PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Coach G Haters

rysooner
6/27/2012, 11:49 AM
Must be a sad day for the Coach G haters, what with Sunny getting a contract extension through 2017 and all....

perryj
6/27/2012, 02:42 PM
They all have a new team to follow with the staff Tim Tadlock is putting together in Lubbock.

IndySooner
6/27/2012, 03:35 PM
RY, you know my stance on this. After this year, I'll never question Sunny again. You can punch me in the nose if I do.

And Perry, that's for sure. The Hayward guys can go to Lubbock. It will be nice to finally be rid of them.

colston15
6/27/2012, 11:46 PM
OU Baseball hasn't been this consistenly good since the early 90's. Glad to see we locked him up for a few more years.

Lubbock is quickly becoming an SG hater haven. Maybe they can have some sort of strange orgy or something.

colston15
6/27/2012, 11:50 PM
I continue to hear Magnifico will return to execute, 'Operation be a first round pick in 2013.' I haven't heard anything new on Hawkins in a while. I'll be very surprised if Billy Waltrip isn't in Norman next season.

Harrison and Okert have already signed.

We could have two first round picks in the weekend rotation next season. Gray is almost certain to be one unless his arm falls off, and we all know about what Damien CAN do.

rysooner
6/28/2012, 10:41 AM
Hope you are right about Mags returning. I imagine (read hope) him putting it together for us next year kind of like Heany did for the Cowboys this year.

Indy, I wouldn't do that, but I might remind you of what you said :sneakiness: