PDA

View Full Version : How will the Big 12 play out

CowboyMRW
7/27/2012, 10:49 AM
I recently placed OU to finish 4th in the Big 12 this upcoming year. Reasons were:

1) for every 3-4 absolutely great games Landry has, he seems to have a lapse in judgement on a couple plays

2) The defense last year, outside of the Florida State game and Texas, did nothing to scare me. And it seems to basically be the same defense minus Fleming, Lewis (2), and Alexander. I know that you brought Mike back, but defenses are very much different from when he was DC at OU last

3) Offensively speaking, you seem to be very green at the WR, even though I fully expect Metoyer to be a beast. It may be my orange glasses but I've never really been scared of Stills

This is just my opinion and it is probably very wrong, as it sometimes is, but convince me as to why OU is going to win the Big 12 this year, and where do you think OU will end up playing this year and for what place?

Position Limit
7/27/2012, 11:26 AM
this thread is gonna go over well. 4th in the confrence? did you eat paint chips this morning? Who, pray tell, do "you" have winning the big 12? lets look at last year first. ou lost 3 games. tech, baylor, osu. osu had a once in 100 year season. so they dont matter anymore. baylor is the same story big guy. and well tech? i aint got nothing there. ou will roll through the confrence as usual. the only team that they need to worry about is west virginia on the road. texas has become a gimmick. once tcu drops 2-3 games they will have nothing to play for anymore. they will find their place in line. as far as player replacement. it dont matter. every year this crap comes up and stoops usually does his job. the confrence is ou's to lose. 4 year starter at qb. mike stoops back. 4th place? please...you a betting man?

OU_Sooners75
7/27/2012, 11:41 AM
So u say something about how the big 12 will play out and u go full retard about OU.

First OU will not finish 4th. They likely win the conference.

thecrimsoncrusader
7/27/2012, 11:44 AM
Uh...the defense isn't the same this year. This is a new year with a new defensive coordinator. Mike Stoops knows how to defend defenses. Brent Venables was the other guy.

badger
7/27/2012, 11:48 AM
this thread is gonna go over well.

It's offseasons, so I actually think it will :)

4th in the confrence?did you eat paint chips this morning?
Only the *brightest* shade of orange in the country, right MRW?

Who, pray tell, do "you" have winning the big 12?
Personally, OU. For everyone else, West Virginia is the trendy pick.

lets look at last year first. ou lost 3 games. tech, baylor, osu.
And aside from the OSU loss, they were embarrassing. Boing! RG3's pass is defected and goes right into the hands of a Baylor receiver. COME ON! Fwoosh! The skies open up and crazy Oklahoma weather delays our home kickoff due to weather. COME ON! So, kudos to the Pokes. For the first time in probably ever, our loss to you was respectable, rather than embarrassing.

osu had a once in 100 year season.
More like once in never. They weren't even that good when Barry Sanders and TOUCHDOWN THURMAN THOMAS were in the backfield. Or when they tried that whole cheating thing...

so they dont matter anymore. baylor is the same story big guy. and well tech? i aint got nothing there.
OSU's big wildcard will be the quarterback, which will make or break their season.

ou will roll through the confrence as usual.
Oh man, if only. Our wildcards are wide receivers and running backs. Will Walk-On Whaley have another monster year, or have it cut short again due to injuries. Will all of our new receivers be able to catch this year? Please please please catch the ball...

the only team that they need to worry about is west virginia on the road.
And whether you are a couch prepared to burn or just a visiting spectator, this should be a very, VERY big worry.

texas has become a gimmick.
If they found a quarterback, be afraid. If they are trying the David Ash/Case McCoy experiment again, giggle in Austin's direction.

once tcu drops 2-3 games they will have nothing to play for anymore. they will find their place in line.
Just like us last year. Sad face :(

as far as player replacement. it dont matter. every year this crap comes up and stoops usually does his job. the confrence is ou's to lose. 4 year starter at qb. mike stoops back. 4th place? please...you a betting man?
vBookie is open for all betting men (and women!). I really have no idea what to expect this year. I'll just try to enjoy it, because offseason is longer than onseason.

thecrimsoncrusader
7/27/2012, 11:55 AM
Mike Stoops was the guy that held Texas Tech to 250 passing yards per game. Brent Venables is the guy that held Texas Tech to 325 yards per game. Mike Stoops also understands that you don't utilize 3 linebackers against spread offenses just because one really, really, really likes linebackers. Just in case though, a preemptive FIRE MIKE STOOPS!!!

CowboyMRW
7/27/2012, 12:10 PM
I obviously labeled this wrong, but if you would like my full predictions and then a breakdown of why I chose each team at each position I would be more than happy.

There are definitely some major wildcards with OU and OSU, and basically every team.

I definitely know this won't sit well, but here is how I placed the top 10:

Texas
OSU
WVU
OU
TCU
KSU
ISU
BU
TTU
KU

I've had general consensus with the bottom 6, but the top 4 are up in the air. That is just how I chose to place them.

Breadburner
7/27/2012, 12:13 PM
Lol...Texas and OSU 1st and 2nd....Thats ****ing hilarious....!!!

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 12:17 PM
You was axed once, Are you a bettin man? lets put some Cash on this

CowboyMRW
7/27/2012, 12:25 PM
You was axed once, Are you a bettin man? lets put some Cash on this

I have a bet somewhere with Going. The OSU has a 10 win season bet I believe. What would the bet be? UT may not win it, but they will be top 3 I believe. Laugh at OSU but we get everyone minus OU at home. I think our defense will be top 2 in the Big 12, we will force a bunch of turnovers, and if Lunt is as good as advertised, then there's a chance we might be BCS bowling again. But on OSU's side we won't know anything until week 4 when we play Texas.

badger
7/27/2012, 12:26 PM
Texas.

Where did they find a quarterback that won't result in blowout losses in Dallas' Cotton Bowl and elsewhere. Did :mack: clone Vince Young when we weren't looking?

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 12:28 PM
I have a bet somewhere with Going. The OSU has a 10 win season bet I believe. What would the bet be? UT may not win it, but they will be top 3 I believe. Laugh at OSU but we get everyone minus OU at home. I think our defense will be top 2 in the Big 12, we will force a bunch of turnovers, and if Lunt is as good as advertised, then there's a chance we might be BCS bowling again. But on OSU's side we won't know anything until week 4 when we play Texas.

