PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the "Sooner TV Network" on FOX?

Jdog
8/1/2012, 04:43 PM
Did the deal with FOX not get done? Or is it only in Oklahoma?

aurorasooner
8/1/2012, 07:32 PM
I've been wondering the same thing for a couple days & more specifically will Fox put some of the Sooner programming on FCS-Central. About the only "Classic Games" I've seen in the last month have been on the Big 10 network, some SEC games on ESPN-U, & some USC/UCLA games on FCS-Pacific. (We get 3 channels of Fox College Sports--FCS Atlantic/FSC Central/FCS Pacific, as well as the Big 10 network on the sports-tier), I don't mind watching those when there's nothing else on, but I usually switch channels at the 1st sign of that commercial with that perv looking guy & the computer grave yard, or one of those ridiculous "info/mercials" like the one replacing the bottom of a boat with a screen door and spraying it with this product.
Seems like Fox could switch that new PAC-12 network to FCS Pacific, and the Sooner Network to FCS-Central and not miss a beat, because their programming on these networks is so chitty anyway. About the only program I watch on FCS is that "Inside the Big 12" show, and perhaps every so often when they have a classic game like KSU/Stool State.