PDA

View Full Version : So Icky. Tell us

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 10:12 AM
How the Vote will go on The Holder Contempt charge?

Midtowner
6/28/2012, 10:29 AM
The Issa/Holder pissing match is about as important as Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Both are a-holes.

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 10:31 AM
The Issa/Holder pissing match is about as important as Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Both are a-holes.

I DGAS i just wanted Ickys prediction but he went and hid.

ictsooner7
6/28/2012, 10:32 AM
I DGAS i just wanted Ickys prediction but he went and hid.

party line vote

hid?

ictsooner7
6/28/2012, 10:33 AM

Both are a-holes.

YEP!

OULenexaman
6/28/2012, 10:34 AM

Both are a-holes. I'd hit the a-hole on a Kardashian...

sappstuf
6/28/2012, 10:38 AM
party line vote

hid?

Nope. Some Dems will cross the aisle and vote for contempt.

rock on sooner
6/28/2012, 12:11 PM

YEP!

Hey, lighten up on the Kardashians!:cheerful:

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 01:01 PM
party line vote

hid?

Hid,
so will he be held in contempt or not?

ictsooner7
6/28/2012, 02:37 PM
Hid,
so will he be held in contempt or not?

you asked:

How the Vote will go on The Holder Contempt charge?

i answered, still not good enough for you?

cleller
6/28/2012, 02:45 PM
I think no one noticed because there weren't enough all caps, hahahaha's, nanny nanny's, etc.

sappstuf
6/28/2012, 03:53 PM
17 Dems cross over to hold Holder in contempt.

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 03:54 PM
17 Dems cross over to hold Holder in contempt.

Man Ole Icky nailed it dint he? he said Right down party lines, Im so happy for him when hes right.

rock on sooner
6/28/2012, 04:01 PM
I didn't see the actual vote count. Did any Pubs vote no?

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 04:06 PM
I didn't see the actual vote count. Did any Pubs vote no?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/28/politics/holder-contempt/index.html

rock on sooner
6/28/2012, 04:25 PM
I watched the video and read the article....only saw that "almost
every Pub and 17 Dems'"voted to hold him in contempt. One
interesting point in the article was that Dems in rural "NRA"
country don't stray from NRA guidelines during an elections
cycle. I'm pro gun but I think the NRA is over the top in many
of their beliefs.

KantoSooner
6/28/2012, 04:37 PM
You and me, both, Rock On. I find it rather worrisome when I go to watch a sports match on teevee in a local bar and watch a bunch of guys, ****-faced and pumped up...and you know that half or so have their pistolo's in their waistbands.
Generally makes me want to tab out and go home.

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 04:39 PM
You and me, both, Rock On. I find it rather worrisome when I go to watch a sports match on teevee in a local bar and watch a bunch of guys, ****-faced and pumped up...and you know that half or so have their pistolo's in their waistbands.
Generally makes me want to tab out and go home.

Bro I'd bet you wouldnt find ONE firearm Concealed on a Bar patron in 10 bars
Thats a major felony . Now out in their trucks prolly all of em got em , But not on em in a bar

okie52
6/28/2012, 04:48 PM
Bro I'd bet you wouldnt find ONE firearm Concealed on a Bar patron in 10 bars
Thats a major felony . Now out in their trucks prolly all of em got em , But not on em in a bar

Didn't Plexico Burress find that out?

KantoSooner
6/28/2012, 04:55 PM
Makes me feel a little better. But still kind of creepy wandering the streets with half the yayhoos ready to slap leather.
I own guns, but tend to leave them in their little locked closet unless it's time to go terminate tasty animals. Or troublesome ones.

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 04:56 PM
Didn't Plexico Burress find that out?

Yup

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 04:58 PM
Makes me feel a little better. But still kind of creepy wandering the streets with half the yayhoos ready to slap leather.
I own guns, but tend to leave them in their little locked closet unless it's time to go terminate tasty animals. Or troublesome ones.

Most responsible Gum owners do Bro
Those who tote one i'd venture 95% have went thru the CC class the rest are Vets like DEan and I who only carry one if we feel the need which im my case aint very often.
Yes there are idiots out there . But those aint gonna be affected by ANY law or lack thereof

rock on sooner
6/28/2012, 05:49 PM
Most responsible Gum owners do Bro
Those who tote one i'd venture 95% have went thru the CC class the rest are Vets like DEan and I who only carry one if we feel the need which im my case aint very often.
Yes there are idiots out there . But those aint gonna be affected by ANY law or lack thereof

Yer right there, Vet. I don't have a CC yet (wifey issues) but it IS concern.

landrun
6/28/2012, 06:59 PM

Really? That's what you worry about??
You'd have to do searches on Google to find many instances where gun owners with a cc permits committed a crime.
The only such possible case I'm aware of is the Travon Martin case.

But you see criminals commit crimes with weapons every single day. It is common in every city in our country. And you worry about people with permits??

I don't worry about that in the least. And no.. I'm not a gun freak. I have one gun and can't even tell you what kind it is. I have no cc permit.
But I know a few people who do and they're stand up people.

soonercruiser
6/28/2012, 10:34 PM
So........ Nancy Peeloski (carrying her styrofoam gavel) and a contingent of Democrats walked out, boarding a bus for the Democrats favorite vacation site....Illinois!
("Not Present")
:fatigue:

Curly Bill
6/28/2012, 11:06 PM
So........ Nancy Peeloski (carrying her styrofoam gavel) and a contingent of Democrats walked out, boarding a bus for the Democrats favorite vacation site....Illinois!
("Not Present")
:fatigue:

That might have been the silliest thing I've seen a group of supposed adults do.

KantoSooner
6/29/2012, 09:39 AM
Landrun, I'm not getting in anyone's way if they want to own or carry weapons. I've spent time in the South Bronx (uber hot Puerto Rican gf) in the late 1980's. South OKC, North Tulsa, the Malaysia/Thai border, etc. and never felt the need, personally. When given my druthers, I prefer the people around me to be unarmed. That probably says more about my evaluation of the mental balance and judgement of my fellow man than anything else, but so be it.

marfacowboy
6/29/2012, 11:47 AM
You'd think the so-called leaders of our not-so-United States would have far more important things to do that engage in this level of political theatre, but no. It's actually what they do best, while all of the rest of us just try to live day to day and hopewe have a secure financial future. They couldn't manage a wet dream.

Position Limit
6/29/2012, 11:51 AM
Landrun, I'm not getting in anyone's way if they want to own or carry weapons. I've spent time in the South Bronx (uber hot Puerto Rican gf) in the late 1980's. South OKC, North Tulsa, the Malaysia/Thai border, etc. and never felt the need, personally. When given my druthers, I prefer the people around me to be unarmed. That probably says more about my evaluation of the mental balance and judgement of my fellow man than anything else, but so be it.

subscribed

Curly Bill
6/29/2012, 11:00 PM
I don't think very highly of my fellow man either, and thus my preference to go armed when at all possible.

soonercruiser
6/29/2012, 11:13 PM
You'd think the so-called leaders of our not-so-United States would have far more important things to do that engage in this level of political theatre, but no. It's actually what they do best, while all of the rest of us just try to live day to day and hopewe have a secure financial future. They couldn't manage a wet dream.

marfa!
I jealous....how'd you get that much negative rep?
I don't think that you area "moderate"?