PDA

View Full Version : America will have a NEW ANTHEM come November 7, 2012

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/1/2012, 06:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFvDFTiHQfU

Whatever became of the 5th Estate, anyway?

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 06:42 PM
Witch killed em

soonercruiser
8/1/2012, 10:05 PM
Nancy Peloski passed???

What ever happened to "Jose can you see"?

8/2/2012, 01:12 AM
Nasty Pelosi is safe, I believe, in her den of Pinkism. But, that witch ole witch, the wicked witch, ding dong the wicked witch will be dead.

yermom
8/2/2012, 08:11 AM
if you wanted to get rid of Obama, surely there is someone better than Mitt Rmoney, somewhere

surely there was someone more charismatic. i mean Obama wouldn't be that hard to beat, if there was someone appealing. i just don't see this as the guy to do it.

what is it about Romney that would make someone that's not towing the party line want to vote for him?

okie52
8/2/2012, 09:40 AM
if you wanted to get rid of Obama, surely there is someone better than Mitt Rmoney, somewhere

surely there was someone more charismatic. i mean Obama wouldn't be that hard to beat, if there was someone appealing. i just don't see this as the guy to do it.

what is it about Romney that would make someone that's not towing the party line want to vote for him?

Hate for Obama.

The lesser of 2 evils.

Hope for Energy independence

disgust with illegal immigration

Contempt for ACA

Built a company (but then found out you didn't)

Thought you were smart (and then found out you weren't)

Class warfare

Eat at a Chick Fil A

yermom
8/2/2012, 10:00 AM
Hate for Obama.

The lesser of 2 evils.

Hope for Energy independence

disgust with illegal immigration

Contempt for ACA

Built a company (but then found out you didn't)

Thought you were smart (and then found out you weren't)

Class warfare

Eat at a Chick Fil A

the more this gets pushed, the dumber everyone looks, i guess it works for a soundbite though.

i'm still not seeing anything great about Romney there. why would someone in the middle of the road vote for him?

okie52
8/2/2012, 10:10 AM
the more this gets pushed, the dumber everyone looks, i guess it works for a soundbite though.

i'm still not seeing anything great about Romney there. why would someone in the middle of the road vote for him?

I find it paints Obama's philosophy on business very well.

I don't know that I think Romney is great at all...just that Obama is terrible.

You may be right, though, the middle of the road, somewhat apathetic voter may not be familiar enough with the issues to understand how horrible Obama is on energy or immigration.

I laughed last night when I saw Obama's ad stating he was going to invest in America's energy. Now there's a soundbyte for you. Some idiot that doesn't know better might actually believe that.

He will invest in bankrupt causes, so that part's true.

yermom
8/2/2012, 10:33 AM
if you look at the whole quote, Obama says you didn't do it alone.

i'm not even that big of an Obama fan, but people that hate him will latch on to anything.

and not everyone cares about immigration and energy. gas is expensive, but it's been worse. we've had illegals forever. it's not like this is a new problem. why is it so important now?

what is Romney's plan, anyway?

if Romney can come up with a way to get more decent jobs in the US, then maybe he would win over the swing voters. that's what really matters. tax cuts for CEOs isn't going to make China labor any less attractive.

8/2/2012, 10:55 AM
Orange Juice Can > Obear

The motivation is to remove Obear.

yermom
8/2/2012, 11:04 AM
surely you guys could have found someone better than Rmoney for that though, right?

okie52
8/2/2012, 11:12 AM
if you look at the whole quote, Obama says you didn't do it alone.

i'm not even that big of an Obama fan, but people that hate him will latch on to anything.

and not everyone cares about immigration and energy. gas is expensive, but it's been worse. we've had illegals forever. it's not like this is a new problem. why is it so important now?

what is Romney's plan, anyway?

if Romney can come up with a way to get more decent jobs in the US, then maybe he would win over the swing voters. that's what really matters. tax cuts for CEOs isn't going to make China labor any less attractive.

The whole quote, as I said earlier, was like a person screaming fire 100 times and then quietly saying just kidding. His little caveat at the end didn't change the meaning of his statement.

And as I said, not everyone is going to have a clue about oil and gas or immigration although they are 2 of the top issues in the coming election. I have posted many times the harm he has done to the country by shutting down the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, the Chukchi and Beaufort seas, and parts of the Gulf to exploration. If you want to talk about outsourcing...Obama is the king for all of the jobs he has denied America and the hundreds of billions that would go with it by banning exploration and access to America's large reserves. His statements about energy independence are a joke when he has worked contrary to that goal.

The price of gas isn't the issue...energy independence is the issue. The thousands of oil and gas jobs are not a myth unlike the "millions of green energy jobs" Obama has promised. We actually have the ability now to greatly reduce the 10,000,000 barrels of imported oil we pay for every day...except the moron in the WH has fought it every step of the way.

12,000,000 illegals makes it an important problem now. We're paying for them and their children and they aren't going away unless we take action.

I don't accept just because illegal immigration has existed for many years that we have to live with it. Obama has done all he can to prevent the apprehension and deportation of illegals. Romney has promised he will secure the border and punish employers that hire illegals...Obama hasn't secured the borders and he fought an AZ law that punished employers for hiring illegals. Fortunately Obama lost that case in the SC...it was the same law that was signed by his own Homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano.

Obama is going to give amnesty to 12,000,000 illegals amnesty...Romney won't.

You're bothered by tax cuts for CEOs but you don't blink at a $60,000,000,000 tax exemption Obama gave Unions on ACA...regardless of income?

Everyone got tax cuts under W...not just CEO's.

8/2/2012, 11:14 AM
This election is about Obear. The primary election process is so corrupted, I'm surprised we got someone as good as Romney. If he does the things he says he will do, there will be a meteoric economic expansion. The MSM will be aghast!