PDA

View Full Version : 10 most anticipated college football games of 2012

Mazeppa
7/11/2012, 08:40 PM
Very subjective list.

http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/the_10_most_anticipated_college_football_games_of_ 2012/11169866?linksrc=foxrg_college_football

Jack T.
7/11/2012, 08:44 PM
Without clicking the link. . .I'll say 8 of the 10 are SEC games. Close?

jumperstop
7/11/2012, 09:16 PM
Two and a half were sec...

Stupid list though. OU-texas at 10 but ohio state vs michigan/michigan state 4 and 5.

8timechamps
7/11/2012, 10:02 PM
Such a subjective matter, that if you asked 100 different people, you'd get 100 completely different lists.

For me, it is as follows:

1. OU @ WVU
2. OU v Texas in the Cotton Bowl
3. OSU @ OU
4 KSU @ OU
5 OU @ TTU

Bottom 5

1, Alabama v Michian in Jerry World
2. USC @ Stanford
3. Oregon @ USC
4. Florida @ Texas A&M
5. Georgia @ Mizzou

MyT Oklahoma
7/11/2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah I honestly don't care what the rest of the country is doing. I am always focused first and foremost on what's going on in Norman or whereever were playing on the road any given week. That's just me though.

Eielson
7/12/2012, 12:25 AM
Florida at Texas A&M at 8? Is anybody actually going to watch that? Miami/Notre Dame doesn't sound any good, either. Michigan/Alabama at #1 is a joke. Alabama is going to kill them, and I don't even have to look at the teams.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/12/2012, 01:12 AM
Florida at Texas A&M at 8? Is anybody actually going to watch that? Miami/Notre Dame doesn't sound any good, either. Michigan/Alabama at #1 is a joke. Alabama is going to kill them, and I don't even have to look at the teams.

I'll take that bet (about them getting killed, anyway). Michigan will show up, and may pull it off. Bama's defense is gutted. Bama's offense will be very good, though. Should be a really good game. I can listen to that argument for anticipation. And I think some of the luster will be restored to Ohio State-Michigan this year. Lot's of really good storylines on that one. I really like Braxton Miller.

But I agree with that FU @ aTm. woop-diddy-freakin' doo! total joke that is rated top 10. Even Domers are stepping up and saying they have way bigger fish to fry than the Dolphins 'errrr coCaines.

And sure seems to me there is a lot of anticipation nationally about OU @ WVU.

Widescreen
7/12/2012, 07:57 AM
I can understand OU/Texas at 10. That's more of a statement on the condition of Texas football than anything.

ashley
7/12/2012, 10:51 AM
OU and UT is always my No.1.

badger
7/12/2012, 10:53 AM
It's funny, cuz I just put up Thursday's poll with possibly the worst games of 2012 all confined in one team's schedule :P

8timechamps
7/12/2012, 02:26 PM

Again, such a subjective issue. I put Florida/A&M in my top ten because it's going to be the first time A&M faces a real SEC opponent (Same reasoning for having Mizzou in my top 10). I have no idea why they listed Bama/Michigan as #1, but it made my list because it's an early season match up of two top ten teams.

I think Michigan gives Bama a much better game than PSU gave 'em last year. Will they beat Bama? No. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was really close deep into the game.