8/1/2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOnHrAGKwJ4

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 04:58 PM
This Heat had to have just wiped outn Yalls sense of humor
Bunch a dayum sober sour pusses

LiveLaughLove
8/1/2012, 05:08 PM
pretty cute. Of course, he's a birther. :)

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 05:19 PM
pretty cute. Of course, he's a birther. :)
Heh,
What I find funny as hell , here the folks are so adamant about their politics. yet it matters not what we think . Oklahoma aint goin Obama. We aint gonna Change the course of the election.

So why not drank a few Brews and Poke fun at all those who take this shat serious?

LiveLaughLove
8/1/2012, 05:40 PM
Heh,
What I find funny as hell , here the folks are so adamant about their politics. yet it matters not what we think . Oklahoma aint goin Obama. We aint gonna Change the course of the election.

So why not drank a few Brews and Poke fun at all those who take this shat serious?

True enough for Oklahoma. I enjoy debating personally. It helps me stay sharp and helps me know my convictions are where they should be. I use the lefties here as a good reverse barometer. :)

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 05:42 PM
True enough for Oklahoma. I enjoy debating personally. It helps me stay sharp and helps me know my convictions are where they should be. I use the lefties here as a good reverse barometer. :)

Thats like sayin every now an then ya take a bite of a **** sammich to make sure ya STILL dont like **** sammichs

ictsooner7
8/1/2012, 06:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOnHrAGKwJ4

which makes him your typical republican

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 07:10 PM
which makes him your typical republican
You say that Like its a Bad thing , Icky

cleller
8/1/2012, 07:14 PM
Whoever made this video obviously has a nice family, nice house, neat toys, and a trained dog. Their government and fellow comrades have been very kind to them, and looked upon them with favor.

ictsooner7
8/1/2012, 07:15 PM
You say that Like its a Bad thing , Icky

having the intelligence, maturity and wisdom of a six year old..........it is a bad thing for an adult

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 07:17 PM
having the intelligence, maturity and wisdom of a six year old..........it is a bad thing for an adult
So whats your ****in excuse?

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 07:25 PM
So Ick , what is the Kid saying that is so wrong?

LiveLaughLove
8/1/2012, 07:41 PM
I just have this picture of ict sittin' down in the basement with a big ol' bottle of maalox.

Every time he reads a thread here, he screams and downs a swig of it in between junk food and cola.

His mom walks halfway down the stairs, and asks if he is alright, and he just growls at her and swigs another draught of maalox.

She says "ok then" and goes back up stairs, as he pounds away on his fifth keyboard this month.

soonercruiser
8/1/2012, 09:50 PM
Nice truck, kid!
:afro:

SCOUT
8/2/2012, 06:02 PM
I am never a fan of kids being used as political pawns. JMO

soonercruiser
8/2/2012, 06:56 PM
I am never a fan of kids being used as political pawns. JMO

Especially in a liberal teacher's classroom???
(..and making a video for youtube!)
LIberals invented this tactic.
And, now everybopdy is all insulted!
:stung:

Curly Bill
8/2/2012, 08:36 PM
I just have this picture of ict sittin' down in the basement with a big ol' bottle of maalox.

Every time he reads a thread here, he screams and downs a swig of it in between junk food and cola.

His mom walks halfway down the stairs, and asks if he is alright, and he just growls at her and swigs another draught of maalox.

She says "ok then" and goes back up stairs, as he pounds away on his fifth keyboard this month.

LOL

SCOUT
8/2/2012, 09:43 PM
Especially in a liberal teacher's classroom???
(..and making a video for youtube!)
LIberals invented this tactic.
And, now everybopdy is all insulted!
:stung:
I think I was clear when I used the word never.