Ill bet ya a 100 that OU is ranked higher in the conference than yer sheep pokers.

SoonerorLater
7/27/2012, 12:36 PM
I obviously labeled this wrong, but if you would like my full predictions and then a breakdown of why I chose each team at each position I would be more than happy.

There are definitely some major wildcards with OU and OSU, and basically every team.

Texas
OSU
WVU
OU
TCU
KSU
ISU
BU
TTU
KU

I've had general consensus with the bottom 6, but the top 4 are up in the air. That is just how I chose to place them.

Here is how I would pick them as of today

WVU
OU
Texas
TCU
KSU
OSU
TTU
ISU
BU
KU

Of those picks I have the most doubt about OU / WV. I gave VW the nod because OU has to play them in Morgantown in November in a game that I think will be at night. My biggest concern is that while OU has talented receivers we only have one who has caught a pass in a DIV I game. A talented group but usually this kind of lack of experience comes back to bite you some time during the year. Landry Jones is usually good for a few " What the ......." moments. I am convinced that the OU Defense will be better. I see OSU fighting for a finish in the upper half of the conference. TCU will be the sleeper team with a chance to win the Big 12.

Soonerwake
7/27/2012, 12:40 PM
So u say something about how the big 12 will play out and u go full retard about OU.

First OU will not finish 4th. They likely win the conference.

This is coming from a poke, so I guess the shoe fits. I bet this poke will go away if we all ignore him/her...

Hey poke, go post this crap on YOUR board. And stay there..

badger
7/27/2012, 12:46 PM
This is coming from a poke, so I guess the shoe fits. I bet this poke will go away if we all ignore him/her...

Be nice, he's a good Poke. And if you've ever been to THEIR board, you would know how awful that place is and why nobody, even Pokes, would want to spend much time there.

They ban you for stupid reasons (linking articles that come from the Internet? OH NOES!), they have blindingly bright orange everywhere, their posters all sound like people that get offended too easily while trying to bash others at the same time (EAT CROW! EAT CROW!) and they generally are not too welcoming of fans of other teams, meaning there's tons of groupthink going on.

In other words, if we made Cowboy go back there, he would be subjected to getting banned for suggesting that OSU was second to anyone in the Big 12, let alone the entire nation.

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 12:48 PM
Only Good Poke is a Dead Poke

rock on sooner
7/27/2012, 12:53 PM
Only Good Poke is a Dead Poke

Dont hold back, Vet. it dont become ya!

OUTrumpet
7/27/2012, 01:12 PM
I don't understand the prediction of 2nd in the Big XII - 2 for Okie St. I had read in one of the pre-season mags (can't remember which of em) was they lost 17 starters from last year's champions.

Replace all but 5 starters. And you're going to be ahead of WVU, UT, OU, TCU, KSU, maybe even ISU?

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 01:28 PM
Dont hold back, Vet. it dont become ya!
Yea he musta died of fright when I tried to bet him. hell he thinks poke gonna be 2 slots higher ranked than OU , Ima jes axin him to put his money where his mouth is

Hell poke Ill make it sweeter fer ya
a 100 bucks that OU wins the Big 12 and is ranked at least TWO slots higher than yer sheep pokers .
bet?

CowboyMRW
7/27/2012, 01:45 PM
Where did they find a quarterback that won't result in blowout losses in Dallas' Cotton Bowl and elsewhere. Did :mack: clone Vince Young when we weren't looking?

My thinking is that all Ash has to do is not turn over the ball and complete 55% of his passes. Basically be like AJ McCarron from Bama last year. I think they have a good enough defense and definitely a good enough running game to win a vast majority of their games.

Ill bet ya a 100 that OU is ranked higher in the conference than yer sheep pokers.

Ranked higher in the polls or finishes higher in the Big 12? I don't generally like to bet hard earned money, (even if it is pretty much a guarantee ;):hororr::congratulatory:) but I'll make it with you.

Probably not. I enjoy the fine posters over here and like to talk about football and get different perspectives from different fanbases.

Be nice, he's a good Poke. And if you've ever been to THEIR board, you would know how awful that place is and why nobody, even Pokes, would want to spend much time there.

They ban you for stupid reasons (linking articles that come from the Internet? OH NOES!), they have blindingly bright orange everywhere, their posters all sound like people that get offended too easily while trying to bash others at the same time (EAT CROW! EAT CROW!) and they generally are not too welcoming of fans of other teams, meaning there's tons of groupthink going on.

In other words, if we made Cowboy go back there, he would be subjected to getting banned for suggesting that OSU was second to anyone in the Big 12, let alone the entire nation.

Thanks! :emmersed:

I don't understand the prediction of 2nd in the Big XII - 2 for Okie St. I had read in one of the pre-season mags (can't remember which of em) was they lost 17 starters from last year's champions.

Replace all but 5 starters. And you're going to be ahead of WVU, UT, OU, TCU, KSU, maybe even ISU?

I think you got that backwards. We lost Weeden, Blackmon, Cooper, Garner, Adcock, Richetti, and Blatnick. Maybe 1 or 2 more that I'm simply missing. Our Running game is more than serviceable and I would put our back 4 up against anyone in the Big 12, and possibly our middle 3 also.

Yea he musta died of fright when I tried to bet him. hell he thinks poke gonna be 2 slots higher ranked than OU , Ima jes axin him to put his money where his mouth is

Hell poke Ill make it sweeter fer ya
a 100 bucks that OU wins the Big 12 and is ranked at least TWO slots higher than yer sheep pokers .
bet?

Hopefully that Bedlam for the coming years determines the Big 12 champion.

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 01:50 PM
Which bet you want?

CowboyMRW
7/27/2012, 02:00 PM
Which bet you want?

The first one. OSU finishes higher in the Big 12 rankings than OU.

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 02:02 PM
The first one. OSU finishes higher in the Big 12 rankings than OU.
Done

Ill send ya my Snail mail addy so you can pay me .
I do accept PayPal tho

kbsooner21
7/27/2012, 02:50 PM
and if Lunt is as good as advertised, then there's a chance we might be BCS bowling again.

BWahahahahahaahhaha

Thanks, I needed a laugh

badger
7/27/2012, 03:26 PM
BWahahahahahaahhaha

Thanks, I needed a laugh

Here's another laugh for you at the Pokes' expense:
sKlmIAwuVjU

BBQ Man
7/27/2012, 03:38 PM
Maybe I'm too biased, but I see us contending for the national championship, so I'm having trouble seeing 4th in the conference! WOW!

