PDA

View Full Version : Monday poll: Robert Nkemdiche and Clemson recruiting?

badger
7/9/2012, 10:14 AM
Read this article (http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/07/06/robert-nkemdiche-clemson-can-seal-the-deal-if-they-offer-another-grayson-teammate/), and then please give me your thoughts.

In a nutshell, some are interpreting this as a "package deal" for a program to offer a top recruit's high school teammates in order to land the top recruit. Others think that this is blown out of proportion.

Please check all that apply. Three days of anonymous voting and you can't change your vote once it has been cast.

8timechamps
7/9/2012, 08:15 PM
The more I read about this situation, the more insure I am about the "facts". It still sounds like he's telling Clemson to either take them both, or have neither. If that is the case, then Clemson should pull the offer. One player (regardless of how good he/she may be) should force the hand of a coach when it comes to recruiting. The problem now is that if Dabo ends up bringing in Nkemdiche and his buddy (who is a good athlete), it's going to look like he was played. I'm thinking Nkemdiche end's up elsewhere.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/9/2012, 10:30 PM
badj... next to the last rule you should also have one that reads: "There should be rules preventing colleges from offering conditional "package deals" to the high school teamates of recruits."

Curly Bill
7/10/2012, 12:17 AM
Not enough votes for fire BV!

Curly Bill
7/10/2012, 12:18 AM
Not enough votes for fire BV!

No wait! Nevermind! They definitely DO NOT need to fire BV. Bob, with his loyalty to a fault dealio would prolly bring him back. Clemson should definitely let BV stay there until he retires.

badger
7/10/2012, 10:53 AM
No wait! Nevermind! They definitely DO NOT need to fire BV. Bob, with his loyalty to a fault dealio would prolly bring him back. Clemson should definitely let BV stay there until he retires.

lol

SoonerorLater
7/10/2012, 06:07 PM
Damage is done. Clemson needs to boot him right now if the story is true. No one player is worth it. More trouble than he's worth. This is the kind of stuff that causes teams to spiral out of control. They can send a message right now. If they are willing to boot Nkemdiche then every other player will know that they will be gone too if they don't fall in line.

ouflak
7/11/2012, 02:17 AM
If I knew some guys who I thought could contribute, I'd put in a good word for them as well. Chances are, the coach asked anyway and initiated things. They are always looking out for talent (especially receivers).