PDA

View Full Version : Monday poll: Which FBS football conference will have a team go 0-12 in 2012

badger
7/16/2012, 10:38 AM
Check all that apply.

Three days of anonymous voting. You cannot change your vote once it has been cast.

LVSOONER15
7/16/2012, 01:06 PM
MWC,WAC,and Sun Belt.

PalmBeachSooner
7/16/2012, 01:11 PM
My money is on Kansas, but only because I am too lazy to look up the teams in the other conferences.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/16/2012, 02:54 PM
My money is on Kansas, but only because I am too lazy to look up the teams in the other conferences.mismo

badger
7/17/2012, 12:24 PM
Because this board appears bored, why are you all voting for the teams you are voting for?

I just chose the worst conferences. Those guys are usually subjected to the big money non-conference beatdowns from the BCS conferences more than others.

I could definitely see KU from the Big 12 though - I posted their schedule in the Thursday poll. I don't think the rocky chalkys have won a conference game since Mangino was their coach.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/17/2012, 12:55 PM
Because this board appears bored, why are you all voting for the teams you are voting for?

I just chose the worst conferences. Those guys are usually subjected to the big money non-conference beatdowns from the BCS conferences more than others.

I could definitely see KU from the Big 12 though - I posted their schedule in the Thursday poll. I don't think the rocky chalkys have won a conference game since Mangino was their coach.Thinking about fail isn't much fun, unless it involves those teams you vehemently dislike.

PalmBeachSooner
7/17/2012, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=badger;3490151]Because this board appears bored, why are you all voting for the teams you are voting for?QUOTE]

If someone would start some rumors or post some half-truths things could get interesting.

badger
7/17/2012, 01:27 PM
If someone would start some rumors or post some half-truths things could get interesting.

Ok, I'll see what I can find on the Internets. Amazing what a few Google searches can come up with. It's how I start a lot of threads here on random boreds... I mean boards. I mean... whatev. Summer is offseason. Gahhhh.

Boomerbrad
7/17/2012, 07:05 PM
...I don't think the rocky chalkys have won a conference game since Mangino was their coach.

Turner Gill's crew beat Colorado in 2010.