KantoSooner
7/27/2012, 03:48 PM
Cowboy, wow.
Texas has no QB. You have no QB. Hard to win without a quarterback.
You also lost the best receiver you've ever had....on top of the best QB you've ever had. So, let's see, you'll have, at best, a mediocre passing attack. Add to that a serviceable, at best, running attack. And you're defense suffered the typical losses in personnel. I see OSU as coming through all that better than it once might have done; but it still looks a 7-5 to 8-4 season. If an evil genie attacks at some point, you might suffer additional loss(es).
Texas is in worse shape. Yes, they're Texas, yes they'll have, perhaps, a hot defense. Their offense, however, will suck. Just flat out suck. They have two bad QBs and one receiver who's major claim to fame is that his older brother was damn good (he may be, too, but he hasn't shown all world talent yet.) They should have a decent running game. And they should have had a powerful running game last year, and the year before, and the year before that. etc. 3 conference losses.
Either OU or WVU will run the table in conference. The one who doesn't loses to the other one.

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 03:53 PM
Maybe I'm too biased, but I see us contending for the national championship, so I'm having trouble seeing 4th in the conference! WOW!

I aint seein it. But its OK i got my money down with the Poke :single_eye:

SoonerNomad
7/27/2012, 03:53 PM
The problem is that with the way the regular season ended last year I have a fear we could lose to everyone. Kansas State is going to be better than last year. We have to go to Lubbock where we haven't won since the Nixon administration. Can our defense even slow down Geno Smith. Surely Texas will be better at QB because they couldn't be any worse. OSU and Baylor beat us last year, it couldn't have just been their quarterback play.

I also know that we will be favored in every game, that we have the most starts coming back on the offensive line, that we have a senior quarterback, a bevy of serviceable running backs, talent, if not depth, at wide receiver that cannot drop as many as lasy year, and that our defense was pretty good last year when it eliminated the big play. With Mike Stoops back that problem will be, if not completely addressed, a main focus.

I don't like TCU and West Virginia to do as welll as some predict.

I like the following

1. OU - with at least one conference loss
2. Kansas State (coaching and QB play)
3. Texas
4. Oklahoma State (running the ball and stopping the pass are big things in the big 12)
5. West Virginia (not convinced they can score as much as needed against Big 12 talent)
6. Baylor (they had speed everywhere last year)
7. TCU (this ain't Conference USA or the MWC)
8. Texas Tech (whither Mike Leach?)
9. Iowa State
10. Kansas (sorry Charlie)

badger
7/27/2012, 04:01 PM
Cowboy, wow.
Texas has no QB. You have no QB. Hard to win without a quarterback.
You also lost the best receiver you've ever had....on top of the best QB you've ever had.

They also lost their 5-star running back. :stunned:

KantoSooner
7/27/2012, 04:09 PM
Yes Badg, a 3 loss season should be a top end target for the pokes. Six losses is not out of the question. To whom? OU, UT, WVU, KSU and TCU are all likely losses. Another random loss is likely once the deluge begins.

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 04:28 PM
Yes Badg, a 3 loss season should be a top end target for the pokes. Six losses is not out of the question. To whom? OU, UT, WVU, KSU and TCU are all likely losses. Another random loss is likely once the deluge begins.

Say what Yall want to him, I got my money down with him :unconscious:

badger
7/27/2012, 04:28 PM
Also, with crude around $90 instead of at it's peak $120ish prices, Boone Pickens might have to hope for a big Gift of a Lifetime settlement... on appeal. A court already decided against Pickens and the Pokes :stunned:

8timechamps
7/27/2012, 04:42 PM
I recently placed OU to finish 4th in the Big 12 this upcoming year. Reasons were:

1) for every 3-4 absolutely great games Landry has, he seems to have a lapse in judgement on a couple plays

2) The defense last year, outside of the Florida State game and Texas, did nothing to scare me. And it seems to basically be the same defense minus Fleming, Lewis (2), and Alexander. I know that you brought Mike back, but defenses are very much different from when he was DC at OU last

3) Offensively speaking, you seem to be very green at the WR, even though I fully expect Metoyer to be a beast. It may be my orange glasses but I've never really been scared of Stills

This is just my opinion and it is probably very wrong, as it sometimes is, but convince me as to why OU is going to win the Big 12 this year, and where do you think OU will end up playing this year and for what place?

I appreciate the off-season banter, but picking the Sooners to finish 4th is a little nuts (even for a Poke). The Sooners haven't finished lower than 3rd in the conference since Stoops got to Norman, and he's had worse teams (teams with more question marks) than this years squad.

If Landry has really learned and benefits from all the off-season work, then point #2 will be proven wrong. Having a healthy RB and WRs that don't drop the ball will go a long way in helping Landry have his best year at OU.

I can understand your perception of the Sooner D (based on last year), but there is no way the defense (specifically the secondary) plays worse than last season. Losing Alexander will be a bit of a blow to DE, but I really don't see a drop off in talent overall on the defense.

If Stills returns to his freshman performance, then you may reconsider your stance. Whoever ends up as the 3rd receiver on the depth chart is going to be a solid player. Any way you look at it, this will be the most talented group of WRs ever to take the field at OU. Green? Sure, but I'd much rather have a green WR than a green QB.

In the end, I would be very surprised if OU isn't playing WVU for the conference title.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/27/2012, 04:58 PM
CMRW,

You really aggied it up, even for you. 2nd? Not going to happen. And don't get your hopes up. 1st won't happen again for you either.

They may be upperclassmen, but you don't lose 4 of 5 o-line starters and get better. That's highly unlikely. More likely you take a step back, though granted probably just a small one.

You didn't just lose Blackmon, you lost 3 of your top 4 receivers. I don't think Moore or Anderson or the guys behind them are enough to pick up all of that slack, especially with a freshman trying to manage the game and go through your offense's decision tree to get the ball to them in the first place.

Randle is a good back. But not as good as "Weedon2Blackmon" and last year's o-line made him look. You didn't run at will. You ran as it was set up off the pass, much as we have the last couple of years (which needs to change for us, frankly.) I think Randle will find much tougher sledding this year. He certainly is good enough to handle some of that, but not all.

Defensively, what you bring up about OU could be brought up about your D. We lost our three biggest playmakers? So did you. And I maintain the guy brought up most often as your top returning defender, Brown, is overrated based on the one highlight reel tip-in against OU in 2010. Lewis can play. Beyond that the rest of them have a lot to prove without Jones, Blatnik and Martin. Who's your best player after Lewis? Gilbert, maybe? I think that's starting to look like a bit of a dropoff from there.

And it's no secret the Bill Young's brand of defense is built to bleed you to death. That is, it is the bend not break defense that lays in the weeds looking for the turnover opportunities. He generally has not coached dominant 3-and-out defenses. That's fine if you have the offense (and great defensive playmakers) to keep pace with the teams you are playing. But do you this year?

I'll end your suspense. By the end of the year your offense may be playing pretty well. But last year your offense was a special edition by any team's standards. Sorry, but duplicating that with as much turnover as you had isn't going to happen.

And one other little problem if you think you are going to finish ahead of OU this year. You better be relying on other teams to beat us, because after having to play for two years in a row at your dump (one of which went our way, if you recall), I guarantee this OU team will be locked in for a beat down of your Pokes in Norman this year. Mike Stoops will have his dogs ready to eat freshman liver.

And you know one other thing? Landry has taken a lot of hell. And he was horrible at your place last year. But the year before that he ate your lunch, and then some. You think in his very last home game at OU there is any way he doesn't come out and rally the team around him, especially against your ugly orange arses? As long as he is healthy, I think your team is in for a long night.

P.S. You better hope and pray your team finds a way to do as you predict or better in 2012. You will have a HUGE number of departures for 2013.

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 04:58 PM
I appreciate the off-season banter, but picking the Sooners to finish 4th is a little nuts (even for a Poke). The Sooners haven't finished lower than 3rd in the conference since Stoops got to Norman, and he's had worse teams (teams with more question marks) than this years squad.

If Landry has really learned and benefits from all the off-season work, then point #2 will be proven wrong. Having a healthy RB and WRs that don't drop the ball will go a long way in helping Landry have his best year at OU.

I can understand your perception of the Sooner D (based on last year), but there is no way the defense (specifically the secondary) plays worse than last season. Losing Alexander will be a bit of a blow to DE, but I really don't see a drop off in talent overall on the defense.

If Stills returns to his freshman performance, then you may reconsider your stance. Whoever ends up as the 3rd receiver on the depth chart is going to be a solid player. Any way you look at it, this will be the most talented group of WRs ever to take the field at OU. Green? Sure, but I'd much rather have a green WR than a green QB.

In the end, I would be very surprised if OU isn't playing WVU for the conference title.

Dint we finish 4th last year and in 09?

Even so our average finish is #2

8timechamps
7/27/2012, 05:32 PM
Dint we finish 4th last year and in 09?

Even so our average finish is #2

No, tied (ugh) for 3rd. In '09, we also finished tied for 3rd. Here's the rundown:

2011 T-3
2010 1
2009 T-3
2008 1
2007 1
2006 1
2005 T-2
2004 1
2003 2
2002 1
2001 2
2000 1
1999 T-2

You have to go back to Blake's last year to find the last time we finished worse than 3rd:

1998 T-4

olevetonahill
7/27/2012, 05:51 PM
No, tied (ugh) for 3rd. In '09, we also finished tied for 3rd. Here's the rundown:

2011 T-3
2010 1
2009 T-3
2008 1
2007 1
2006 1
2005 T-2
2004 1
2003 2
2002 1
2001 2
2000 1
1999 T-2

You have to go back to Blake's last year to find the last time we finished worse than 3rd:

1998 T-4

Tied fer 3rd is so dayum close to 4th
Im just say 4th and live with it
Doint matter Ima Buy the beer with my winnings off the Ag LOL

picasso
7/27/2012, 07:34 PM

Texas
OSU
WVU
OU
TCU
KSU
ISU
BU
TTU
KU

How many times has OU finished fourth in the conference? And even with an average team by OU standards. You're beyond goofy.

SoonerBorn85
7/27/2012, 09:43 PM
u go full retard about OU.
Lol, never go full retard

SoonerBread
7/28/2012, 08:48 AM
I think you got that backwards. We lost Weeden, Blackmon, Cooper, Garner, Adcock, Richetti, and Blatnick. Maybe 1 or 2 more that I'm simply missing. Our Running game is more than serviceable and I would put our back 4 up against anyone in the Big 12, and possibly our middle 3 also.

No one's going to respect your passing game when you're breaking in a new QB and 3 or 4 new WRs. How you gonna run the ball with a "more than serviceable" running game? Especially early in the season, you'd have to have an Alabama-type running game to have any success in that area. Aren't you also starting 4 new OL?

Answer this Q: Is Lunt better than Zach Robinson? If so, he's Brandon Weeden v2.0. If not, remind yourself of ZR's B12 expoits, especially against OU and Texas.

If OsU finished 2nd in the conference, then either 4 or 5 teams had mass injuries to key players or the conference is just flat out bad. The former, although unlikely, could happen. For the latter, just about everyone outside of Stillwater, OK would have to be wrong. Just play the percentages, dude. Pokes had a great team and a great year last year, and were one bad quarter away from playing in the BCSCG. With all they lost, expecting a minor drop off just isn't rational. Plus, the fact you placed Texas at the top spot because "they're Texas" (whatever the **** that means) means you're either trolling (congrats) or you're new at this college football thing.

Do yourself a favor and don't get too misty-eyed over having a once-in-a-program season with the best QB, WR, and QB to WR combo your program has ever seen. And they were all great. Nothing to take away from OsU there. See this upcoming season for what it is...several losses to key positions on offense. OU will be facing much the same task in 2013. You can't lose an all-world guy like Weeden and expect a freshman to come in playing at the same level. The RBs will be facing 8 in the box almost continually until Lunt proves he can beat them. And your WRs are no more experienced than OU's.

It's quite possible the season ends up: WVU, OU, KSU, TCU, OSU, UT, and then the rest. 4, 5, 6 could be interchangable. UT could beat OsU, even though they finish behind them. Sorry, I think Holgorsen's gonna kick your asses, Snyder's got a better team this year than last, and TCU will have a good D. You play OU in Norman - good luck. With all they have lost, I would think 7-5 or 8-4 would be more than acceptable. But those records ain't gonna win the conference. Ain't gonn be second either. Or third.

picasso
7/28/2012, 10:04 AM
Using Poke's logic we could say that k-state and nearly any other team in the country will struggle because EVERYBODY's quarterback has struggled at times.
We can't say that about oSu's qb right now because Midwest high school's games weren't on tv last fall.

