PDA

View Full Version : Heh, Ya gota love it when One idiot criticizes another

olevetonahill
6/25/2012, 06:29 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/jimmy-carter-accuses-u-widespread-abuse-human-rights-154057442--abc-news-politics.html

cleller
6/25/2012, 07:25 PM
No wonder the Iranians and the rest of the world thought they could poke us in the eye while he was president.

Curly Bill
6/25/2012, 08:50 PM
What an overly sensitive piece of crap Carter is. Were his testicles removed medically or was it a farm accident?

olevetonahill
6/25/2012, 09:04 PM
What an overly sensitive piece of crap Carter is. Were his testicles removed medically or was it a farm accident?

Billy drank em.

soonercruiser
6/25/2012, 10:20 PM
"NUTS!"

Peanuts!

SCOUT
6/25/2012, 11:32 PM
Jimmy is the gift that keeps on giving, just not in the positive sense.

KantoSooner
6/26/2012, 08:57 AM
For all those who desperately want W to be labelled 'the worst president ever', I give you the all time, unchallenged champeen! Jelly Carter! The greatest embarrassment this nation has ever produced.

olevetonahill
6/26/2012, 09:08 AM
For all those who desperately want W to be labelled 'the worst president ever', I give you the all time, unchallenged champeen! Jelly Carter! The greatest embarrassment this nation has ever produced.

Heh.

C&CDean
6/26/2012, 09:24 AM
Of all the presidents in my lifetime, peanut boy is by far the worse. He damn near single-handedly ruined the military. He should just go build some ghetto housing and STFU.

olevetonahill
6/26/2012, 09:27 AM
Of all the presidents in my lifetime, peanut boy is by far the worse. He damn near single-handedly ruined the military. He should just go build some ghetto housing and STFU.

Agreed, Much as I hate Teflon Willie he was fantastic in comparison

KantoSooner
6/26/2012, 09:39 AM
Oh, it wasn't just the military, he also eliminated human intelligence gathering for the CIA. (The Traitor Frank Church's Committee hearing ring a bell?)
And, yes, this would be the same human intelligence the lack of which was causally related to virtually every major national security threat since that time.
Huh! Maybe spymasters need to play by different rules than Omaha rotarians. You think?

Bourbon St Sooner
6/26/2012, 12:09 PM
Jimmy Carter knows something about abetting enemies.

okie52
6/26/2012, 12:15 PM

LOL.

Curly Bill
6/26/2012, 01:42 PM
I'm not a Clinton fan either, but at least he's a man. And I'm not a fan of overly macho jerks, but at least act like you'd fight back before letting someone take your money and ravage your wife & daughter right in front of ya! I have a feeling that Jimmuh would stand there and pray for the perps misguided souls or something.

okie52
6/26/2012, 01:50 PM
I'm not a Clinton fan either, but at least he's a man. And I'm not a fan of overly macho jerks, but at least act like you'd fight back before letting someone take your money and ravage your wife & daughter right in front of ya! I have a feeling that Jimmuh would stand there and pray for the perps misguided souls or something.

Or build them a house.

badger
6/26/2012, 01:57 PM
He was before my time (was born when Reagan was president) but I about the only positive things I've heard about him is everything he's done since he was president --- speaking out for world peace, volunteering for Habitat for Humanity, etc.

Still, if you are looking for bad presidents, there's always Warren G Harding. If you are looking for do-nothing presidents, there's always William Henry Harrison. If you're looking for impeached-by-vote presidents, you've got two options (Johnson and Clinton) or an alternate (Nixon, who resigned before he could get impeached). If you're looking for unpopular presidents, I've read that John Q Adams was pretty unpopular.

Midtowner
6/26/2012, 03:18 PM
He was before my time (was born when Reagan was president) but I about the only positive things I've heard about him is everything he's done since he was president --- speaking out for world peace, volunteering for Habitat for Humanity, etc.

Still, if you are looking for bad presidents, there's always Warren G Harding. If you are looking for do-nothing presidents, there's always William Henry Harrison. If you're looking for impeached-by-vote presidents, you've got two options (Johnson and Clinton) or an alternate (Nixon, who resigned before he could get impeached). If you're looking for unpopular presidents, I've read that John Q Adams was pretty unpopular.

Tough to beat "I-started-the-Civil-War" Buchanan.

KantoSooner
6/26/2012, 03:34 PM

Rosaline had them in a blind trust .... and then mysteriously forgot where she'd hid the key.

cleller
6/26/2012, 07:03 PM
During the early 80s, I knew a guy that said history would look back and pronounce Carter a great president. Guess we'll have to wait a while longer.

okie52
6/26/2012, 09:53 PM
During the early 80s, I knew a guy that said history would look back and pronounce Carter a great president. Guess we'll have to wait a while longer.

In the next 300 years he'll be right there with Washington and Lincoln.

soonercruiser
6/26/2012, 10:05 PM
Oh, it wasn't just the military, he also eliminated human intelligence gathering for the CIA. (The Traitor Frank Church's Committee hearing ring a bell?)
And, yes, this would be the same human intelligence the lack of which was causally related to virtually every major national security threat since that time.
Huh! Maybe spymasters need to play by different rules than Omaha rotarians. You think?

Yes! This is his biggest negative legacy...far worst than the Iran hostage fiasco.