PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant mom sentenced in death of 3 kids.

cleller
7/11/2012, 05:52 PM
Stephanie Dunham was sentenced to 18 years in prison for the deaths of three of her kids in Jan 2011. As you probably know, they died locked in an RV with a fire from a meth lab. At that time she was pregnant with kid #4. She is now pregnant with kid #5. Astounding. I don't feel like going back to see if she was out on bond long enough to get pregnant, or if she is some special Meth Mutant that can become pregnant every 9 months based on residual sexual activity.

Her defense in the case was that she was the victim of a drug addicted sexaholic mom that pimped her out for drugs.

Idiocracy has come to pass.

http://www.news9.com/story/19002716/judge-sentences-pregnant-mom-of-children-killed-in-del-city-fire

tulsaoilerfan
7/11/2012, 05:55 PM
This is a prime example of why some dumbass bitches need to be fixed

olevetonahill
7/11/2012, 06:08 PM
This is a prime example of why some dumbass bitches need to be fixed
I got no Prob with going back to forced sterilization..
But dont stop at just the crazy bitches, Castrate those Baby makin machines that knock em up.

FirstandGoal
7/11/2012, 06:47 PM
Okay, so I gotta ask

If she's been sentenced to 18 years, how the hell did she get preggo with #5?

olevetonahill
7/11/2012, 07:01 PM
Okay, so I gotta ask

Her an Hubby were out on Bond till today or at least she was.

cccasooner2
7/11/2012, 10:05 PM
Her defense in the case was that she was the victim of a drug addicted sexaholic mom that pimped her out for drugs.

So she pled guilty with an explanation?

Viking Kitten
7/12/2012, 10:17 AM
I recently started reading about this organization, http://www.projectprevention.org/, that pays addicts $300 to get either long-term birth control or permanent sterilization. Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Of course, some people start in with the "It's eugenics! It's racist! It's what the Nazis did!" bulls**t. I wonder if the critics should be shown pictures of the Dunham children. Every day, I hear some new story of a meth head killing or damaging their kid in some horrible way. Every freaking day, and it makes me sick. I'm all for offering treatment for addiction, but to just happily allow these women to continue harming children because they might get clean is sheer stupidity.

KantoSooner
7/12/2012, 10:23 AM
I would think any serious complaints could be countered by making the birth control reversible.
Hard to argue with that. Don't chemo/radiation patients typically stay on birth control for the duration of their treatment? (don't want fetuses exposed to that as they develop.)

Midtowner
7/12/2012, 10:41 AM
Okay, so I gotta ask

Her explanation was that she was taking medication for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder which interfered with her birth control.

What it looked like here was the D.A. gave an offer of blind plea or trial, that she took the blind plea. Saw two pretty decent criminal defense attorneys sitting at the defense table.

yermom
7/12/2012, 11:14 AM
I recently started reading about this organization, http://www.projectprevention.org/, that pays addicts $300 to get either long-term birth control or permanent sterilization. Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Of course, some people start in with the "It's eugenics! It's racist! It's what the Nazis did!" bulls**t. I wonder if the critics should be shown pictures of the Dunham children. Every day, I hear some new story of a meth head killing or damaging their kid in some horrible way. Every freaking day, and it makes me sick. I'm all for offering treatment for addiction, but to just happily allow these women to continue harming children because they might get clean is sheer stupidity.

they offer to pay them? what is Nazi about that? now sterilizing someone once they are convicted, etc...

Viking Kitten
7/12/2012, 12:51 PM
That criticism came from some of what was posted in the comments sections on a few of the news articles about the Project Prevention organization. Apparently, the founder at one point tried to get a law passed in California requiring drug addicted to women who gave birth to go on long term birth control. Her proposed legislation never got anywhere.

Midtowner
7/12/2012, 01:07 PM

That's really a wonderful program. I do quite a bit of work in the Juvenile Deprived courts in Oklahoma County. We have mothers who show up to show-cause hearings who have had 10+ children taken away by Child Welfare. It would make total perfect sense to pay women whose rights had been terminated in this system cash on the spot to voluntarily be sterilized. $5,000 or $10,000 up front, would save the taxpayers millions and keep thousands of children out of foster care.

The beauty of it is, you'd probably have mothers self reporting just to get the cash, and in the process, you'd get kids out of troubled homes and into more permanent and positive settings.

cleller
7/12/2012, 05:51 PM
Could we just pay them in crank?

They could get sterilized, then get their score. Could be handed out from the old trial evidence stashes. Save some dough.