PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman finally meets his 'Baby Daddy'

nighttrain12
7/19/2012, 10:33 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-nba-star-dennis-rodman-083359719--nba.html

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman finally meets father
The Associated Press

MANILA, Philippines (AP) -- Former NBA star Dennis Rodman has finally met his estranged father after 42 years of separation, following an exhibition game in the Philippines.

Philander Rodman Jr., who has acknowledged fathering 29 children by 16 mothers, says he was happy and surprised that his son agreed to meet him late Wednesday. He tried to meet the basketball Hall of Famer during another game in Manila in 2006.

Philander, who has been living in the Philippines for nearly 50 years, said Thursday he wanted to explain to his son that he didn't abandon his family in the United States, but they only had time for greetings and handshakes.

The Vietnam War veteran now operates the Rodman's Rainbow Obamaburger restaurant in northern Angeles City.

rock on sooner
7/22/2012, 09:10 PM
DNA test? Hmmmm..

IBleedCrimson
7/22/2012, 10:27 PM
29 kids, 16 mothers? Can we start darting and sterilizing these ppl? Plz?

Chuck Bao
7/23/2012, 12:41 AM
29 kids, 16 mothers? Can we start darting and sterilizing these ppl? Plz?

You're just jealous, ain't ya?

With 28 brothers and sisters, Dennis should invest his money in the Filipino basketball league. They may be pretty good.

Curly Bill
7/23/2012, 12:57 AM
You're just jealous, ain't ya?

With 28 brothers and sisters, Dennis should invest his money in the Filipino basketball league. They may be pretty good.

Hey Chuck , where you at Southeastern when Rodman was? I used to see him around campus fairly often.

Chuck Bao
7/23/2012, 01:02 AM
Hey Chuck , where you at Southeastern when Rodman was? I used to see him around campus fairly often.

Yes, I remember him. I think that I was a senior when he was a freshman. SOSU didn't win the NAIA national championship until I had already moved to Hong Kong.

Curly Bill
7/23/2012, 01:03 AM
Yes, I remember him. I think that I was a senior when he was a freshman. SOSU didn't win the NAIA national championship until I had already moved to Hong Kong.

They never won it! Finished 3rd their best year when Rodman got in foul trouble in the semi-final game. I think he was a soph or junior when I started.

Chuck Bao
7/23/2012, 01:28 AM
They never won it! Finished 3rd their best year when Rodman got in foul trouble in the semi-final game. I think he was a soph or junior when I started.

Okay, I stand corrected. I was out of the country when Rodman finally caught up with his post high school growth spurt. Heh! spurt and we've come back to the original topic.

Curly Bill
7/23/2012, 01:29 AM
Okay, I stand corrected. I was out of the country when Rodman finally caught up with his post high school growth spurt. Heh! spurt and we've come back to the original topic.

ba-dum crash! Good jorb! :biggrin: