PDA

View Full Version : Mary Fallin gets Oklahoma declared a Disaster Area!

StoopTroup
8/2/2012, 11:44 AM
Once it hits 110 today, everybody in Tulsa gets some Obamabucks and the National Forest Service is gonna use C-130s to spray our children with Gatorade blessed by Tebow!

soonerhubs
8/2/2012, 11:47 AM
Y'all stay safe over there! I'm praying for rain and Tebowrade to head your direction.

badger
8/2/2012, 03:09 PM
It's mostly for agricultural relief, I don't think the rest of us get diddly squat.

soonercruiser
8/2/2012, 07:01 PM
If you eat like a man, you don't want a diddly squat!
:)

MamaMia
8/13/2012, 09:22 AM
Lets not forget that Obama himself denied the aide Governor Fallin asked for to help the tornado victims in Woodward and fire victims in Luther.

Midtowner
8/13/2012, 09:56 AM
Lets not forget that Obama himself denied the aide Governor Fallin asked for to help the tornado victims in Woodward and fire victims in Luther.

Now why should the taxpayers be forced to subsidize people who were too dumb to carry adequate insurance for their properties?

Also, the President doesn't personally review these applications. It's all done within FEMA. In this case, the free money was denied because the state has adequate resources to handle the problem. The statewide agricultural issues with regard to livestock, crops and dying horses on ranches owned by Mexican cartels is in terms of size and scope a much bigger issue than the Woodward tornado and the perils much more difficult for the state to deal with as a whole.

BigTip
8/13/2012, 10:51 AM
Also, the President doesn't personally review these applications.

He's too busy:
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/wp-content/gallery/obama-satire/obama-golf.jpg

I know, I know. That's not fair. Lots of other presidents golf too.

Just not as much.
Ooops, there I go again.

Okay, I'll quit now

okie52
8/13/2012, 11:40 AM
Now why should the taxpayers be forced to subsidize people who were too dumb to carry adequate insurance for their properties?

Same could be said for those with no health insurance.

Midtowner
8/13/2012, 11:59 AM
Same could be said for those with no health insurance.

And that's why those folks are getting their own health insurance. And also, we subsidize them no matter what either through the ER visits and the bankruptcy code or through expanded Medicaid. The later is much more efficient.

--these are two totally different issues.

okie52
8/13/2012, 12:01 PM
And that's why those folks are getting their own health insurance. And also, we subsidize them no matter what either through the ER visits and the bankruptcy code or through expanded Medicaid. The later is much more efficient.

--these are two totally different issues.

You're right...we subsidize them no matter how stupid and/or irresponsible they are.

Midtowner
8/13/2012, 12:08 PM
You're right...we subsidize them no matter how stupid and/or irresponsible they are.

Not really the same with homeowners. They lose their homes, the bank forecloses and that's that. We might see an effect on home prices in Woodward, but the cost of the disaster is unlikely to spread beyond that. As far as the banks are concerned, unless we're talking major widespread epidemic foreclosures, the risk is already spread around enough that the banks can absorb these sorts of losses.

okie52
8/13/2012, 12:15 PM
Not really the same with homeowners. They lose their homes, the bank forecloses and that's that. We might see an effect on home prices in Woodward, but the cost of the disaster is unlikely to spread beyond that. As far as the banks are concerned, unless we're talking major widespread epidemic foreclosures, the risk is already spread around enough that the banks can absorb these sorts of losses.

Actually if there is a mortgage on a property the banks are usually covered through "forced placed insurance" which covers the mortgaged amount. The Homeowner/property owners equity and contents, however, are not covered.

Midtowner
8/13/2012, 12:28 PM
Actually if there is a mortgage on a property the banks are usually covered through "forced placed insurance" which covers the mortgaged amount. The Homeowner/property owners equity and contents, however, are not covered.

Then the banks have insurance for this, they responsibly paid it or contracted for the homeowner to and the homeowner who was dumb enough not to have a homeowner's policy gets left with nothing. They deserve that.

The healthcare debate would be very different if hospitals could turn away sick people at the door when they lacked insurance or assets to pledge to secure the hospital against default. Healthcare would also be a lot cheaper for those of us who do pay for it. I don't think the country has the stomach for that or could deal with the civil unrest which would likely happen as a result.

okie52
8/13/2012, 12:32 PM
Then the banks have insurance for this, they responsibly paid it or contracted for the homeowner to and the homeowner who was dumb enough not to have a homeowner's policy gets left with nothing. They deserve that.

The healthcare debate would be very different if hospitals could turn away sick people at the door when they lacked insurance or assets to pledge to secure the hospital against default. Healthcare would also be a lot cheaper for those of us who do pay for it. I don't think the country has the stomach for that or could deal with the civil unrest which would likely happen as a result.

You are right about the healthcare equation...hospitals can't turn away the uninsured/unable to pay people...even illegals and that throws it on the backs of the taxpayers.

I'll take my chances with the civil unrest that would occur for turning away illegals...its probably a war that needs to be fought.

badger
8/13/2012, 12:34 PM

"They deserve that"

Whoa there... these wildfires that are getting started by random people violating burn bans and flicking cigarettes out vehicle windows are taking everything that people have worked for in their lives away... and you say "they deserve that." Really?!

I don't think my worst enemy (who is, but of course, Barry Hussein Soreto Osama bin Laden) deserves that. I'm glad that there are a lot of area charities collecting for wildfire victims and while it won't replace what has been lost, hopefully it'll help them rebuild some of it :(

diverdog
8/13/2012, 01:15 PM
Once it hits 110 today, everybody in Tulsa gets some Obamabucks and the National Forest Service is gonna use C-130s to spray our children with Gatorade blessed by Tebow!

And this is just happening now? :)

I am in Stowe VT right now and we were talking how much later in the year the leaves change. This has been by far the warmest summer vacation we we have had in New England.

KantoSooner
8/13/2012, 01:40 PM
I'm sorry, but the title begs for this:

"I thought Mary Fallin's election made Oklahoma a disaster area!"

Midtowner
8/13/2012, 04:48 PM
"They deserve that"

Whoa there... these wildfires that are getting started by random people violating burn bans and flicking cigarettes out vehicle windows are taking everything that people have worked for in their lives away... and you say "they deserve that." Really?!

I don't think my worst enemy (who is, but of course, Barry Hussein Soreto Osama bin Laden) deserves that. I'm glad that there are a lot of area charities collecting for wildfire victims and while it won't replace what has been lost, hopefully it'll help them rebuild some of it :(

They deserve to not have any money and be in financially dire straits if they don't carry insurance and live in the middle of nowhere knowing (or being dumb for not knowing) that wildfires are a real possibility.

MamaMia
8/14/2012, 07:37 PM

Also, the President doesn't personally review these applications. It's all done within FEMA. In this case, the free money was denied because the state has adequate resources to handle the problem. The statewide agricultural issues with regard to livestock, crops and dying horses on ranches owned by Mexican cartels is in terms of size and scope a much bigger issue than the Woodward tornado and the perils much more difficult for the state to deal with as a whole.
They deserve to not have any money and be in financially dire straits if they don't carry insurance and live in the middle of nowhere knowing (or being dumb for not knowing) that wildfires are a real possibility.Really? So none of us should live near the water, in tornado alley, places that can be destroyed by hurricanes, earthquakes, or near trees or grass that can catch fire? Where is there such a place?

Even with private insurance, these towns and cities take a big hit financially in so many ways that private insurance doesn't address.

What is your justification for the federal funding that has been approved?

...and don't tell me that President Obama didn't pick up the phone and talk to anyone about the Oklahoma disasters. If he wanted Oklahoma to get federal funding, it would have been given and you know it.

Midtowner
8/14/2012, 08:55 PM
Really? So none of us should live near the water, in tornado alley, places that can be destroyed by hurricanes, earthquakes, or near trees or grass that can catch fire? Where is there such a place?

If you don't want to pay for insurance, you live with the consequences. I'm not telling you where to live, just how not to be a complete dumbass.

Even with private insurance, these towns and cities take a big hit financially in so many ways that private insurance doesn't address.

Yes and the states should be the first to help with those issues. Not FEMA.

What is your justification for the federal funding that has been approved?

Which?

...and don't tell me that President Obama didn't pick up the phone and talk to anyone about the Oklahoma disasters. If he wanted Oklahoma to get federal funding, it would have been given and you know it.

That's not how it works.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/14/2012, 10:15 PM

But that's a large part of what they do. Case in point, the most recent ice storm in Tulsa.

Midtowner
8/14/2012, 10:50 PM
^ which is much bigger than Weatherford and the state can't handle it.

Do I have to write this in crayon?

MamaMia
8/15/2012, 04:03 AM
If you don't want to pay for insurance, you live with the consequences. I'm not telling you where to live, just how not to be a complete dumbass.

Which?

That's not how it works. Which? Any place that has ever received federal funding. Why should Oklahomans pay into a fund that we are denied access to when our own state is need?

Midtowner
8/15/2012, 07:23 AM
Which? Any place that has ever received federal funding. Why should Oklahomans pay into a fund that we are denied access to when our own state is need?

We're not denied access. We've been approved funds due to the drought because it is something that the state isn't capable of dealing with. Try and keep up.

ictsooner7
8/15/2012, 12:20 PM
Let me get this straight..............rightwingers in Oklahoma are pissed off because they are not getting federal handouts?

hum.....................

Midtowner
8/15/2012, 01:19 PM
Let me get this straight..............rightwingers in Oklahoma are pissed off because they are not getting federal handouts?

hum.....................

Maybe the state should be taxing its citizens at an appropriate rate so that it can begin to address these smaller disasters in an adequate manner. Expecting the feds to come in and clean up our messes is just nuts.

ictsooner7
8/15/2012, 02:56 PM
Maybe the state should be taxing its citizens at an appropriate rate so that it can begin to address these smaller disasters in an adequate manner. Expecting the feds to come in and clean up our messes is just nuts.

Oklahoma already gets $1.36 back for each $1.00 it sends to the feds.............just sayin'

pphilfran
8/15/2012, 03:10 PM
Mid..owns the thread...

rock on sooner
8/15/2012, 03:27 PM

hum.....................

Wow, 24 posts before you hit the nail on the head..Phil is
right he says later that Mid own this thread...give an assist
to Ict!

MamaMia
8/15/2012, 04:46 PM
We're not denied access. We've been approved funds due to the drought because it is something that the state isn't capable of dealing with. Try and keep up. You don't see the big picture and you twist the facts. Other states adjacent to Oklahoma also received those funds for the drought so it would be rather conspicuous to single us out with a "no" on that when Oklahoma was experiencing the same circumstances, conditions and results surrounding the drought issue. When Fallin asked for federal funds for the fire in Luther and the tornado in Woodward, we were denied access.

...and it is indeed the POTUS who does or does not make a major disaster declaration, which Obama refused to do in our case.

pphilfran
8/15/2012, 04:53 PM
You don't see the big picture and you twist the facts. Other states adjacent to Oklahoma also received those funds for the drought so it would be rather conspicuous to single us out with a "no" on that when Oklahoma was experiencing the same circumstances, conditions and results surrounding the drought issue. When Fallin asked for federal funds for the fire in Luther and the tornado in Woodward, we were denied access.

...and it is indeed the POTUS who does or does not make a major disaster declaration, which Obama refused to do in our case.

Woodward and Luther were small in the overall picture...the state should...actually not should, must, have it's own resources to handle those situations...

MamaMia
8/15/2012, 05:06 PM
You call this small? Really? 5 people were killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvitDr2CRTg

This, from Luther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4tN57Ceyvk

This denial of funds is nothing more than a personal snub from Obama to Oklahoma because not one precinct was dumb enough to give him the vote.

pphilfran
8/15/2012, 05:10 PM
You call this small? Really?

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=woodward+oklahoma+tornado

No knock on Woodward...but, yes, it was small considering the grand scheme of things...it was not so costly that the state should not be able to handle that size of a problem...

MamaMia
8/15/2012, 06:07 PM
Well, thats my thoughts on the subject. I firmly believe that if these things would have happened in a liberal state, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Obama allows his prejudice to cloud his judgment.

pphilfran
8/15/2012, 06:11 PM
Well, thats my thoughts on the subject. I firmly believe that if these things would have happened in a liberal state, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Obama allows his prejudice to cloud his judgment.

Come on...

soonerhubs
8/15/2012, 06:42 PM
Well at least President Obama has the integrity to give leniency to undocumented workers long before an election season is about to occ... Oh WAIT! ;)

Midtowner
8/15/2012, 07:46 PM
You call this small? Really? 5 people were killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvitDr2CRTg

5 people are killed just about every day on Oklahoma's decrepit roads. Either we should alert FEMA (and I'm sure they'd be amused) or we should actually tax our citizens in a manner which can at least take a stab at providing adequate infrastructure. Woodward was not a big deal. It may be a big deal in Woodward, but it's not the sort of disaster which FEMA is supposed to take care of. As with our decrepit infrastructure, if Oklahoma's leaders decide tax cuts are more important than disaster readiness, then we have a choice--elect different state legislators. This has nothing to do with FEMA and everything with a poorly run state government run by spoiled children who spout conservatism and personal responsibility until they are asked to be responsible for themselves.

