PDA

View Full Version : Haha!

Jerk
7/4/2012, 10:27 PM
Dumb old hag:

http://www.wral.com/news/state/nccapitol/story/11274676/

RALEIGH, N.C. — A House Democrat says she voted mistakenly to override Gov. Beverly Perdue's veto of a bill that authorizes natural gas drilling in North Carolina but was told she couldn't change it because the outcome would have changed.

soonercruiser
7/4/2012, 10:49 PM
"I feel rotten and I feel tired, and I feel mistakes are made constantly when people are tired and under the stress of people pushing to get out of here," she said.

The job is just too big for some people.
Maybe since she's a Democrat, she should have asked OBma how to vote!

Little victories for the people!
NC can now have drilling for gas and fracking.

Jerk
7/5/2012, 01:03 AM
Natural gas is too cheap anyway. Thanks to *********s like Aubrey McClenden. I kind of wish the old bag would have hit the red button.

Curly Bill
7/5/2012, 10:02 AM
I saw that story. Made me laugh. She looks like a real threat to hit the gas instead of the brakes and crash into her local Dennys as well.

okie52
7/5/2012, 11:29 AM
LOL.

badger
7/5/2012, 12:37 PM
It makes sense that you couldn't change your vote if it would change the outcome. Think of how many takebacks legislators and voters in general would be pressured into doing on close votes if that were the case? Would Chief Justice Roberts be pressured into changing his Obamacare vote?

Chief Justice Roberts: Here is my billion page ruling for Obamacare that I've spent the last two months preparing...
Emperor Palpatine: Change your vote or be zapped with Sith lightning.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/5/2012, 01:07 PM
Look at the D's from conservative states who vote conservative on an issue after it is known there are enough Lib votes to have their way on that issue. That is very disengenuous, and misleading.