PDA

View Full Version : Dez is in trouble again

Sooner24
7/16/2012, 08:53 PM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8172124/dez-bryant-dallas-cowboys-arrested-domestic-violence-charge

70sooner
7/16/2012, 10:03 PM
dumbarse.....nice pub, dez....

nighttrain12
7/16/2012, 10:15 PM
Dumb Aggie!

EatLeadCommie
7/16/2012, 10:16 PM
headcase

picasso
7/16/2012, 10:22 PM
headcase
Worse than that.

Curly Bill
7/16/2012, 11:45 PM
Ya just can't fix stupid.

LVSOONER15
7/16/2012, 11:53 PM
Another dumb mistake. What an idiot.

olevetonahill
7/16/2012, 11:55 PM
Ya just can't fix stupid.
Can we castrate him tho? Ya know keep him from breedin?

Curly Bill
7/17/2012, 12:35 AM
Can we castrate him tho? Ya know keep him from breedin?

If only we could!

Seamus
7/17/2012, 04:34 AM
C'mon, y'all! Sometymze a brutha got no choice but to be smackin' a ho.

Yo.

olevetonahill
7/17/2012, 05:40 AM
C'mon, y'all! Sometymze a brutha got no choice but to be smackin' a ho.

Yo.
Yo Bro
Ya smack dat Baby Mama Not Yo MAMA,

Yo

Boomer.....
7/17/2012, 07:11 AM
Dudes nothing but trouble.

badger
7/17/2012, 08:45 AM
NCAA: Did you ever meet with Deion Sanders.
Dez: Umm...
Angel on right shoulder: You must tell the truth, Dez!
Devil on left shoulder: Lie, Dez. Like anyone will ever find out the truth. It's not like he's a hall of famer in this Internet age of information.
Dez: Nope.
NCAA: LIAR! Now we'll take away ALL of your eligibility!!!!!!

SouthFortySooner
7/17/2012, 09:43 AM
MondayThug

CowboyMRW
7/17/2012, 09:47 AM
Now she knows that he doesn't like mayonnaise on his sandwiches.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/17/2012, 09:48 AM
^allsome.

oSuJeff1997
7/17/2012, 09:52 AM

I wish this didn't make me laugh. But it did.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/17/2012, 10:01 AM
I bet Jerry wished he had passed on him now, like the other NFL teams...

sooneron
7/17/2012, 10:02 AM

jour!

That means post of the day to aggy that have "graced" our board... :D

SoonerLB
7/17/2012, 10:13 AM
From the sound of her past record maybe he was expectin' sumthin' betta on da sammich. ;)
He must be so proud to have a mama dat be a crack ho, LOL!

badger
7/17/2012, 10:19 AM

Jerry: I love you Dez and I want to draft you Dez.
Dez: Really? Nobody's ever loved me before in my life...
Jerry: Not only that, but I want you to take that loser fake Roy Williams' No. 11 jersey number. All you have to do is not cry on national TV...
Dez: Too late! (cries)
Jerry: Well, crap. Looks like I'll just give you #88 instead, so long as you sign your contract waaaay below your market value waaaay before you should, just to ensure you arrive in camp on time.
Dez: That sounds like a stupid thing to do, sir.
Jerry: ...
Dez: OK!

stoops the eternal pimp
7/17/2012, 10:20 AM

I remember posting around draft time that there was no way that he would let Bryant get past him after letting Randy Moss get past him for character issues years before...It's funny how many of these character flawed guys he has went after since then and none of them have worked out.

badger
7/17/2012, 10:22 AM
I remember posting around draft time that there was no way that he would let Bryant get past him after letting Randy Moss get past him for character issues years before...It's funny how many of these character flawed guys he has went after since then and none of them have worked out.

STEP -- who is the crazier drafter --- the late Al Davis, or Jerry Jones?

stoops the eternal pimp
7/17/2012, 10:23 AM
Al Davis, no question..

badger
7/17/2012, 10:27 AM
JJ could have Randy Moss pretty recently if he wanted him. Why draft the "next" Randy Moss when he could have had the original headcase himself? :P

PrideMom
7/17/2012, 10:36 AM
As Pat Jones has said...knucklehead...Dez won't last.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/17/2012, 10:37 AM
I know Cowboys fans are hoping one day he will give up trying to control every facet of the team but guys like Davis and Jones just weren't/aren't gonna do that... Similarity between those 2 is pretty clear...Heck, they both ran off the best coaches they had because of ego.

badger
7/17/2012, 11:02 AM
I know Cowboys fans are hoping one day he will give up trying to control every facet of the team but guys like Davis and Jones just weren't/aren't gonna do that... Similarity between those 2 is pretty clear...Heck, they both ran off the best coaches they had because of ego.