This, from Luther

This denial of funds is nothing more than a personal snub from Obama to Oklahoma because not one precinct was dumb enough to give him the vote.

Sorry to the folks in Luther, but 47 structures were damaged and it would have been a lot less if Oklahoma taxpayers would pay for adequate rural fire protection. We're fortunate enough to have a grid road system which goes on forever, but that doesn't do a hell of a lot of good when rural fire departments are so underpowered. This was preventable. We just chose to pay lower taxes than to pay for the government we expect to have.

Midtowner
8/15/2012, 07:47 PM

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Any evidence to support that?

diverdog
8/15/2012, 08:41 PM
I just got this in an email from a relative. If Oklahoma is so unhappy with the federal government maybe they should let the state take care of all of its problems.

An update from Oklahoma.

The state law passed today, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the

state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...!

Guess what..........We did it anyway.

We recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what..........we did it anyway.

Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.

Guess what........We did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. That, for your information, makes Oklahoma and Texas the only states to do so. Guess what.........More states are likely to follow. Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, both Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, just to name a few. Should Mississippi act, so will Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the Kennedys and Ms Pelosi.

Guess what..........We did it anyway.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.

Guess what....who cares...were doing it anyway.

okie52
8/15/2012, 09:31 PM
Kind of like it DD. OU, TX, and the SEC.

Midtowner
8/15/2012, 09:35 PM
DD, I didn't even see that you posted this. I know you know better... I'm going to leave my response just because of how long it was.

The 10 Commandments being placed on the grounds of the capitol, once it happens, lawsuits are filed. We didn't want to pay the ACLU hundreds of thousands in attorney fees.

Guess what........we did it anyway.

The Justice Department and just about anyone with a J.D. said our immigration laws were preempted by federal laws. We passed a draconian set of laws regulating immigration anyhow. We didn't want to pay for the ACLU's attorney fees when the 10th Circuit slapped it down and the Arizona case went down in flames concreting a new immigration preemption doctrine...

Guess what........we did it anyway.

The email forward the OP cut and pasted contained a factual inaccuracy that we are collecting DNA samples from "any and all illegals." If he had bothered to be accurate, he would have said that we're only talking about those who have been arrested for crimes. He may have known that post was suspect, but....

Guess what......he doesn't give a crap about being accurate or truthful.

As to the "sovereign state" nonsense, it wasn't a law, it was a joint resolution. Resolutions don't carry the force of law, but again, facts and books ain't your friends.

As to the guns, what "bold steps" are being taken? This is all part of the silly Righty rape fantasy that is the Obama administration. The current administration has only passed one gun-related measure--Obama actually signed into law a measure that allowed guns in national parks. He's given an F rating by the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Reality....^that isn't it.

MamaMia
8/15/2012, 09:42 PM
Look at all the money he hands out for liberal minded projects. When you justify giving $737 million to a Tonopah Solar, a subsidiary of California-based Solar Reserve, (PCG is an investment partner with Solar Reserve) Nancy Pelosi’s BIL just happens to be the number two guy at PCG, and then there's ACORN, the Union favors and such...how can you look yourself in the mirror when you say "no" to declaring any town, however small, a disaster area when that town is devastated? To me, its a matter of integrity and priorities. I'll bet he got close to the least percentage of votes from Woodward County than any county in the whole United States. He sure didn't make any friends here after having a hand in denying us those funds.

Midtowner
8/15/2012, 09:46 PM
Look at all the money he hands out for liberal minded projects. When you justify giving $737 million to a Tonopah Solar, a subsidiary of California-based Solar Reserve, (PCG is an investment partner with Solar Reserve) Nancy Pelosi’s BIL just happens to be the number two guy at PCG, and then there's ACORN, the Union favors and such...how can you look yourself in the mirror when you say "no" to declaring any town, however small, a disaster area when that town is devastated? To me, its a matter of integrity and priorities. I'll bet he got close to the least percentage of votes from Woodward County than any county in the whole United States. He sure didn't make any friends here after having a hand in denying us those funds.

You could certainly go through a long list of things which matter less to you than Woodward. You just gave $737 in incentive programs which is part of what the feds do. How about the new $600MM ship that is probably not even seaworthy?

http://gizmodo.com/5909634/the-navys-super-expensive-new-boat-gets-an-f+

None of that matters though because FEMA doesn't cover little stuff like Woodward. That's not what it's for. You think the federal government is about free money for some small town which has experienced a small disaster. First, idiots should have had insurance. Second, that's not what FEMA does. If you want the federal government to be more about free money for you and your friends, I'd say you're reppin' the wrong party.

StoopTroup
8/15/2012, 11:29 PM
Didn't we go through all this after Katrina? I know I remember the outrage about how FEMA didn't do much.

Now an Oven Mitt supporter is upset they aren't helping White People?

LMAO.

StoopTroup
8/15/2012, 11:53 PM
I'm sorry, but the title begs for this:

"I thought Mary Fallin's election made Oklahoma a disaster area!"

Mostly what I meant by this thread is that as soon as she is needed by the Residents of Oklahoma she makes a call to the Fed for assistance or does she follow the current Tea Party montra of leaving the Fed $ out of it?

In no way was I announcing what she was really doing just making light of the options I know she (as a Governor) can do to get Oklahomans help.

It is kind of like when Frank Keating was asked why, as a Catholic, he didn't offer death row inmates a life in prison with no parole sentence when they had asked for him to intercede moments before their Death by Injection Sentences were carried out?

Frank responded that being Governor sometimes requires him to be Governor and perform the duties he was elected to do and that many times he has had to make decisions or preform duties that didn't represent many of his personal beliefs and that he found that very difficult at times.

I think that Mary has just experienced one of those moments and I posted this to see just how people might feel about how it is handled.

MamaMia
8/16/2012, 02:37 PM
You could certainly go through a long list of things which matter less to you than Woodward. You just gave $737 in incentive programs which is part of what the feds do. How about the new $600MM ship that is probably not even seaworthy?

http://gizmodo.com/5909634/the-navys-super-expensive-new-boat-gets-an-f+

None of that matters though because FEMA doesn't cover little stuff like Woodward. That's not what it's for. You think the federal government is about free money for some small town which has experienced a small disaster. First, idiots should have had insurance. Second, that's not what FEMA does. If you want the federal government to be more about free money for you and your friends, I'd say you're reppin' the wrong party.Stop with the FEMA this and FEMA that. OBAMA is the one who refused to recognize the fire and tornado in Oklahoma as disasters when they most certainly were, so stop acting as if Obama had no hand in this. I'm all for not handing out the free money and having the states and counties raise their own disaster funds, or depend on the charity of others, however that should apply to everyone across the board, and hitting people up for the money on a federal level to fund it need needs to cease.

Midtowner
8/16/2012, 05:38 PM
Stop with the FEMA this and FEMA that. OBAMA is the one who refused to recognize the fire and tornado in Oklahoma as disasters when they most certainly were, so stop acting as if Obama had no hand in this. I'm all for not handing out the free money and having the states and counties raise their own disaster funds, or depend on the charity of others, however that should apply to everyone across the board, and hitting people up for the money on a federal level to fund it need needs to cease.

Yes, the President makes that call.

Do you have any evidence that this procedure was followed and did not reach a conclusion consistent with things which happened in blue states?

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/homesec/RL34146.pdf

ETA: Reading through the rules, I came to the point where cost of the disaster comes into consideration. The number they look at is $1.30 per capita. Anything south of that will probably not be considered a disaster. For Oklahoma, the whole # is $4,928,960.40.

The wildfires almost certainly didn't cause $5MM in damage. In Weatherford, there was an emergency declaration. SBA loans were made available and some assistance was awarded. Let's be clear though, Weatherford circa 2011 ain't Katrina.

MamaMia
8/16/2012, 11:12 PM
Didn't we go through all this after Katrina? I know I remember the outrage about how FEMA didn't do much.

LMAO. I believe that if talking about politics upsets anyone, they should probably pick another topic to discuss.

ictsooner7
8/17/2012, 03:19 AM
Mabye Mary needs to get out from under her state trooper protector so she can run the state.

pphilfran
8/17/2012, 06:16 AM
I believe that if talking about politics upsets anyone, they should probably pick another topic to discuss.

Seems to me that you are the one that is upset...

cleller
8/17/2012, 07:44 AM

LMAO.

Does this mean the people in New Orleans, or Woodward are complaining too much? Was that Puffy guy wrong about Bush?

MamaMia
8/17/2012, 03:26 PM
Seems to me that you are the one that is upset... Incorrect assumption.