PDA

View Full Version : Star of Obama commercial calls Obama a pantywaist.

cleller
7/17/2012, 10:16 PM
Supporters of President Obama have learned a valuable lesson from a laid-off steelworker in a popular anti-Bain ad who has gone off the reservation: just because someone doesn't like Mitt Romney doesn't make them Obama supporters.

The ad by Priorities USA, a pro-Obama Super PAC, focuses on Bain Capital's GS Technologies steel plant in 2001, and stars Donnie Box. "This was a booming place and Mitt Romney and Bain Capital turned it into a junkyard just making money and leaving," he says.

But In These Times, a progressive magazine, interviewed Box, and this is not the Obama campaign's preferred message:

"I think Obama is a jerk, a pantywaist, a lightweight, a blowhard. He hasn't done a goddamn thing that he said he would do. When he had a Democratic Senate and Democratic Congress, he didn't do a damn thing. He doesn't have the guts to say what’s on his mind."

This guy need to join in at Soonerfans. Concise and on topic.

http://news.yahoo.com/star-pro-obama-ad-isnt-big-obama-fan-182157898.html

yermom
7/17/2012, 10:40 PM
i haven't gone that far, but i haven't exactly sung his praises either

OULenexaman
7/18/2012, 11:56 AM
so why did he do the ad?

Sooner5030
7/18/2012, 12:05 PM
Not sure which is worse.......the ads I have to watch come election season or the fact that they actually influence how the mob votes.

badger
7/18/2012, 12:26 PM
so why did he do the ad?

The ad isn't sponsored by any candidate. Didn't you see the disclaimer at the end? ;)

yermom
7/18/2012, 12:57 PM
so why did he do the ad?

he was anti-Rmoney

LiveLaughLove
7/18/2012, 01:12 PM
I think the dude is attacking Obama from the left.

I think he'd prefer Hoffa or heck a Gambino crime family member be president.

cleller
7/18/2012, 02:28 PM
My take on the the guy's attitude:

"I'm a steelworker. I go to work all day with steel. That's heavy, dirty, ugly and dangerous crap. When I get off work, I want to come home and not have to deal with any more crap. Let the government take care of it all, then when I can't work, let the government take care of me, they way I took care of it with my taxes.
Romney is a rich guy with expensive hair, I don't understand or trust him"

soonercruiser
7/22/2012, 02:45 PM
so why did he do the ad?

He's unemployed; and his unemployment benefits just ran out!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/22/2012, 05:08 PM
I think the dude is attacking Obama from the left.

I think he'd prefer Hoffa or heck a Gambino crime family member be president.Duh! In his mind, Obama shouldn't even have to or want to make nice with the duped voters who actually thought He was going to bring economic prosperity to the US during His regime. Immediate withdrawal of US troops from everywhere, massive takeover of all things economic by the government, etc. are what that critic wants.