Till death do them part. Wonder what direction the Raiders will do post-Al Davis...

SoonerNomad
7/17/2012, 01:04 PM
Maybe Jeff Ireland should have asked Dez if his mother was a "punching bag" instead of asking if she was a prositute.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2010/04/jeff-ireland-apologizes-to-dez-bryant.html

badger
7/17/2012, 01:36 PM
Maybe Jeff Ireland should have asked Dez if his mother was a "punching bag" instead of asking if she was a prositute.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2010/04/jeff-ireland-apologizes-to-dez-bryant.html

If guys like Dez and Blackmon led Pokie to the top of the conference, will players that a program doesn't have to be ashamed of lead them back to mediocrity?

CowboyMRW
7/17/2012, 02:09 PM
If guys like Dez and Blackmon led Pokie to the top of the conference, will players that a program doesn't have to be ashamed of lead them back to mediocrity?

I'm not ashamed of them at all. I loved watching them play while they were in orange and black. Dez was something special to watch when he had the ball. Have they made stupid decisions in their respective lives, no doubt. I hope that one day Dez can correct his decision making though. None of them put us on probation or got us in any hot water with the NCAA.

badger
7/17/2012, 02:25 PM
I'm not ashamed of them at all. I loved watching them play while they were in orange and black. Dez was something special to watch when he had the ball. Have they made stupid decisions in their respective lives, no doubt. I hope that one day Dez can correct his decision making though. None of them put us on probation or got us in any hot water with the NCAA.

Ok, bad word choice by me. Bad badger! :P

I'm not ashamed of our non-law abiding Sooners either, from the gas thieves to the public urinators (is that even a word? lol). It is kind of embarrassing though.

SoonerDood
7/17/2012, 03:05 PM
NCAA: Did you ever meet with Deion Sanders.
Dez: Umm...
Angel on right shoulder: You must tell the truth, Dez!
Devil on left shoulder: Lie, Dez. Like anyone will ever find out the truth. It's not like he's a hall of famer in this Internet age of information.
Dez: Nope.
NCAA: LIAR! Now we'll take away ALL of your eligibility!!!!!!

If only that was the real $tory.

badger
7/17/2012, 03:35 PM
If only that was the real $tory.

It's pretty clo$e (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4600727) to what was reported.

MamaMia
7/17/2012, 03:58 PM
He assaulted his own mother? What a worthless jerk.

badger
7/17/2012, 04:00 PM

Allegedly reportedly blah blah yes.

MamaMia
7/17/2012, 04:55 PM
Allegedly reportedly blah blah yes.Well, his own mother isn't stepping in to come to his rescue. That speaks volumes. :)

badger
7/17/2012, 05:02 PM
Well, his own mother isn't stepping in to come to his rescue. That speaks volumes. :)

Quite the contrary. Mama Dez reportedly told 911 that Dez tried to kill her. (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/19602624/dez-bryants-mother-told-911-operator-that-her-son-tried-to-kill-me)

goingoneight
7/17/2012, 05:39 PM

I'm no OSU fan. I am a Dallas fan. I will say this... Dallas picked him up about where anybody else would have. Not like it's just an acceptable culture ONLY in Dallas. Professional sports are lit with guys like this. So is Hollywood (Charlie Sheen, anybody?). Forgetting his shoes didn't make him a thug and neither did talking to Deion Sanders. It made him an idiot and a white liar. Now, this kind of stuff made him a "thug." He's exercised all "chances" to grow up as far as I'm concerned. But I'm not trying to sell jerseys and win football games. So, we'll see what Jerry or some other owner or coach decides to do with him. I doubt even he is ever ousted in Dallas... but if so, I also doubt that he doesn't get another shot to "change his ways" somewhere else like we always hear about from other players. Look how many times it took people to find out TO was FOS.

That's why I like the Stoops mantra so much. Who cares what your potential is... if you keep screwing up beyond reasonable attempts to give you a second chance (Bomar/Rawls/Josh Jarboe)... buh-bye. If you think you're too good for us... buh-bye. Stoops is like an old school, hard-*** boss you don't like working for, but can't argue with his methods for control.

nighttrain12
7/17/2012, 05:52 PM
As Pat Jones has said...knucklehead...Dez won't last.

'That boy ain't right in the head'. (Both of them).

BoulderSooner79
7/17/2012, 06:09 PM

Dez or his mother?