PDA

View Full Version : REPUBLICANS DON'T BELIEVE IN AMERICA OR THE CONSTITUTION

ictsooner7
6/28/2012, 06:51 PM
This is what is wrong with your party and he should be recalled! What happened to following the constitution? Teaparty lies.

Rand Paul: 'Obamacare' is still unconstitutional

By SCOTT WONG |
6/28/12 11:46 AM EDT

Sen. Rand Paul doesn’t think the Supreme Court gets the last word on what’s constitutional.

The Kentucky Republican belittled the high court’s health care decision as the flawed opinion of just a “couple people.”

“Just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be ‘constitutional’ does not make it so. The whole thing remains unconstitutional,” the freshman lawmaker said in a statement. “While the court may have erroneously come to the conclusion that the law is allowable, it certainly does nothing to make this mandate or government takeover of our health care right.”

“Obamacare is wrong for Americans. It will destroy our health care system,” added Paul, who frequently rails about government overreach on the Senate floor. “This now means we fight every hour, every day until November to elect a new President and a new Senate to repeal Obamacare.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-congress/2012/06/rand-paul-obamacare-is-still-unconstitutional-127574.html

Sooner5030
6/28/2012, 07:02 PM
we are better off when people like the Pauls participate in our representative republic. If anything...you get a good counter argument rather than a bunch of stiffs sticking with the herd/mob.

landrun
6/28/2012, 07:18 PM
REPUBLICANS DON'T BELIEVE IN AMERICA....

LOL! :)
Paul is right. Intelligent and honest people know it too.

The supreme court once ruled that a black man is only 3/5ths of a person.
Not one word of the constitution can be honestly interpreted to mean that and the court knew it then as we all do now. And that is Paul's point.

The supreme court isn't God. They interpret the constitution. We can only hope they're honest with themselves, us and the constitution when they do their job.
The problem is, that the left believe in a 'living document'. Basically meaning that they change the definition of terms to fit their generation's own fancy. - which we conservatives feel is a nice way of saying they're going to ignore the real meaning of the original document and change it to say what they want it to say whenever they want to. When our society allows that, we basically have no constitution.

But just because the supremes say... we say the Constitution means thus... doesn't mean the constitution said what they say it says.

And only a fool would think it does.

It just means we all have to live with their ruling.

ictsooner7
6/28/2012, 07:56 PM
Paul is right. Intelligent and honest people know it too.

Not one word of the constitution can be honestly interpreted to mean that and the court knew it then as we all do now. And that is Paul's point.

The supreme court isn't God. They interpret the constitution. We can only hope they're honest with themselves, us and the constitution when they do their job.
The problem is, that the left believe in a 'living document'. Basically meaning that they change the definition of terms to fit their generation's own fancy. - which we conservatives feel is a nice way of saying they're going to ignore the real meaning of the original document and change it to say what they want it to say whenever they want to. When our society allows that, we basically have no constitution.

But just because the supremes say... we say the Constitution means thus... doesn't mean the constitution said what they say it says.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You are killing me!!!

What happened to loving yourself some constitution? Our CONSTITUTION says that when the supreme courts says something is CONSTITUTIONAL it is CONSTITUTIONAL!!

What part of that do you not understand?

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 08:01 PM

What happened to loving yourself some constitution? Our CONSTITUTION says that when the supreme courts says something is CONSTITUTIONAL it is CONSTITUTIONAL!!

Dude you need to change yer panties, You been creamin in the ones yer wearin all day. they startin to get all stinky and wet

diverdog
6/28/2012, 08:31 PM
Paul is right.Intelligent and honest people know it too.

Do you guys ever read your constitution? Read Article 1 Section 2 and get back to me.

ictsooner7
6/28/2012, 08:32 PM
Dude you need to change yer panties, You been creamin in the ones yer wearin all day. they startin to get all stinky and wet

WOW great comeback! Really convinced me my argument is completely wrong.

Another ignorant reply from the most ignorant poster on here.

Sooner5030
6/28/2012, 08:36 PM
Do you guys ever read your constitution? Read Article 1 Section 2 and get back to me.

dd, we're just focusing in on the low hanging fruit. But don't allow that to make you feel too comfortable. Even if you can out-swim ICT it doesn't mean the sharks will not get you if teased.

diverdog
6/28/2012, 08:46 PM
dd, we're just focusing in on the low hanging fruit. But don't allow that to make you feel too comfortable. Even if you can out-swim ICT it doesn't mean the sharks will not get you if teased.

pffft. Nothing a 12 gauge shotgun won't fix.

landrun
6/28/2012, 08:48 PM

Fair enough. My illustration is wrong but the point is still valid.

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 08:57 PM

Another ignorant reply from the most ignorant poster on here.

Dont care one way or the other about your"argument" Im simply pointing out how ignorant you have acted all day

landrun
6/28/2012, 09:01 PM

Your response is ignorant. What part of my post do you not understand?

REDREX
6/28/2012, 10:03 PM

Another ignorant reply from the most ignorant poster on here.---If you were one of the people that will end up paying for this new law you would not be so happy

soonercruiser
6/28/2012, 10:47 PM
Ict is delusional or very drunk!
Nancy Peloski and Harry Reid (not to mention Al NotSoSharpton) say completey incoherent things...not to mention the female Congresswoman Maxine Waters and everything is just fine!

Ron Paul Junior says something dumb, and now all Republicans get condemned!
Duh!
When did you stop beating your.....wife, ict?

OrA9zj94NuU

How dare the Right use LW tactics??!!

lxiFYIaq18M

And, of course nothing can top this!

hV-05TLiiLU

ictsooner7
6/29/2012, 03:55 AM
Ict is delusional or very drunk!
Nancy Peloski and Harry Reid (not to mention Al NotSoSharpton) say completey incoherent things...not to mention the female Congresswoman Maxine Waters and everything is just fine!

Ron Paul Junior says something dumb, and now all Republicans get condemned!
Duh!
When did you stop beating your.....wife, ict?

OrA9zj94NuU

How dare the Right use LW tactics??!!

lxiFYIaq18M

And, of course nothing can top this!

hV-05TLiiLU

What does Nancy Peloski and Harry Reid have to do with Rand Paul ignoring the constitution?

Try again to cover up for the fact that your party claims they love the constitution, but when they shown they don't know sh!t about it, they ignore it.

BTW - half the republicans who were screaming READ THE BILL, didn't read it!

ictsooner7
6/29/2012, 04:50 AM
“It’s like these guys take pride in being ignorant.”-

okie52
6/29/2012, 05:30 AM
“It’s like these guys take pride in being ignorant.”-

Says the Solyndra backer.

KantoSooner
6/29/2012, 09:28 AM
When the SC says something is constitutional, it is. Until, of course, they say it isn't. Which happens with greater frequency than most would like to admit. But, in a precedent-based legal system that's to be expected.

Position Limit
6/29/2012, 09:56 AM
itc,

you need to tone it down a notch. i know these clowns are dummer than bag of hammers but come on man. you're dwelling on their mouth breathing level. politics and supreme court rulings are not football games. just lay in the cut and wait for another massive blunder by these dips**ts. it's too easy and so fu**ing obvious. chill the hell out.

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 10:06 AM
itc,

you need to tone it down a notch. i know these clowns are dummer than bag of hammers but come on man. you're dwelling on their mouth breathing level. politics and supreme court rulings are not football games. just lay in the cut and wait for another massive blunder by these dips**ts. it's too easy and so fu**ing obvious. chill the hell out.

AW Another superior intelligence mingling with the common folk .

Position Limit
6/29/2012, 10:12 AM
AW Another superior intelligence mingling with the common folk .

oh i'm common folk to my man. you guys have just been misled that's all. i'm here to help.

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 10:15 AM
oh i'm common folk to my man. you guys have just been misled that's all. i'm here to help.
So you a Modern Moses come to deliver us to the promised land?

pphilfran
6/29/2012, 10:37 AM
So you a Modern Moses come to deliver us to the promised land?

PL raised his hands and divided the waters allowing the common folk to cross over to the land of milk and honey...after arriving he climbed the mount and brought back the Constitutional Tablets....and preached his beliefs to his followers...

ictsooner7
6/29/2012, 10:59 AM
itc,

Thanks for the advise, but I'm going to ignore it. This is precisely what is wrong with our party and the left in general. So what if I am down to their level, I at least am right about the positions I argue. If no one stands up to them they will continue to think, and spread, the ignorant lies they spew as the truth. We are in a fight for our country, the right are in a back alley street brawl and the left is constantly talking about Marquess of Queensberry. I am a red meat liberal, I am not going to take any sh!t off these mouth breathers and I am going to call them on every ignorant, stupid argument they have. Someone has to stand up to these ignorant ****s.

soonercoop1
6/29/2012, 11:01 AM
This is what is wrong with your party and he should be recalled! What happened to following the constitution? Teaparty lies.

Rand Paul: 'Obamacare' is still unconstitutional

By SCOTT WONG |
6/28/12 11:46 AM EDT

Sen. Rand Paul doesn’t think the Supreme Court gets the last word on what’s constitutional.

The Kentucky Republican belittled the high court’s health care decision as the flawed opinion of just a “couple people.”

“Just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be ‘constitutional’ does not make it so. The whole thing remains unconstitutional,” the freshman lawmaker said in a statement. “While the court may have erroneously come to the conclusion that the law is allowable, it certainly does nothing to make this mandate or government takeover of our health care right.”

“Obamacare is wrong for Americans. It will destroy our health care system,” added Paul, who frequently rails about government overreach on the Senate floor. “This now means we fight every hour, every day until November to elect a new President and a new Senate to repeal Obamacare.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-congress/2012/06/rand-paul-obamacare-is-still-unconstitutional-127574.html

The majority in this country has allowed about 20% to rule and decide our fate for far too long...the beginning of their end starts in November...how do you justify the liberal progressive Roberts rewriting legislation in your favor? Does he actually have that power?

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the advise, but I'm going to ignore it. This is precisely what is wrong with our party and the left in general. So what if I am down to their level, I at least am right about the positions I argue. If no one stands up to them they will continue to think, and spread, the ignorant lies they spew as the truth. We are in a fight for our country, the right are in a back alley street brawl and the left is constantly talking about Marquess of Queensberry. I am a red meat liberal, I am not going to take any sh!t off these mouth breathers and I am going to call them on every ignorant, stupid argument they have. Someone has to stand up to these ignorant ****s.

LMFAO
You go there http://www.thedashingfellows.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/don-quixote-film.jpg

Position Limit
6/29/2012, 11:15 AM

it's an old hat. evolve. you're too tied up into your "team". i'm sure most of these people are great to be around and are good peeps in general. you're just being an azzhole. chill the hell out.

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 11:33 AM
it's an old hat. evolve. you're too tied up into your "team". i'm sure most of these people are great to be around and are good peeps in general. you're just being an azzhole. chill the hell out.
I seriously doubt many of us would want to even have a beer with icky

Position Limit
6/29/2012, 11:35 AM
I seriously doubt many of us would want to even have a beer with icky

mmmmmmm...beer. it's almost noon. and it's friday. decision made. thanks olevetonahill.

marfacowboy
6/29/2012, 11:43 AM
He's a quack in his own profession and certainly not qualified to dispute seasoned Constitutional scholars on complex questions of law.

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 11:52 AM
mmmmmmm...beer. it's almost noon. and it's friday. decision made. thanks olevetonahill.

Ima be having me some later, still got places I need to go.

Position Limit
6/29/2012, 12:06 PM
Ima be having me some later, still got places I need to go.

get er dun. cheers mate. leaving the desk now.

ictsooner7
6/29/2012, 12:09 PM

You need to man up and quit being a liberal ***** who lets these ignorant ****s push you around.

ictsooner7
6/29/2012, 12:10 PM
He's a quack in his own profession and certainly not qualified to dispute seasoned Constitutional scholars on complex questions of law.

You mean like Rand Paul did?

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 12:52 PM
You need to man up and quit being a liberal ***** who lets these ignorant ****s push you around.
When I grow up I want to be a man just like you.

ictsooner7
6/29/2012, 01:07 PM

You're going to get to get a hell of a lot smarter to be like me.

rock on sooner
6/29/2012, 01:11 PM

Aw, Vet, one of 'em's enuf!

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 01:16 PM
You're going to get to get a hell of a lot smarter to be like me.

But Im learning every thing you can possibly teach anyone .

diverdog
6/29/2012, 02:21 PM
The majority in this country has allowed about 20% to rule and decide our fate for far too long...the beginning of their end starts in November...how do you justify the liberal progressive Roberts rewriting legislation in your favor? Does he actually have that power?

Coop:

When people are polled about specifics in the ACA legislation and is not called Obamacare they support the concepts by a wide majority.

Bourbon St Sooner
6/29/2012, 02:37 PM
I don't believe in America or the constitution, but I think child molestors and holocausts are bad.

I do however believe in cheese fries and beer and stinky farts the next morning.

soonercoop1
6/29/2012, 06:14 PM
Coop:

When people are polled about specifics in the ACA legislation and is not called Obamacare they support the concepts by a wide majority.

DD it is fairly easy to write polling questions to produce any necessary answer...my thoughts are that people have been giving the opposite answer for a couple of years now...see the 2010 election, many exit polls, etc...even with the lack of excitement with Romney no way could Obama be any where near 45-50%...one would have to be a complete moron, parasite, and/or hate America to continue with Obama and his policies for another term...government mandated/run health care has had 55-60 percent disapproval since it was passed...people realize the federal government in no way would improve health care based on their many failures in the past...

BigTip
6/29/2012, 07:13 PM
people realize the federal government in no way would improve health care based on their many failures in the past...

Failures? Don't be so harsh. I'm sure the postal system, Amtrak, Medicare, and our national retirement plan, are just around the corner from a turning point to actually working.

marfacowboy
6/29/2012, 07:22 PM
You mean like Rand Paul did?

Rand Paul is who I'm talking about.

MamaMia
6/29/2012, 07:50 PM
This week, the SCOTUS has pretty proven much itself to be capable of making big mistakes.

8timechamps
6/29/2012, 08:10 PM

I belong to neither party, but I can tell you that wack jobs on the left are no better than wack jobs on the right. If you honestly think you're going to change minds with this type behavior, then there is no point in trying to understand your diatribe.

You can stand up for your beliefs without becoming a wack job. When you become a loudmouth for either party, you may as well sit in a room alone and yell at the wall.

I'm not sure why it's so important to stand behind everything your party says or does with such vigor. While I appreciate the political process of our country (including the establishment), I don't put any one parties stance above my own beliefs. Which is exactly why I left the GOP and became independent.

Just an outside perspective, do with it what you will.

olevetonahill
6/29/2012, 09:21 PM
I belong to neither party, but I can tell you that wack jobs on the left are no better than wack jobs on the right. If you honestly think you're going to change minds with this type behavior, then there is no point in trying to understand your diatribe.

You can stand up for your beliefs without becoming a wack job. When you become a loudmouth for either party, you may as well sit in a room alone and yell at the wall.

I'm not sure why it's so important to stand behind everything your party says or does with such vigor. While I appreciate the political process of our country (including the establishment), I don't put any one parties stance above my own beliefs. Which is exactly why I left the GOP and became independent.

Oh No, Please dont try to talk sense to this idiot. Hes way too much fun to play with

cleller
6/29/2012, 09:30 PM

If something seems out of the ordinary and unique with this post, its due to some intelligence on the other side of the keyboard.

"yell at the wall." Very accurate.

MamaMia
6/29/2012, 10:27 PM
I am going on record to say that both the Congressional GOP and Dems have more whack jobs than not, but the amount and depth of the wackiness is definitely on the left.

soonercruiser
6/30/2012, 12:00 AM
What does Nancy Peloski and Harry Reid have to do with Rand Paul ignoring the constitution?

Try again to cover up for the fact that your party claims they love the constitution, but when they shown they don't know sh!t about it, they ignore it.

BTW - half the republicans who were screaming READ THE BILL, didn't read it!

Your post said ..."what is wrong with your party".....posting something dumb said by one person.
Such an intelligent agument you make....to generalize about a whole group of people.
You need to take some inductive and deductive reasoning courses.

I simply posted about the other major political party....some examples.
If you're the genious....I am waiting for your generalization on these cases......waiting......waiting....

diverdog
6/30/2012, 02:58 AM
Failures? Don't be so harsh. I'm sure the postal system, Amtrak, Medicare, and our national retirement plan, are just around the corner from a turning point to actually working.

You do know the post office is a constitutional mandate, don't you? The only way around it is to rewrite the constitution.

diverdog
6/30/2012, 03:00 AM

Good post.

ictsooner7
6/30/2012, 06:53 AM
I am going on record to say that both the Congressional GOP and Dems have more whack jobs than not, but the amount and depth of the wackiness is definitely on the left.

Typical rightwing response, we both do it. You need to stop smoking crack! We don't have nutjobs like Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Allen West, Joe Walsh, Virginia Foxx, that crazy sheriff and DONALD TRUMP. We don't have a large group of people who think the president was not born in Hawaii who are in office.

diverdog
6/30/2012, 07:20 AM
DD it is fairly easy to write polling questions to produce any necessary answer...my thoughts are that people have been giving the opposite answer for a couple of years now...see the 2010 election, many exit polls, etc...even with the lack of excitement with Romney no way could Obama be any where near 45-50%...one would have to be a complete moron, parasite, and/or hate America to continue with Obama and his policies for another term...government mandated/run health care has had 55-60 percent disapproval since it was passed...people realize the federal government in no way would improve health care based on their many failures in the past...

Coop:

People do not want to have coverage dropped because they get sick nor do they want pre-exsisting conditions excluded and most of all they do not want to go bankrupt if they do get sick. These positions are supported by a huge majority of Americans on both the left and right. The ACA addresses these positions.

I do not think the bill will survive in its current form and it will get changed for the better. We will go to some form of socialized medicine in the future. You can bank on it.

diverdog
6/30/2012, 07:22 AM
Typical rightwing response, we both do it. You need to stop smoking crack! We don't have nutjobs like Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Allen West, Joe Walsh, Virginia Foxx, that crazy sheriff and DONALD TRUMP. We don't have a large group of people who think the president was not born in Hawaii who are in office.

Oh lord here comes a littany of youtube videos. Should be entertaining.

cleller
6/30/2012, 08:08 AM
Oh lord here comes a littany of youtube videos. Should be entertaining.

Just what I was thinking of. Maxine Waters, Howard Dean, Al Sharpton, Keith Olberman, Sheila Jackson Lee, Charlie Rangel, Rosie ODonnel, Barney Frank, Sean Penn, Marion Barry, Kanye West, Hank Johnson (afraid Guam will tip over and sink), Rod Blagojevich, Gregory Meeks, Ted Kennedy, Jerry Brown, Jesse Jackson, John Edwards, Those Philly Bird Flippers, this could get monotonous.

rock on sooner
6/30/2012, 09:38 AM
not enough keystrokes available to handle both sides:cheerful:

okie52
6/30/2012, 10:24 AM
Ahhh Hank Johnson.....overwhelmingly re-elected.

They don't come any sharper than him.

ictsooner7
6/30/2012, 10:25 AM
Just what I was thinking of. Maxine Waters, Howard Dean, Al Sharpton, Keith Olberman, Sheila Jackson Lee, Charlie Rangel, Rosie ODonnel, Barney Frank, Sean Penn, Marion Barry, Kanye West, Hank Johnson (afraid Guam will tip over and sink), Rod Blagojevich, Gregory Meeks, Ted Kennedy, Jerry Brown, Jesse Jackson, John Edwards, Those Philly Bird Flippers, this could get monotonous.

What do Keith Olberman, Rosie ODonnel, Sean Penn and Kanye West have to do with this conversation? NONE of them have run or been elected by my party. Do you want to list all of the ignorant idiots on the right? The druggie, glenn beck, hannity, who took in millions in donations to send kids of service people killed in action to college yet awarded only $10k in grants while flying himself and his family around to "fund raisers" on private jets and staying in 5 star resorts. Every republican running for president this year does not believe in evolution. EVOLUTION!

cleller
6/30/2012, 10:31 AM
What do Keith Olberman, Rosie ODonnel, Sean Penn and Kanye West have to do with this conversation? NONE of them have run or been elected by my party. Do you want to list all of the ignorant idiots on the right? The druggie, glenn beck, hannity, who took in millions in donations to send kids of service people killed in action to college yet awarded only $10k in grants while flying himself and his family around to "fund raisers" on private jets and staying in 5 star resorts. Every republican running for president this year does not believe in evolution. EVOLUTION!

If you would look back at your post, you mentioned people such as Donald Trump. If you want to focus on only the elected names, there are still more than plenty, and they are more ignorant and comical also.

ictsooner7
6/30/2012, 10:46 AM
If you would look back at your post, you mentioned people such as Donald Trump. If you want to focus on only the elected names, there are still more than plenty, and they are more ignorant and comical also.

I said - run or been elected by my party.

Pay attention.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/04/15/poll-donald-trump-leads-2012-gop-field

BY Aliyah Shahid
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

The Donald is trumping his GOP competitors.

The billionaire real estate mogul has taken a rather shocking nine-point lead in a national poll of the hypothetical Republican presidential field, according to a new survey by Public Policy Polling.

Trump leads with 26 percent, followed by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (17 percent), former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (15 percent) and ex-Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (11 percent). [Check out a roundup of political cartoons on the 2012 GOP candidates.]

Rounding out the bottom of the list were former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (8 percent), Texas Rep. Ron Paul (5 percent), Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann (4 percent) and former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty (4 percent).

Trump, whose potential candidacy has for weeks had many pundits snickering, has ridden his loud but debunked concern that President Obama wasn't born in America to the top of the GOP heap. [Vote now: Is Trump's birtherism just a stunt?]

cleller
6/30/2012, 12:29 PM

Pay attention.

]

No, you did not say that.

I knew it was pointless to respond to you.

C&CDean
6/30/2012, 12:31 PM
You pay attention ****wad.

Bye.

C&CDean
6/30/2012, 12:32 PM
OK now, where were we?

pphilfran
6/30/2012, 12:35 PM
Is that strike 3?

Some people never learn...

cleller
6/30/2012, 12:43 PM
Never seen a person so willing to look stupid. It must be a game he plays because no one will talk to him otherwise.

olevetonahill
6/30/2012, 01:00 PM
You pay attention ****wad.

Bye.

Heh, wondering when you would show up.
Dean Strikes again
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/lone_ranger_tv_series_01.jpg

soonercruiser
6/30/2012, 01:03 PM
That would be a black horse....:orange:

Sooner5030
6/30/2012, 01:05 PM
Never seen a person so willing to look stupid. It must be a game he plays because no one will talk to him otherwise.

At times all thought he was just some random version of a new 'penguin' or something.

pphilfran
6/30/2012, 01:49 PM
At times all thought he was just some random version of a new 'penguin' or something.lol

cleller
6/30/2012, 02:14 PM
Shoot, I never got to throw in the story of John Wiley Price, the democrat on the Dallas County Commission who thinks a Black Hole is some type of racial bigotry term. (as did his fellow democrat, Judge Thomas Jones) He was recently the subject of a search warrant served by the FBI, who found $400,000 cash in his home. Apparently he has been accepting bribes. He recently won his reelection primary.

Not that there's anything atypical about him.

soonercruiser
6/30/2012, 07:17 PM
Was it in the freezer like Democrat X.....?

After all....."we alllllll bundle"!

Tulsa_Fireman
6/30/2012, 09:35 PM
OK now, where were we?

Watching the pretty mushroom cloud over Icky's account.

ictsooner7
7/30/2012, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by ictsooner7

Pay attention.

