PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Joe You just became the Coach with the Most

olevetonahill
7/23/2012, 10:00 AM
Vacated wins

Bet yer Proud

badger
7/23/2012, 10:19 AM
Worm food has no use for wins, vacated or not.

The family he left behind though, however, must be wondering if they should go to the courthouse to get their last names changed a la the Madoffs.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/23/2012, 10:28 AM

The family he left behind though, however, must be wondering if they should go to the courthouse to get their last names changed a la the Madoffs.

His family is still very heavy in the denial phase of grieving. I do feel bad for them when it suddenly hits them like a ton of bricks that their own husband-father-grandfather wasn't always the man they thought he was. And that will happen. They'll have to come to terms with it. Though, I wonder very much if his wife will survive this stress much longer. It has to be hell for her. And she didn't do anything to deserve it.

olevetonahill
7/23/2012, 10:40 AM

It were a Joke badj

badger
7/23/2012, 11:12 AM
His family is still very heavy in the denial phase of grieving. I do feel bad for them when it suddenly hits them like a ton of bricks that their own husband-father-grandfather wasn't always the man they thought he was. And that will happen. They'll have to come to terms with it. Though, I wonder very much if his wife will survive this stress much longer. It has to be hell for her. And she didn't do anything to deserve it.

I've seen many cases where longtime married couples usually don't have a long surviving widow after one dies. Even without this situation, I'd think this would be one of those cases.

It were a Joke badj
I know, but it's true that Paterno has no use for his legacy, his victories, his statue and everything else where he is now. Might as well have some good come from this awful situation.

olevetonahill
7/23/2012, 11:14 AM
I bet he rolled over in his grave and **** his drawers again

guzziguy
7/23/2012, 01:35 PM
Penn State removed the Paterno statue because it didn't properly portray Joe "looking the other way." (Hat tip to my younger brother, David for coming up with that one.)

Wishboned
7/23/2012, 02:44 PM
Penn State removed the Paterno statue because it didn't properly portray Joe "looking the other way." (Hat tip to my younger brother, David for coming up with that one.)

But they kept his name on the library to remind people how to stay quiet when they're there.

badger
7/23/2012, 02:52 PM
But they kept his name on the library to remind people how to stay quiet when they're there.

Zing.

They changed the name of the student tent city "Paternoville" because everything was too out in the open.