See how dumb that logic is Poke?

Did Landry Jones have the luxury of playing oSu in Norman the last two seasons? He's still 2-1 against you flash in the pan jackwads.

picasso
7/28/2012, 10:13 AM
I've noticed that Poke fans don't give much cred to Kenny Stills which I can kind of understand because he hasn't done much in Stillwater but they seem to forget the other blistering games he's had.
They also haven't faced him in Norman.
I'm still trying to remember who oSu's new go to WR is.

champions77
7/28/2012, 02:56 PM

"but we get everyone minus OU at home" Forget about the team in purple that has their QB returning and very well could have beaten you at your place last year? Got it yet, their initials are KSU?

True freshman QB going to tear up the BIG XII? Highly unlikely Aggie. Yes, I think there is a chance that your D will finish higher than 107th in total D this year. You have a long ways to go to be considered a good defense. Your Special teams, really good for years and you credited that to Joe DeForrest, right? Well he's now in Morgantown, so expect your Special teams..... to not be near as "Special".

4th place? if you have a good season Puke, that is where you will be. BCS? Won't happen.

Salt City Sooner
7/28/2012, 05:53 PM
It's an even-numbered year. I'll take my chances.

Bourbon St Sooner
7/30/2012, 12:47 PM
Man, pokie has one good year and they are the usc of the midwest now.

OU has plenty of question marks for sure, but if I'm going to put my money on a team, I'll put it on the one that's won 7 of the last 12 conference titles. Landry will be fine if he can find a receiver that can actually catch the ball.

badger
7/30/2012, 01:14 PM

Sure, they can be South Carolina if they really want. So cocky :stunned:

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2012, 01:25 PM
MRW, you know I'm not one to wear the tinted glasses..But 4th...and OSU 2nd? Here is who I see as the most likely losses for the cowboys.

Texas..Your qb's first conference game is also against likely the top defense in the conference..I don't think ut is that good but they are a matchup problem this year for osu IMO..For whatever reason, they passed the ball 40 times last year in the game and were having pretty good success in the running game.

Kansas St-That game was close enough as it was last year at stillwater..On paper, it should be an osu win...But Klein must not read papers because that guy had a field day last year against osu.

West Virginia-win or lose, that is going to be a fun game to watch. But that's a toss-up.

at OU- Not likely

And I don't think Baylor is going to be a push over either..That Florence kid is pretty good.

Now the osu defense has been turnover machines the last few seasons and that changes the makeup of some games.

OU
WVU
KSU
OSU
Texas
TCU
BU
ISU
TT
KU

Even though I think WV probably beats OU, I don't have them winning the conference..TCU and WV have to figure out 9 new teams while the previous conference members only have to learn 2 new teams.

tycat947
7/30/2012, 02:56 PM

It's because the WORLD is against T Bone/Stoolwater State!

Mazeppa
7/30/2012, 06:40 PM

Here's eleven reasons you could be way off base:

Eleven Sooners have now been mentioned 24 times on 14 different 2012 preseason watch lists:

Lombardi Award
Ben Habern
Gabe Ikard
Corey Nelson

Maxwell Award
Landry Jones
Kenny Stills
Dominique Whaley

Nagurski Trophy
Demontre Hurst
Tony Jefferson
Tom Wort

Walter Camp Award
Tony Jefferson
Landry Jones
Kenny Stills

Bednarik Award
Demontre Hurst
Tony Jefferson

Outland Trophy
Ben Habern
Gabe Ikard

Thorpe Award
Tony Jefferson

Butkus Award
Tom Wort

Rimington Trophy
Ben Habern

Biletnikoff Award
Kenny Stills

Davey O'Brien Award
Landry Jones

Groza Award
Michael Hunnicutt

Manning Award
Landry Jones

Hendricks Award
R.J. Washington

stoops the eternal pimp
7/30/2012, 08:04 PM
Now, I don't disagree with your conclusion zeppa, that watch list thing...Well I can name off a bunch of sooners that have been on pre season watch lists that ended up doing nothing worth watching..

Most of that is off the reputation of the school.

Mazeppa
7/30/2012, 08:41 PM
Now, I don't disagree with your conclusion zeppa, that watch list thing...Well I can name off a bunch of sooners that have been on pre season watch lists that ended up doing nothing worth watching..

Most of that is off the reputation of the school.

I agree, that is why osu has 5 players on watch lists.

Maxwell Award (college player of the year)
Joseph Randle, junior running back

Bednarik Award (defensive player of the year)
Brodrick Brown, senior cornerback

Lou Groza Award (top kicker)
Quinn Sharp, senior

Ray Guy Award (best punter)
Quinn Sharp, senior

Bronco Nagurski Trophy (most outstanding defensive player)

Outland Trophy (top interior lineman)
Lane Taylor, senior right guard

Jim Thorpe Award (top defensive back)

Rotary Lombardi Award (college lineman of the year)
Lane Taylor, senior right guard
Shaun Lewis, junior linebacker

olevetonahill
7/30/2012, 09:04 PM
Heh, I got my 100 down with Cowboy
Im good

rock on sooner
7/30/2012, 09:11 PM
Heh, I got my 100 down with Cowboy
Im good

Vet, why you take advantage of the boy?

sooneron
7/30/2012, 09:14 PM
Easy money, vet. If osu wins more than 7, I will be surprised. If they win more than 8..., well, that isn't going to happen.

goingoneight
7/30/2012, 09:22 PM
Everyone's schedule got tougher by subtracting aTm and Mizzou and adding WVU and TCU. At least for this particular year when neither of the departed are going to be any good and both of the incoming are supposed to be very good.

Wish we could've landed the two of them in Norman instead of on the road in year one. I think that would make a big difference given the trend in recent years of us not playing anywhere near what we're capable of away from home.

olevetonahill
7/30/2012, 10:32 PM
Vet, why you take advantage of the boy?

Just the kinda sombitch I am. I hear an Ag saying How much better the Dancing Gumbys are than Our Sooners , I just have to make em put they money where their mouth is

I usually get a few bets a year on here but dont think ive had one the last 2 years

sooneron
7/31/2012, 10:51 AM
Rillay? TcU is expected to be that good?