]

No, you did not say that.

I knew it was pointless to respond to you.

got cut off for a month when celler is too stupid to read a simple post - let me repost it for you dumbasses.

olevetonahill
7/30/2012, 03:18 PM

Pay attention.

]

got cut off for a month when celler is too stupid to read a simple post - let me repost it for you dumbasses.

Did ya miss me as much as I missed you? Welcome back sweetness

okie52
7/30/2012, 03:29 PM

Pay attention.

]

Icky you waited a long time to repost an erroneous post:

While governor in Massachusetts, Mr. Romney opposed teaching intelligent design or creationism in the science classroom. In a recent campaign stop, he was one of the only republicans who admitted to believing in evolution. Furthermore, Romney said there is no conflict between "true religion" and "true science".

Mr. Huntsman's belief in evolution and global climate change had him Tweeting "Call me crazy." Huntsman has publicly declared in numerous places that he trusts and believes the scientists on scientific issues like the theory of evolution. He is the only one in the field who has repeatedly publicly declared his support of scientists on scientific issues.

http://evolution.about.com/od/Overview/tp/2012-Gop-Presidential-Candidates-On-Evolution.htm

olevetonahill
7/30/2012, 03:32 PM
Icky you waited a long time to repost an erroneous post:

http://evolution.about.com/od/Overview/tp/2012-Gop-Presidential-Candidates-On-Evolution.htm

He were on a 30 day sabbatical , Dean had him contemplating Navel Lint :glee:

Bourbon St Sooner
7/30/2012, 03:32 PM
Oh good. This bored is fixin to get intrestin agin.

okie52
7/30/2012, 03:34 PM
He were on a 30 day sabbatical , Dean had him contemplating Navel Lint :glee:

heh heh. Well he just gave PL a break...maybe he figured PL and Icky being loose at the same time would just be too much for the board.

cleller
7/30/2012, 08:07 PM

Pay attention.

]

Wow. Been stewing about this for a month and you still either can't admit it, or don't know what you typed? Its in the thread. You started the whole thing by posting this:

Typical rightwing response, we both do it. You need to stop smoking crack! We don't have nutjobs like Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Allen West, Joe Walsh, Virginia Foxx, that crazy sheriff and DONALD TRUMP. We
don't have a large group of people who think the president was not born in Hawaii who are in office.

Then I posted a response, mentioning those people who got you so excited. You, in turn lied, posting something claiming you had originally specified persons who had "run or been elected by" your party.
As you can see, you did not. Remember, Donald Trump has not run for office as a Republican. If you are bothered by these members and supporters of your party, say so. No one else likes them either.

So that's that. Don't have time for liars.

rock on sooner
7/30/2012, 08:41 PM
:glee:
heh heh. Well he just gave PL a break...maybe he figured PL and Icky being loose at the same time would just be too much for the board.

Naw, ain't enuf Libs to be too much fer this bored!:glee:
But, it'd fun ta watch...:glee:

olevetonahill
7/30/2012, 08:54 PM
:glee:

Naw, ain't enuf Libs to be too much fer this bored!:glee:
But, it'd fun ta watch...:glee:

Hell we got the Three Stooges what else we need? Ya Know Mid, Icky an Marfa better known as Larry curly an Mo

rock on sooner
7/30/2012, 09:14 PM
Hell we got the Three Stooges what else we need? Ya Know Mid, Icky an Marfa better known as Larry curly an Mo

Vet, don fergit ima left of center but thos guys er scary...
specially Ick but, what about PL?

olevetonahill
7/30/2012, 10:06 PM
Vet, don fergit ima left of center but thos guys er scary...
specially Ick but, what about PL?

Hell Bro Im left of center on some things, pretty much a centralist predominately
PL is that dude that took Curlys place :P

Shemp that was the dude, Thats who PL is

TheHumanAlphabet
7/31/2012, 09:22 AM
Yeah, Pelosi saying O'Bummer has been to Isreal time and time again. what a liar. He has been twice, bioth when he was in the Senate.