PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 2013 Rosters

Always_Sooner
7/16/2012, 04:52 PM
Has anyone had any luck finding a good accurate roster or at least got Ou's more realistic?

badger
7/16/2012, 04:59 PM
NP said the game is buggy and really bad this year. Anyone have problems like that?

He used to play that game every year, and then just decided that he was sick of paying $60 for nothing but jersey number changes.

cccasooner2
7/16/2012, 05:33 PM
NP said the game is buggy and really bad this year. Anyone have problems like that?

He used to play that game every year, and then just decided that he was sick of paying $60 for nothing but jersey number changes.

You mean it's not only buggy but inaccurate also? I am so shocked. There is an alternative, however, these are still available I hear. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?169118-Inventor-of-Electric-Football-Game-Passes-On-To-The-Big-Vibrating-Field-In-The-Sky.

Hot Rod
7/17/2012, 07:42 AM
How's the game so far? Yeah, it's hard to shell out $60+ for the same game concept with little changes. My son and I play NCAA 12 and he still enjoying it. I guess we could just edit the roster on that game and make it "13".

badger
7/17/2012, 08:49 AM
You mean it's not only buggy but inaccurate also? I am so shocked. There is an alternative, however, these are still available I hear. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?169118-Inventor-of-Electric-Football-Game-Passes-On-To-The-Big-Vibrating-Field-In-The-Sky.

Lol, whatever floats your boat. NP is just peeved at vidya in general about now:

1- The PS3 stops reading PS3 discs.
2- Mass Effect 3's ending sucks

So, the PS3 and all of its accessories and games are now at Gamestop in exchange for pennies on the dollar or something, and NP refuses to give ME3 another chance, even though they released some extended version ending or something.

He's discovered Minecraft, so odds are, his electronic Lego set is going to be the only vidya he plays for awhile.

SoonerCLF
7/17/2012, 02:42 PM
Operation Sports NCAA 13 Rosters thread for PS3 (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/561705-ncaa-football-13-os-community-rosters-available-now-details-included-ps3.html)

The rosters at Operation Sports are a work in progress, and it will probably be another week or two before they really get them all fleshed out and fairly accurate. Their roster for the Sooners still needs a bit of work but it should get ya by til they finish up. They usually have the best rosters each year.

I did make a few name/position edits (not to stats) to their Sooners roster in the meantime to hold me over. Namely got rid of the WR's Stoops gave the boot to, and added the FB's they didn't have. I also changed Kendal Thompson to a QB, for some reason they had him as a HB. Some jersey #'s don't match up, EA doesn't allow identical jersey #'s, so I just winged it with available #'s. You can find my edit at Feyd22 on the PS3 Roster Share.

Time to play some Dynasty!

cccasooner2
7/17/2012, 02:50 PM
Operation Sports NCAA 13 Rosters thread for PS3 (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/561705-ncaa-football-13-os-community-rosters-available-now-details-included-ps3.html)

The rosters at Operation Sports are a work in progress, and it will probably be another week or two before they really get them all fleshed out and fairly accurate. Their roster for the Sooners still needs a bit of work but it should get ya by til they finish up. They usually have the best rosters each year.

I did make a few name/position edits (not to stats) to their Sooners roster in the meantime to hold me over. Namely got rid of the WR's Stoops gave the boot to, and added the FB's they didn't have. I also changed Kendal Thompson to a QB, for some reason they had him as a HB. Some jersey #'s don't match up, EA doesn't allow identical jersey #'s, so I just winged it with available #'s. You can find my edit at Feyd22 on the PS3 Roster Share.

Time to play some Dynasty!

Well, that should make NP happy, but I think you're both sick. :D

Sco
7/18/2012, 11:06 AM
I've only noticed a couple of bugs on the XBox version, mostly when switching plays in formations, sometimes it won't let me select a formation I want unless I exit out and reenter. Nothing a few seconds can't solve, just a little annoying.

Outside of that bug, I think it's a pretty good improvement. Passing game is a lot more realistic.

All_Day_28
7/22/2012, 03:55 PM
OperationSports.com

SoonerAtKU
7/24/2012, 01:39 PM
I've only noticed a couple of bugs on the XBox version, mostly when switching plays in formations, sometimes it won't let me select a formation I want unless I exit out and reenter. Nothing a few seconds can't solve, just a little annoying.

Outside of that bug, I think it's a pretty good improvement. Passing game is a lot more realistic.
There's a lot more slow-down or stuttering than before, I believe. I'm still trying things out, so I'm not sure, but the changes to the passing system I like. I always wanted to see a passing progression or read-order on each play, and this is a good way of forcing that.

Ruf/Nek7
7/24/2012, 06:20 PM
Whatever you do, do not download game2013. That dumba$$ had Drew Allen returning kicks. Seems legit.