PDA

View Full Version : And with this, Obammy sews up the election

olevetonahill
7/14/2012, 11:11 AM
Chavez: Venezuela is no threat, Obama is a "good guy"

. With this ringing endorsement what else do the Voters need?

http://news.yahoo.com/chavez-venezuela-no-threat-obama-good-guy-014525964.html

cleller
7/15/2012, 09:46 AM
Some of the geniuses like Sean Penn must be tickled. They'll cry like a baby if you pepper spray protesters here, but support a head cracking bully like Chavez.

soonercruiser
7/15/2012, 07:09 PM
There is speculation that the agreement that Chavez has with China will eventually risk long-range missles in Venz that will target the U.S.

(I guess that Obama really did read and like Chavez's book! It must also have been dedicated to the Devil, like Alinsky's book.)

virginiasooner
7/16/2012, 10:01 AM
Why does anyone care what Chavez says? Other than baseball players (and oil), what does Venezuela contribute to the world?

OULenexaman
7/16/2012, 12:42 PM
hot hookers...

soonercruiser
7/16/2012, 06:16 PM
Don't change the subject to the Secret Service!

olevetonahill
7/16/2012, 06:52 PM
Now if we can just get him this guys endorsement its a Lock all the way
http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/04/15/en_0415_petersen_480x360.jpg

KantoSooner
7/17/2012, 08:41 AM
Now that the Tamil Tigers are gone and the Shining Path are only a dim memory, we'd be bereft, utterly, for leftist fools to giggle at if Hugo, Fuzzy and The Kid run out of steam. As Mistah Wiskahs is long in the tooth and can't handle 4 hour rants anymore; and Evo is back on the marching powder (and, might I say, has picked up a bit too much weight - not a good combo if you live at altitude...), we're really left with Hugo. So, I say a little prayer for him each night. He's the gift that keeps on giving. Pure, illogical leftist tripe, predictably, once a week.
My favorite? "Capitalism Ruined Mars" (true quote from Hugo).

olevetonahill
7/17/2012, 08:47 AM
Now that the Tamil Tigers are gone and the Shining Path are only a dim memory, we'd be bereft, utterly, for leftist fools to giggle at if Hugo, Fuzzy and The Kid run out of steam. As Mistah Wiskahs is long in the tooth and can't handle 4 hour rants anymore; and Evo is back on the marching powder (and, might I say, has picked up a bit too much weight - not a good combo if you live at altitude...), we're really left with Hugo. So, I say a little prayer for him each night. He's the gift that keeps on giving. Pure, illogical leftist tripe, predictably, once a week.
My favorite? "Capitalism Ruined Mars" (true quote from Hugo).

Remember that :D

badger
7/17/2012, 08:59 AM
Remember when Osama bin Laden went public right before the 2004 presidential election, basically telling Americans to vote for Kerry (he didn't use those words, it was something along the lines of "American voters will have the option to decide for their future security..." or something of that tone).

And then, even though W. was growing more unpopular every day, he won a second term... but the Dems did get their revenge in 2006 and 2008.