PDA

View Full Version : Suri divorcing Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

badger
6/29/2012, 12:36 PM
And the comments on this article link are brutal! (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20608003,00.html)

her contract is up!

it came out that suri is not his and that katie want suri to know her real dad. LOL

Now Tom and John can get together!

It was a business arrangement, not a marriage. She got more publicity after Dawson's Creek and he got to pretend he wasn't gay for 5 years.

Jump on a couch in their honor today

GNrB6qpmNwg

Whoa... Tom tebowed five years early! :D

yermom
6/29/2012, 01:02 PM
don't mess with Tom and his hokey religion

CRbhE3GRiUE

BillyBall
6/29/2012, 01:06 PM
don't mess with Tom and his hokey religion

CRbhE3GRiUE

I have a hard time taking anyone remotely serious that is in to Scientology... I mean if you're announcing to the world that you are a ****ing psycho, you should do it with a little more pizazz. Like eating the face of a homeless guy while jacked up on bath salts.

yermom
6/29/2012, 01:13 PM
dude is like 80% Charlie Sheen crazy

the Tom and John thing is pretty funny

badger
6/29/2012, 01:18 PM
UFBZ_uAbxS0

The parody if you're time-crunched:
FjGmZJu8OnY

This South Park thing is even funnier in Spanish:
0BzTRjJUM7E

No estoy en el closet :P

Breadburner
6/29/2012, 02:27 PM
Good for her...He's a fukin wack job....Idoit bought his own ultra-sound to look at his baby in her womb....Freak....Plus he was a complete **** to Brooke Shields.....What a needle dicked fuknut....!!!

nighttrain12
6/30/2012, 01:20 PM
I like Tom and think he gets a bad rap (jealousy?) but getting divorced for a 3rd time bugs me. If I was married to an in-her-prime Mimi Rogers or Nicole Kidman or Katie Holmes, they would have to get a restraining order to (try to) get rid of me.

yermom
6/30/2012, 01:54 PM
i'm surprised they stayed with him as long as they did...

picasso
7/1/2012, 09:35 AM
Good for her...He's a fukin wack job....Idoit bought his own ultra-sound to look at his baby in her womb....Freak....Plus he was a complete **** to Brooke Shields.....What a needle dicked fuknut....!!!
Hey, she married the dude. That makes her an effing whack job herself.

And Cruise is crazy just like all of the great actors are. Meh.

yermom
7/1/2012, 11:34 AM
dude is an extra breed of crazy

and the ultrasound thing doesn't even start to describe it

that just means he has lots of money

SanJoaquinSooner
7/1/2012, 01:48 PM
I read today that his 1st wife, Mimi, was the one who got him into Scientology ... and then she quit it.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/1/2012, 01:54 PM
I've always rated Risky Business as the most entertaining Coming-of-Age flick of all time. And he fit the role perfectly.

He has been in some very good movies, but I honestly can't think of one (other than Risky Business) in which he was essential. I believe many other actors could have filled the roles just as well as Cruise.

On the other hand, anyone but Dustin Hoffman in Rainman would not have been as good.

yermom
7/1/2012, 02:26 PM
i thought he was pretty good in Magnolia

picasso
7/1/2012, 04:17 PM
I read today that his 1st wife, Mimi, was the one who got him into Scientology ... and then she quit it.
Charles Manson was one until he reached the highest level possible without being a big money donor.
Yeah Cruise may be the whackiest but there's a trend amongst many of the best actors out there and their strange behavior. I think some of them spend too much time playing someone else and honing their craft and lost touch of who or what they are.

Scott D
7/1/2012, 07:04 PM
amusing factoid. all 3 of his marriages lasted 5 years. maybe it's a ponn farr to him.

yermom
7/1/2012, 07:47 PM
the factoid i heard was that they were all 33 when they left him

surely they aren't both true?

nighttrain12
7/1/2012, 10:15 PM

Yes, he lasted almost 10 years with Nicole but she was going to be entitled to 50% of everything, even earned before they met if he stayed the full 10 years so he had to dump her before she left him. I think it is the 33 thing. He should look up Jennifer Love Hewitt next!

badger
7/2/2012, 10:27 AM

They are both true. And also, each wife is 10 years younger than the one preceding it.

TMZ (which I know isn't always the most trustworthy source) is now reporting that Katie blindsided Tom with the divorce filing because she was apparently afraid that Tom was going to ship Suri off to Sea Org. From my limited knowledge of Scientology, I've read that it's something that requires a 24/7 commitment with little to no pay and limited contact with the outside world, including family. The report said the word "indoctrination" at least once.

Reports are now (being denied by Scientology) that Scientology is tailing Katie everywhere. But let's face it, that's probably just paparazzi at this point.

yermom
7/2/2012, 12:43 PM
he was with Nicole Kidman for a little over 10 years, so they aren't both true :P

badger
7/2/2012, 01:23 PM
he was with Nicole Kidman for a little over 10 years, so they aren't both true :P

A celebrity watcher, I see :D

How bout this: All three are going to be ostracized as SPs (suppressive persons) after leaving Tom

nighttrain12
7/2/2012, 09:05 PM

It was a little under 10 years married though, a key point. Interesting factoid, they met on the set of Days Of Thunder when she was 22 years old. In the movie (as a 22 year old) she played a .... neurosurgeon. :grief:

Sooner_Bob
7/3/2012, 08:05 AM
I wonder how much Katie was paid to play the role of Tom's wife?

badger
7/3/2012, 09:47 AM
I wonder how much Katie was paid to play the role of Tom's wife?

Maybe as a good Catholic girl she was trying to disguise an outta-wedlock pregnancy and it was a business arrangement for Tom Cruise to pose as the father... and then got more than she bargained for when Tom started talking about sending the kid off to Sea Org.

Just out of curiousity, I read up a little bit more on Sea Org and apparently, it isn't just a billion year contract, forced labor, confined conditions and being separated from the rest of the world including family that should worry people about sending their kids off. Sea Org also prohibits being a parent. By sending Suri there, Katie would basically be signing off on ever being a grandmother and disallow her daughter from experiencing the joys of parenthood :(

SoonerAtKU
7/3/2012, 01:10 PM
I can't wait to see the PTA movie that "isn't" based on Scientology. It looks fantastic.