1) hillbillies (Lord I hate saying that)
2) Paperclips
3) Mildcats
4) cows
5) last aggy standing
5B) toads - both have 4 losses in conf
7) isu
8) teck
9) baylor
10) jay walks

Statalyzer
7/31/2012, 05:26 PM
Eleven Sooners have now been mentioned 24 times on 14 different 2012 preseason watch lists:

Not to give the cowboy too much credit, but some of that is reputation. Landry Jones isn't realistically in the running to be named the top player in the nation. Neither are Stills or Whaley honestly, even though they are both really good players.

Everyone's schedule got tougher by subtracting aTm and Mizzou and adding WVU and TCU.

That's definitely true. There's 6 teams with a decent shot at the conference this year, although some have farther up to climb than others - WVirginia, Texas, KSU, Oklahoma, OSU, & TCU. Sorry Baylor, but even if you guys surprise everyone with how good the teams is sans Griffin, you aren't winning the conference.

The defense last year, outside of the Florida State game and Texas, did nothing to scare me.

And Texas made almost every defense it played look pretty good. That said, the D seemed to do pretty well against KSU.

And it seems to basically be the same defense minus Fleming, Lewis (2), and Alexander. I know that you brought Mike back, but defenses are very much different from when he was DC at OU last

OU's linebackers will probably be the weak spot, but even losing a guy like Alexander, the DL should still be top notch, they seem very deep. There's not one transcending star but not really a weak link I can find either.

Bringing Mike back will help, but the "OU's D was awesome until Mike Stoops left and then it started letting the team down in big games" has been very overstated at times. There were just as many losses where the D played great and offense let the team down, or where both sides of the ball played well and you just had two good teams where somebody eventually had to lose. And there were still plenty of big game wins without Mike Stoops too, outside of a couple of years with some of the worst injury luck in the country. To hear some people talk, Sooner football D just fell apart without him.

CowboyMRW
7/31/2012, 05:56 PM
MRW, you know I'm not one to wear the tinted glasses..But 4th...and OSU 2nd? Here is who I see as the most likely losses for the cowboys.

Texas..Your qb's first conference game is also against likely the top defense in the conference..I don't think ut is that good but they are a matchup problem this year for osu IMO..For whatever reason, they passed the ball 40 times last year in the game and were having pretty good success in the running game.

I think Brown, Bergeron, and Gray are the real deal which is the main reason I chose them to win. Their defense should again be pretty good.

Kansas St-That game was close enough as it was last year at stillwater..On paper, it should be an osu win...But Klein must not read papers because that guy had a field day last year against osu.

He did, but that game was on the way to quickly becoming a blowout until the Blackmon punt fumble and Weeden pick 6, not to mention, Blackmon had a sure touchdown slip through the EZ for a touchback. I think that KSU was very fortunate last year, and I don't see them faring as well.

West Virginia-win or lose, that is going to be a fun game to watch. But that's a toss-up.

Should definitely be.

at OU- Not likely

Preseason probably not. You know OU much better than I do, and what to expect upcoming. Landry is the key to the season imo.

And I don't think Baylor is going to be a push over either..That Florence kid is pretty good.

He's no RG3, and I still don't think they will trot out much of a defense

Now the osu defense has been turnover machines the last few seasons and that changes the makeup of some games.

We also led the Big 12 in scoring defense in conference play last year. I also think Gilbert is our best CB, not Brown.

These were just some gut feelings thrown in, with some koolaid being drank. I'm excited to see how this season plays out for sure.

This is why I love coming here. I posted an opinion with which no one disagreed with and everyone offered evidence as to why they disagree and was cordial about it. I didn't have to worry about being banned to the Bedlam and Flame board because no one agreed with me ;)

CowboyMRW
7/31/2012, 06:12 PM
David Ash hurt his hammy the other day. So if Texas has to rely on Case, then I would like to move Texas to number 5 in the conference.

picasso
7/31/2012, 06:35 PM
These were just some gut feelings thrown in, with some koolaid being drank. I'm excited to see how this season plays out for sure.

This is why I love coming here. I posted an opinion with which no one disagreed with and everyone offered evidence as to why they disagree and was cordial about it. I didn't have to worry about being banned to the Bedlam and Flame board because no one agreed with me ;)
Well, you're a Poke. Even with your unprecedented success of last season you will still use no logic whatsoever and show your true hatred of anything OU. Poke fans couldn't even admit they weren't in our class after we throttled you in Norman in '07.

This "defenses are different than when Mike Stoops was here" crap is plain silly. People still play defense in college football. Watch some tv this fall.

CowboyMRW
7/31/2012, 06:58 PM
Well, you're a Poke. Even with your unprecedented success of last season you will still use no logic whatsoever and show your true hatred of anything OU. Poke fans couldn't even admit they weren't in our class after we throttled you in Norman in '07.

This "defenses are different than when Mike Stoops was here" crap is plain silly. People still play defense in college football. Watch some tv this fall.

Naw, I don't hate everything OU. Texas A&M on the other hand is a different story.

What was the '07 game? I'm currently not recalling it, but I'm sure it was embarrassing as most games for OSU are in Norman.

I never said defenses are different that when Mike Stoops was last there. Obviously people still play, look at Bama and LSU. Believe me, I watch plenty of football in the fall.

picasso
7/31/2012, 08:00 PM
I know that you brought Mike back, but defenses are very much different from when he was DC at OU last

OK, you don't hate OU but you also don't give us much credit whatsoever. You've won one title with the best QB in oSu history. We've won many more with many different types of QB's.

CowboyMRW
7/31/2012, 08:50 PM
OK, you don't hate OU but you also don't give us much credit whatsoever. You've won one title with the best QB in oSu history. We've won many more with many different types of QB's.

Oops. I stand corrected. I meant offenses. I have no problem giving you credit. I respect the hell out of OU's tradition. What Stoops has done in the Big 12 is so impressive. 7 Big 12 titles with 5 different quarterbacks is crazy, especially the Thompson year.

Like I said this is a preseason list by a fan of one team. It will have no bearing on anyone's season. Look at last year, a lot of people had AnM winning the Big 12 and look where they finished. It all depends on how the team gels and how injury free they stay over the course of the year.

olevetonahill
7/31/2012, 10:08 PM
David Ash hurt his hammy the other day. So if Texas has to rely on Case, then I would like to move Texas to number 5 in the conference.

So yer saying that OsU will now win the Big 12?
I got another 100 says that **** aint happenin.

oSuJeff1997
8/1/2012, 10:08 AM

Yep. Just one good year.

Wait. Let me check something.

OSU's overall record over the past 4 seasons: 41-11 (.788) - Best in Big 12
OSU's conference record over the past 4 seasons: 25-8 (.758) - Best in Big 12

Yep. Clearly just one good season.

On topic, I don't think OSU will finish higher than OU this year. In fact, I think OU is the easy pick to win the Big 12. WVU is a trendy pick, but I think too many people are focused on their Orange Bowl dismantling of Clemson last year. People should also notice how they squeaked by some real crap teams. Running through OU, OSU, Texas, Kansas State and even Baylor will be quite different than Syracuse, Rutgers, Louisville and South Flordia.

I think OSU could finish anywhere in between 2nd and about 8th. I'll have a better idea once I actually see Wes Lunt throw a pass in a live game.

XingTheRubicon
8/1/2012, 11:19 AM
Yep. Just one good year.

On topic, I don't think OSU will finish higher than OU this year. In fact, I think OU is the easy pick to win the Big 12. WVU is a trendy pick, but I think too many people are focused on their Orange Bowl dismantling of Clemson last year. People should also notice how they squeaked by some real crap teams. Running through OU, OSU, Texas, Kansas State and even Baylor will be quite different than Syracuse, Rutgers, Louisville and South Flordia.

I think OSU could finish anywhere in between 2nd and about 8th. I'll have a better idea once I actually see Wes Lunt throw a pass in a live game.

In the last 4 years:

Big XII titles - OU
Head to head - OU
Most wins - OU

Just because you beat the rajun-cajuns in your mid-major stadium with your mid-major program doesn't mean you need to bother deluding yourself with comparisons to big brother.

oSuJeff1997
8/1/2012, 01:09 PM
In the last 4 years:

Big XII titles - OU
Head to head - OU
Most wins - OU

Where was I comparing to OU? Nowhere. I simply said that OSU has the best overall record and best conference record in the Big 12 during the past 4 years. A reply to the silly notion that we've had "one good year." We've obviously had more than "one good year" if we were able to amass the best record in the conference over a 4-year period.

Just because you beat the rajun-cajuns in your mid-major stadium with your mid-major program doesn't mean you need to bother deluding yourself with comparisons to big brother.

Yeah. Exactly. We've won 41 games over the past 4 years by beating the Rajun Cajuns 41 times.

Dynamite analysis.

picasso
8/1/2012, 01:51 PM
Yep. Just one good year.

You pull that line every chance you get around here. Let's see you put together an entire decade of good play. Not just a few good years due to obvious good coaching but also being luckier than **** having the greatest QB in Poker history falling face first into Gundy's crotch.

picasso
8/1/2012, 01:54 PM
Yeah. Exactly. We've won 41 games over the past 4 years by beating the Rajun Cajuns 41 times.

Dynamite analysis.
I thought it was solid myself.

olevetonahill
8/1/2012, 03:23 PM
Where was I comparing to OU? Nowhere. I simply said that OSU has the best overall record and best conference record in the Big 12 during the past 4 years. A reply to the silly notion that we've had "one good year." We've obviously had more than "one good year" if we were able to amass the best record in the conference over a 4-year period.

Dynamite analysis.

In the last 4 years WE got 2 Big 12 championships Yall got 1
Next?

oSuJeff1997
8/1/2012, 04:38 PM
You pull that line every chance you get around here. Let's see you put together an entire decade of good play. Not just a few good years due to obvious good coaching but also being luckier than **** having the greatest QB in Poker history falling face first into Gundy's crotch.

Yeah -- and it's funny to me how the line keeps moving.

I remember being told many things by Sooner fans on message boards over the years:

OSU will never have a winning record.
OSU will never make a bowl game.
OSU will never make consecutive bowl games.
OSU will never make a top-tier bowl game.
OSU will never have good football facilities.
OSU will never win 8 games again.
OSU will never win 9 games again.
OSU will never win 10 games again.
OSU will never win the Big 12.
OSU will never win a BCS bowl.

It's funny you bring up Weeden, because just two years ago, I was told that there was no way we could ever replace Zac Robinson, Kendall Hunter and Dez Bryant.

I'm sure you're right. I'm sure we're doomed.

8timechamps
8/1/2012, 06:27 PM

I remember being told many things by Sooner fans on message boards over the years:

It's funny you bring up Weeden, because just two years ago, I was told that there was no way we could ever replace Zac Robinson, Kendall Hunter and Dez Bryant.

This is a classic Poke retort. Please show me on this site where any of those statements were made. Personally, I never heard anyone say "you'll never replace Zac Robinson". Really? Zac Robinson? And seeing that Barry Sanders played at oSu (and is arguably the greatest RB to play college football), I find it hard to believe people thought Kendall Hunter was the best that ever passed through the doors in Stillwater. I can possibly see someone saying that about Bryant, but I think that's even a stretch.

You can't write your own argument and expect people to believe it. Not here at least.

Mazeppa
8/1/2012, 06:55 PM
Those 4 years, best in the big 12, was that combined or was that each year you had the best record. Why go back just 4 years?

Dan Thompson
8/1/2012, 07:20 PM
That's great, because this year you will loose 3 or 4 games.

Sooner Stew
8/1/2012, 08:02 PM
The three games that worry me most are at Tech, at TCU, and at WV...TCU and WV both have senior quarterbacks who have proven they can lead their teams to victories in big games...and as for Tech, well we always seem to have a hard time down there. However, if OU plays up to their potential and improves throughout the season, then we will dominate every team in the Big 12. I think this year even though it seems everyone's expectations are down for the Sooners, that they can have a great year. I believe the Stoops Bros. will have our team much more motivated this year. Plus we don't have that idiot secondary coach that was here last year. I don't even remember his name. Anyways even if we do lose a couple of games this year, im going to be so freakin delighted to watch bedlam this year because it's going to be like old times....total domination

Salt City Sooner
8/1/2012, 09:22 PM
The three games that worry me most are at Tech, at TCU, and at WV...TCU and WV both have senior quarterbacks who have proven they can lead their teams to victories in big games...and as for Tech, well we always seem to have a hard time down there. However, if OU plays up to their potential and improves throughout the season, then we will dominate every team in the Big 12. I think this year even though it seems everyone's expectations are down for the Sooners, that they can have a great year. I believe the Stoops Bros. will have our team much more motivated this year. Plus we don't have that idiot secondary coach that was here last year. I don't even remember his name. Anyways even if we do lose a couple of games this year, im going to be so freakin delighted to watch bedlam this year because it's going to be like old times....total domination
Unfortunately, Pachall will be a junior this year. He is a good one though.

