PDA

View Full Version : Charile Sheen's Anger Management

SanJoaquinSooner
6/29/2012, 04:54 PM
Thought it showed promise. It's always difficult to tell from a pilot how well the supporting characters will evolve but so far so good. I'll watch again next week. I love Shawnee Smith, who plays his ex.

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 04:56 PM
I recorded it, aint watched it yet
Im guessin it aint gonna be a hell of a lot different from 2&1/2 except thay aint got the Fruit loop 1/2 Bro and the Fat goofy kid.

SanJoaquinSooner
6/29/2012, 04:57 PM
Also, I had never watched the shows on FX that followed: Wilfred and Louie. I won't watch Wilfred again, but Louie was as solid as it comes. Then I watched 25 seconds of Russell Brand and switched to Conan.

Jacie
6/30/2012, 08:02 AM
Also, I had never watched the shows on FX that followed: Wilfred and Louie. I won't watch Wilfred again, but Louie was as solid as it comes. Then I watched 25 seconds of Russell Brand and switched to Conan.

If you missed the first season then you don't have the background to appreciate what happened. In episosde 1, the guy was despondent and tried to commit suicide via drug overdose. When he didn't die he sees this totally hot girl move in next door and it was love at first sight. Later, she shows up at his door, asks him to watch her dog and that was when he was confronted with Wilfred, the sexually perverted, dope-smoking, conniving dog. That first look Wilfred gives him was priceless cause its like "i know what you see, so?" After that, the guy's whole life is influenced by what Wilfred who is more like a manipulative friend who happens to like dry humping stuffed animals and binging.

So what it comes down to is does Wilfred exist or is the guy off his rocker and imagining it all?

SanJoaquinSooner
6/30/2012, 04:11 PM
If you missed the first season then you don't have the background to appreciate what happened. ...
So what it comes down to is does Wilfred exist or is the guy off his rocker and imagining it all?

That's what my daughter xplained to me - I didn't have the prior knowledge to understand it.

olevetonahill
6/30/2012, 10:45 PM
I watched it . Its ok, I cant hardly deal with Shawnee Smith, In a semi intelligent roll . Too used to her on Becker
Im sure it will grow on me. Ill record all the episodes then watch when ever Im bored

SanJoaquinSooner
6/30/2012, 11:18 PM
I watched it . Its ok, I cant hardly deal with Shawnee Smith, In a semi intelligent roll . Too used to her on Becker
Im sure it will grow on me. Ill record all the episodes then watch when ever Im bored

was she smart or stupid on Becker?

Curly Bill
6/30/2012, 11:27 PM
Dumb as a rock on Becker. I kinda like her in Anger Management though. I saw an episode and a half of it. It has potential.

olevetonahill
6/30/2012, 11:33 PM
Dumb as a rock on Becker. I kinda like her in Anger Management though. I saw an episode and a half of it. It has potential.

Why ya wanta insult rocks?
The show will def, get me back.

Curly Bill
6/30/2012, 11:37 PM
It kinda has some of the same feel to it, except instead of his loser brother and his annoying son, he has a semi-hot ex and his/her daughter.

...and it would seem we can be assured of a few hotties passing over our TV screen just like
2-1/2. Good jorb Charlie - we expect nothing less from ya!

olevetonahill
6/30/2012, 11:39 PM
It kinda has some of the same feel to it, except instead of his loser brother and his annoying son, he has a semi-hot ex and his/her daughter.

...and it would seem we can be assured of a few hotties passing over our TV screen just like
2-1/2. Good jorb Charlie - we expect nothing less from ya!

Yup.

stoopified
7/1/2012, 02:11 PM
Not very impressed,but will watch to see if it grows on me.