PDA

View Full Version : BCS championship game...

rock on sooner
7/7/2012, 02:56 PM
Phil Steele sez OU will meet FSU in the championship game ending
the SEC run. College FB Nation blog is where I found it, can't find
a link. What does the board think?

SoonerorLater
7/7/2012, 04:00 PM
Time for Phil to check in with Dr. Drew for Season (6) of "Celebrity Rehab".

olevetonahill
7/7/2012, 04:03 PM
Way to early to be worrin about the Big game
Lets see how our team does startin the season.

ouwasp
7/7/2012, 05:16 PM
Phil shoulda played it safe and picked USC vs somebody, maybe FSU would work to raise a few eyebrows. But, he calls it like he sees it.

Myself? Well, I just want to see if the D under Mike will play like men, or an Arena League bunch? Will the OL finally live up to their potential? Can the receivers pick up the slack or will they be AWOL?

Simply too many questions to be a BCS MNC pick, IMO.

SoonerorLater
7/7/2012, 06:36 PM
For a team that get's about 3/4 of it's offense via the pass, I think we need to see more than one receiver that's actually played a down of DIV I Football before they start putting us in the championship game.

PalmettoSooner
7/7/2012, 07:00 PM
Way to early to be worrin about the Big game
Lets see how our team does startin the season.

Agree. One game at a time.

olevetonahill
7/7/2012, 07:26 PM
Agree. One game at a time.
Yup. Seems the majority of Fans cant just enjoy the season anymore they want to Win it all from the start. Hell Yea Im droolin fer #8 but it will get here .

But just let the team stumble and watch who all calls for Coaches to Players heads to roll.

rock on sooner
7/7/2012, 08:31 PM
Yup. Seems the majority of Fans cant just enjoy the season anymore they want to Win it all from the start. Hell Yea Im droolin fer #8 but it will get here .

But just let the team stumble and watch who all calls for Coaches to Players heads to roll.

Big time, let's see who the first "fire 'em" is. It don't matter (IDM)..just play the games....

IBleedCrimson
7/7/2012, 10:37 PM
Fire Brent Venables?

Mississippi Sooner
7/8/2012, 09:19 AM
Doesn't Steele pick us just about every damn year?

Of course, I pick us most every damn year, too, so he must be a cool dude.

rock on sooner
7/8/2012, 10:43 AM
Fire Brent Venables?

Clemson may do that, depends on if they get the #1 recruit that's
trying to hold Sweeney hostage to get his "boyz" on the team with
him.

ouflak
7/11/2012, 02:26 AM
On paper, we have a great opportunity. The big question is obviously our receiving corps and whether Landry can establish a chemistry with more than just one of them. If that's the case, we can easily play our way into what I believe will be the last MNC.