PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Fallin's daughter just got married again

badger
7/5/2012, 04:19 PM
This time no Irish castle destination.

Link (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20120705_12_0_OKLAHO103863)

cleller
7/6/2012, 09:30 AM
She may be strange, but platinum hair, red lips, and blue eyes are a good combination.

Midtowner
7/6/2012, 09:37 AM
Ah, the sanctity of marriage.

badger
7/6/2012, 09:51 AM
I know that it's probably a bit petty, but after reading the trooper police report I don't think I could ever bring myself to voting for Fallin for anything. I voted for Jari Askins in the last guber election. T'was only the second Democrat I ever voted for in my lifetime (admittedly, I'm still just in my 20s and most candidates in this state are Republicans)

In other words, if I like whoever is running against her, expect me to find the link somewhere on the Internet so that all of you can enjoy the awful awful details. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

okie52
7/6/2012, 09:54 AM
I know that it's probably a bit petty, but after reading the trooper police report I don't think I could ever bring myself to voting for Fallin for anything. I voted for Jari Askins in the last guber election. T'was only the second Democrat I ever voted for in my lifetime (admittedly, I'm still just in my 20s and most candidates in this state are Republicans)

In other words, if I like whoever is running against her, expect me to find the link somewhere on the Internet so that all of you can enjoy the awful awful details. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Never saw an actual link other than she supposedly had an affair.

Askins was a pretty nice lady and I think usually has OKs best interests at heart....but she endorsed Obama..EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

badger
7/6/2012, 10:02 AM
Never saw an actual link other than she supposedly had an affair.

Askins was a pretty nice lady and I think usually has OKs best interests at heart....but she endorsed Obama..EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I don't fault her for endorsing Obama. In fact, it's a brave thing to do in a state as red as this one. That doesn't mean I'll vote for Obama though... not that it would matter if I did. This is Oklahoma after all.

The actual Fallin/trooper police report is somewhere on the Internet. Where? No idea. I could probably find it if I really wanted to though. I really don't want to right now.

okie52
7/6/2012, 10:12 AM
I don't fault her for endorsing Obama. In fact, it's a brave thing to do in a state as red as this one. That doesn't mean I'll vote for Obama though... not that it would matter if I did. This is Oklahoma after all.

The actual Fallin/trooper police report is somewhere on the Internet. Where? No idea. I could probably find it if I really wanted to though. I really don't want to right now.

Well that endorsement disqualifies her to me as Obama campaigned for policies that were directly harmful to OK, i.e. energy policies. It was certainly less courageous than if she said she wasn't endorsing him. Brad Henry endorsed Obama and was writing him letters within 6 months pleading with him to quit persecuting the oil and gas industry yet Obama wasn't doing anything he did openly campaign for in 2008.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/6/2012, 11:28 AM
So no one has asked, why did Fallin little girl seek an annullment? Odd thing not to get a divorce. Was it not consumated?

soonercruiser
7/7/2012, 12:03 AM
"Married in Eureka Springs"!!!

In Eureka Spring that photo could be the guy!
I've been there! I know!
:sneakiness:

olevetonahill
7/7/2012, 12:11 AM

You actually READ the official Police report?
Id like to see it if you or anyone else can post it or a Link.

Mississippi Sooner
7/7/2012, 08:45 AM
The Lost Ogle reported this story several hours before the Tulsa World. You know what that means. OKC>Tulsa

okie52
7/7/2012, 11:05 AM
OKC>Tulsa

It's in the schoolbooks.

badger
7/7/2012, 05:14 PM
You actually READ the official Police report?
Id like to see it if you or anyone else can post it or a Link.

I think it's now lost in the NewsOK.com archives, so I may not be able to find it again easily, but let me just say that it is grossly detailed. Grossly. Just thinking about it again makes me not want to vote for her again. Jari, run for governor now! :(

BudSooner
7/8/2012, 11:37 AM
Best I could find.....

http://www.okpns.com/2006/05/31/ok-political-news-service-flashback/

rock on sooner
7/8/2012, 12:08 PM
So no one has asked, why did Fallin little girl seek an annullment? Odd thing not to get a divorce. Was it not consumated?

Only guessing here, but an annulment mutually agreed upon
would go faster than a divorce...like it never happened so any
financials, etc. are not in play either.

rock on sooner
7/8/2012, 12:10 PM
Best I could find.....

Went there and read it...pretty sanitized..nothing gross in it.

olevetonahill
7/8/2012, 12:22 PM
Went there and read it...pretty sanitized..nothing gross in it.

Yup. Looked boiler plate devorce **** to me.

What happened in reality, is Prolly less than her detractors accuse and More than her supporters admit .

badger
7/9/2012, 09:02 AM
Best I could find.....

Ok, that is the glossed over version. I read a version where she was driven home and while being driven home, stuff happened. And then, once she got home, more stuff happened. GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

okie52
7/9/2012, 09:09 AM
Ok, that is the glossed over version. I read a version where she was driven home and while being driven home, stuff happened. And then, once she got home, more stuff happened. GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Stuff happens.

olevetonahill
7/9/2012, 09:28 AM
Was it in the Enquirer ?

badger
7/9/2012, 09:32 AM
Was it in the Enquirer ?

No, I am 99.9 percent sure that it was a PDF attachment to an online NewsOK.com article. It was either a court record a police report. It might as well have been the Enquirer though.