PDA

View Full Version : No , Beer pegged it at the Hideout , This some good stuff

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 10:00 AM
:P

:cool:

The SNAP/Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed The Animals."

This is because the animals may grow dependent on handouts and not learn to take care of themselves.

cleller
8/1/2012, 10:31 AM
Nature know best.

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 10:44 AM
Nature know best.

But the Gov. Keeps on trying to circumvent it

soonercruiser
8/1/2012, 10:55 AM
Common sense should reign!

Eat-Mor-Chicken on Wednesday!

Curly Bill
8/1/2012, 01:06 PM
Common sense should reign!

Eat-Mor-Chicken on Wednesday!

Can ya buy Chick-fil-A with food stamps? Cause that would be the allsome for the PC lefties voting block to be throwing em down for some Chick-fil-A!

soonercruiser
8/1/2012, 01:15 PM
Better yet!
Just say that Obama gonna pay for my samwich!
"Obama gonna make me.....fat"!
:glee:

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 03:50 PM
Have yall Noticed Not ONE Lib has commented on this? :afro:

rock on sooner
8/1/2012, 03:54 PM

Vet, aint nuthin worth commentin on....

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 03:57 PM
Vet, aint nuthin worth commentin on....
Heh, Yer right , Yall cant dispute the Facts

rock on sooner
8/1/2012, 04:18 PM

Know what,I changed my mind...pretty funny that the poster
compared animals to the poor and needy. What'd the animals
do to deserve that?:glee:

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 04:38 PM

See ya missed it
Theres IRONY in the Fact the Gov will Feed folks and Let THEM become depend but wont let US feed an animal because of the same Fact
Aw screw it Yall Libs aint got a sense of humor worth a **** :glee:

LiveLaughLove
8/1/2012, 04:49 PM
See ya missed it
Theres IRONY in the Fact the Gov will Feed folks and Let THEM become depend but wont let US feed an animal because of the same Fact

Animals can't vote....except in Chicago.

Still, the point is there's no skin in the game for them with the animals. There are with the voters.

And it IS funny.

rock on sooner
8/1/2012, 05:41 PM
See ya missed it

Naw, dint miss it, jus dint bite...:glee:

diverdog
8/1/2012, 08:27 PM

Most are children, single moms and the elderly. Sure there are some slackers but by and large they are folks who cannot work.

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 08:29 PM
Most are children, single moms and the elderly. Sure there are some slackers but by and large they are Broads that get knocked up by folks who WONT work.
FIFY Bro

cleller
8/1/2012, 09:03 PM
Most are children, single moms and the elderly. Sure there are some slackers but by and large they are folks who cannot work.

Its the single mom thing that is the problem.

Since motherhood is a condition that does not happen at random, it is irresponsible for an individual to pursue it without being financially able to support this family. Too many of these single moms think it is just normal for others to pay for her and her child's existence.

soonercruiser
8/1/2012, 09:31 PM
Not to worry!
The ACA says that pregnancy is a disease.
After all, the words "personal responsibility" are probably nowhere to be seen in the 2,000 pages.

diverdog
8/1/2012, 09:45 PM
Its the single mom thing that is the problem.

Since motherhood is a condition that does not happen at random, it is irresponsible for an individual to pursue it without being financially able to support this family. Too many of these single moms think it is just normal for others to pay for her and her child's existence.

clellar:

There are lots of single moms where their husband has abandon the family. If we forced child support payments maybe we would not have so many on welfare. I would also suggest we should support the children because they did not ask to be brought into this world.

cleller
8/1/2012, 10:57 PM
clellar:

There are lots of single moms where their husband has abandon the family. If we forced child support payments maybe we would not have so many on welfare. I would also suggest we should support the children because they did not ask to be brought into this world.

I'm sure there are a few of this description, but a comparative few. By and large they are irresponsible girls that get pregnant, then expect to be supported. Its a generational thing, common. Brings us right back to the feeding the animals analogy. It is a bad policy to engage in on anything but an emergency basis. A disservice to everyone involved.
Go ask prison inmates how many grew up in households like this.

SouthCarolinaSooner
8/1/2012, 11:00 PM
Like, the fact you're probably on government veteran's welfare right now? You dependent?

okie52
8/2/2012, 12:09 AM
Like, the fact you're probably on government veteran's welfare right now? You dependent?

Veterans welfare....? Is there such a thing?

SouthCarolinaSooner
8/2/2012, 12:12 AM
Veterans welfare....? Is there such a thing?
I figure he's on some sort of VA benefits program, as he deserves unfortunately. Unfortunate that he's in the situation, not unfortunate that he's got benefits. Although I may have the whole situation wrong, apologies

olevetonahill
8/2/2012, 05:13 AM
I figure he's on some sort of VA benefits program, as he deserves unfortunately. Unfortunate that he's in the situation, not unfortunate that he's got benefits. Although I may have the whole situation wrong, apologies
VA benefits are EARNED. Not a Hand out, some day you will learn to not be so stupid.

But then again YOU dont support our current Troops why should anyone expect YOU to support our Veterans ?

rock on sooner
8/2/2012, 08:09 AM
VA benefits are EARNED. Not a Hand out, some day you will learn to not be so stupid.

But then again YOU dont support our current Troops why should anyone expect YOU to support our Veterans ?

Yeah, Vet, I's gonna ask fer some of that welfare if'n yuz gettin it...:loyal:

olevetonahill
8/2/2012, 08:11 AM
Yeah, Vet, I's gonna ask fer some of that welfare if'n yuz gettin it...:loyal:

What that Pup dont understand and cant comprehend is Im cashing Checks today That My *** earned on the battle field years ago.
**** him hes a weasel

rock on sooner
8/2/2012, 08:14 AM
What that Pup dont understand and cant comprehend is Im cashing Checks today That My *** earned on the battle field years ago.
**** him hes a weasel

Right on, my man! I don't think I've ever tolt ya but,
Welcome home!

olevetonahill
8/2/2012, 08:20 AM
Right on, my man! I don't think I've ever tolt ya but,
Welcome home!
Thanks, Some folk aint got a Clue, But I actually got My 1st Welcome Home after 22 years, in 92 from a GW1 vet

okie52
8/2/2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks, Some folk aint got a Clue, But I actually got My 1st Welcome Home after 22 years, in 92 from a GW1 vet

Embarrassingly "thank for your service" wasn't very popular in the late 60's and 70's. A lot of Viet Nam vets are owed a big thanks even if it is 40 years late.

So thanks Vet.

rock on sooner
8/2/2012, 09:43 AM
Embarrassingly "thank for your service" wasn't very popular in the late 60's and 70's. A lot of Viet Nam vets are owed a big thanks even if it is 40 years late.

So thanks Vet.

When I rotated back from Europe in '66 I saw a lot of the "1000 yard
stares" on guys my age and some of the **** they were handed by
some folks. The uniform was the key...Army guys caught it a lot. I
traveled in Air Force blue and, as an enlisted man, would be left alone.
Some officers caught it cause some folks thought they were pilots and
dropped bombs on babies. It was even worse when I got back from
Pakistan in '67.

SouthCarolinaSooner
8/2/2012, 09:44 AM

This should make you realize that there are people in need of assistance, and that not everyone on benefits is a leach.

okie52
8/2/2012, 09:54 AM
When I rotated back from Europe in '66 I saw a lot of the "1000 yard
stares" on guys my age and some of the **** they were handed by
some folks. The uniform was the key...Army guys caught it a lot. I
traveled in Air Force blue and, as an enlisted man, would be left alone.
Some officers caught it cause some folks thought they were pilots and
dropped bombs on babies. It was even worse when I got back from
Pakistan in '67.

There was a lot of misdirected anger and the service people were often the unfortunate victims.

Thank you too Rock On. Not an easy time to serve.

He11, you're older than I thought.

olevetonahill
8/2/2012, 10:02 AM
This should make you realize that there are people in need of assistance, and that not everyone on benefits is a leach.

You poor clueless bastard

SouthCarolinaSooner
8/2/2012, 10:03 AM
You poor clueless bastard
enlighten me

rock on sooner
8/2/2012, 10:11 AM
There was a lot of misdirected anger and the service people were often the unfortunate victims.

Hey, be nice! You're welcome, tho...

Chuck Bao
8/2/2012, 10:21 AM

Well, you did ask for it. There is no point calling names now.

Going back to the original post, it is a stupid analogy. I suppose that Christian charity can also be seen as an enabler, but that doesn't stop those Christians who want to give to the needy from giving.

TitoMorelli
8/2/2012, 11:02 AM
Well, you did ask for it. There is no point calling names now.

Going back to the original post, it is a stupid analogy. I suppose that Christian charity can also be seen as an enabler, but that doesn't stop those Christians who want to give to the needy from giving.

True, except that the aid given by local churches and their members isn't forcibly taken from me under the threat of placing liens on my property and garnishing my wages if I haven't given them what they think I owe them.

SouthCarolinaSooner
8/2/2012, 11:07 AM
True, except that the aid given by local churches and their members isn't forcibly taken from me under the threat of placing liens on my property and garnishing my wages if I haven't given them what they think I owe them.
You're right, its under the threat of eternal damnation :glee: Makes the government seem pretty mild

TitoMorelli
8/2/2012, 11:39 AM
You're right, its under the threat of eternal damnation :glee: Makes the government seem pretty mild

Even if their are churches that preach that not tithing = eternal damnation (and I've never heard it said in any church service I've attended), a church member has the right to believe what he wishes, and to act accordingly. Said church can't garnish his wages in order to get what it thinks it deserves. Just try that with the IRS.

But you probably knew that and decided to pull out a lame-assed nonsensical reply anyway.

SouthCarolinaSooner
8/2/2012, 11:52 AM
But you probably knew that and decided to pull out a lame-assed nonsensical reply anyway.
chill, bro

diverdog
8/2/2012, 12:23 PM

The two tours my dad did over there were tough on my family. They shot down a lot of his friends. Mom moved back to Oklahoma because she wanted family support in case the worst happened. It was an awful time for me and I still hate the 60's and 70's. People have no idea the toll war takes on a military family.

TitoMorelli
8/2/2012, 01:54 PM
chill, bro

Current Temperature - 107°F

Wish I could.