Clever Trevor
8/2/2012, 10:21 AM
Wv
ksu
ut
tcu
ou
isu
osu
baylor
tech
ku

and we would whip every one of you! :D

Bourbon St Sooner
8/2/2012, 12:34 PM

In the words of Barry Switzer [patting you on the head] "Y'all had a nice run."

thecrimsoncrusader
8/2/2012, 12:38 PM

You said the same thing, Jeffy.

Jason White's Third Knee
8/2/2012, 04:23 PM
"I remember being told many things by Sooner fans on message boards over the years:"

Nah. No one would have said that. That's just stupid.

6 wins is all it takes. Not a big deal and I doubt you again.

Not easy to make this $#!t up, but it's dubious at best.

Like a BCS bowl? Ok. I can see someone saying that. His/her bad. You did it. Yay, traffic cones!

I can see that one too. One rich nut-job sneezed money on your team. Ok. BFD. Not sure why you would write that.

Nope. Reeks of BS.

Got me there. I still think that is unlikely, but it's happened. Nicely done, pokes.

Just seems like BS. I would have said that OSU won't make it there, but once you are there, it's still a football game. Besides, it was Stanford. If they had that running back from a couple of years ago, I'd call that a big win, but not last year. They were good though.

I was hoping you guys would get in to the NC game. I thought you deserved it. I also thought you could have beaten LSU.

"I'm sure you're right. I'm sure we're doomed."

You're out of the cellar, but not an elite team from year to year. No need to toss up this kind of horse **** post though.

SoonerAtKU
8/2/2012, 04:42 PM
A winning record? Maybe if they're talking about all-time. You guys are still one game shy of .500.

picasso
8/2/2012, 11:43 PM

Why in the hell would I not bring up Weeden? As good as oSu was last year you were one QB injury away from losing 4 or 5 games. You Poke ****ers have a very short memory. One would think you would appreciate things a little more.

CowboyMRW
10/15/2012, 10:56 PM
Where do I send my money? :dispirited::emptiness::dispirited::hurt::crushed: :succ:

Soonerjeepman
10/15/2012, 11:16 PM
got to hand it to ya....ya came back...lol

olevetonahill
10/15/2012, 11:44 PM
Where do I send my money? :dispirited::emptiness::dispirited::hurt::crushed: :succ:

Ya want MY Paypal, Or Mailing addy?
Remember if ya do it Paypal to add their fee in :congratulatory:

olevetonahill
11/19/2012, 08:44 PM
Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post

Ranked higher in the polls or finishes higher in the Big 12? I don't generally like to bet hard earned money, (even if it is pretty much a guarantee ;):hororr::congratulatory:) but I'll make it with you.

Just wanted to bump our bet LOL
I aint as confident now but I still aint skeered :very_drunk:

8timechamps
11/19/2012, 08:46 PM
I have to admit, OSU had done much better this year than I was expecting.

olevetonahill
11/19/2012, 08:49 PM
I have to admit, OSU had done much better this year than I was expecting.

Yup. And we've done much worse .

CowboyMRW
11/19/2012, 08:52 PM
Haha, I was thinking about bumping this.

I'm not very confident coming in that we win. I'm not a Chelf fan at all, but maybe once he will prove me wrong.

olevetonahill
11/19/2012, 08:55 PM
Haha, I was thinking about bumping this.

I'm not very confident coming in that we win. I'm not a Chelf fan at all, but maybe once he will prove me wrong.

I really think Yall gonna get Curb Stomped. But then again it could be another game like we had with WVU.

FirstandGoal
11/19/2012, 08:57 PM
Honestly I see 2 possible scenarios:

1. A royall *** kicking ala Tech in 2008. Complete with the most rabid crowd we've seen in a while.
2. A game like the WVU game where my ******* is puckered for the entire 4th quarter.

olevetonahill
11/19/2012, 08:59 PM
Honestly I see 2 possible scenarios:

1. A royall *** kicking ala Tech in 2008. Complete with the most rabid crowd we've seen in a while.
2. A game like the WVU game where my ******* is puckered for the entire 4th quarter.

I wanta see that thing Puckered :very_drunk:

cvsooner
11/19/2012, 09:14 PM
With one exception, the games in Norman have not been close. OSewe has not played well on the road this year.

Unfortunately for us, some of our worst performances have been at home. But personally I think after the past two weeks, Stoops (both) and the D are fired up and ready to go and the 'Boys will pay for the frustration of the past two weeks.

I hope. :-)

8timechamps
11/19/2012, 10:19 PM
Yup. And we've done much worse .

I don't think we've done worse than I expected, but I didn't expect us to lose to KSU.

olevetonahill
11/19/2012, 10:31 PM
I don't think we've done worse than I expected, but I didn't expect us to lose to KSU.

See thats How we be different, I expect a Perfect season EVERY year :very_drunk:

VA Sooner
11/19/2012, 10:32 PM
The loss to KSU wouldn't have hurt as much if they would have WON THEIR GAME AGAINST BAYLOR.

Now... it's business as usual in moving on to the next game.

BoulderSooner79
11/19/2012, 11:29 PM
Seems our preseason predictions here usually average having us going 10-2.

Then everyone is bummed when it happens. :)

olevetonahill
11/19/2012, 11:36 PM
Seems our preseason predictions here usually average having us going 10-2.

Then everyone is bummed when it happens. :)

Yall might be predick tin that , Not Me . I spect a Perfect season ever year

BoulderSooner79
11/19/2012, 11:39 PM
Yall might be predick tin that , Not Me . I spect a Perfect season ever year

So at least you have cause to be bummed. The rest of us are so smart, we're stupid.

olevetonahill
11/19/2012, 11:40 PM
So at least you have cause to be bummed. The rest of us are so smart, we're stupid.

Thats what Im sayin.No wait Yall are ignernt :very_drunk: