PDA

View Full Version : Thursday poll: Will Kansas football win any games this year?

badger
7/12/2012, 10:38 AM
If they do, they'll be well-rehearsed for a perfectly choreographed spontaneous-looking celebration, gag:
MY2v1lNXsbA

This is KU's 2012-13 (hahaha, like they'd ever make a January bowl to have their season extend into 2013) schedule. Check anyone you think they'll beat. Or, simply check the box at the bottom that says 0-12.

You have four days to anonymously vote. You can choose more than one option. You cannot change your vote once it is cast.

badger
7/12/2012, 10:45 AM
I am giving them one win - Rice. And I hope that Rice brings their band to make fun of them en route to their only win of 2012. :P

badger
7/13/2012, 07:13 AM
Poor South Dakota State. :(

SoonerBread
7/14/2012, 03:16 AM
MY2v1lNXsbA

What. The ****. Is that?

Charlie: "YOU GUYS SUCK AT THIS FAKE WINNING ****! [whispering to GA] needs more cowbell."

I wonder if they practice running out onto the field. Like making sure they don't all trip on each other after the first guy through the paper banner falls flat on his face. Too bad the camera didn't have the local ambulance and fire truck putting their lights on for the win in the shot.

Man, that's some busch league, high school bull**** right there. And they're in our conference. smh

7/14/2012, 03:24 AM
Celebration practice... Now, that is something I never thought of. Nice work by the coach slamming them the whole time. Solid motivation there, Sargeant Carter.

badger
7/14/2012, 07:31 AM
I like how when fatty says "You're 2-0 and facing TCU," the bell dongs like it's saying "Wrong, wrong, wrong WRONG."

Here's a transcript if anyone's curious (from some KC Star writer):

Weis: "I can tell you guys aren't used to winning. (Pause) Hey. Hey, fellas. OK. Winning a football game is not supposed to be an uncommon occurrence. I know that's a novel concept around here.

"OK. When you win a football game, there's supposed to be a celebration that looks like a celebration. And that was a pile of crap.

"I believe in practicing everything, including winning. That's what this is all about.

"This isn't about you guys jacking around over here.

"This is about, third game of the season, you're sitting here 2-0. You're playing TCU, you haven't won a conference game in about eight years. (bells) … and you hit a field goal to win the game. Act that way!"

Also, if the first "celebration" on the video seemed a bit awkward, it's cuz the kicker missed. Whoops.

SoonerMarkVA
7/14/2012, 07:31 AM
Is Charlie Weis the dumbest man alive? Certainly exhibit A in a very strong argument.

cccasooner2
7/14/2012, 09:11 PM
Where did Chuck Long go when Weis took over?