PDA

View Full Version : Say What You Will

marfacowboy
6/24/2012, 06:41 PM
...about Bleacher Report, but this is a nice piece. There are only a handful of programs where a National Championship is a realistic the expectation almost every year. A lot may say that's the goal, but only a few have truly had chances year in and year out over the long haul. You can't say that at Michigan, and they've won more games that any other program. Florida, Texas, Penn State can't say that. Neither can Notre Dame. USC is returning to that level. That's always been the expectation at Bama. I think only Alabama can match Oklahoma in that regard in the modern era.

"Oklahoma Sooners: 5 Reasons Opposing Fans Are Jealous"]Oklahoma Sooners: 5 Reasons Opposing Fans Are Jealous (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1233873-5-reasons-opposing-fans-are-jealous-of-the-oklahoma-sooners)

bixby28
6/24/2012, 07:54 PM
Florida has cooled off, *but* they did win 2 Nat'l championships in the last decade. Texas should be a contender, but, as much as I hate to say it, is a good QB away from being powerhouse.

prrriiide
6/25/2012, 05:28 AM
Fix your link, aggie.:P

BoulderSooner79
6/25/2012, 10:03 AM
I don't have the stats, but the "players stay in Norman" reason doesn't ring true. They lists several players that passed up an early draft opportunity, but we have plenty of examples of players leaving early. And many would have really helped had they stayed.

prrriiide
6/25/2012, 01:18 PM
I don't have the stats, but the "players stay in Norman" reason doesn't ring true. They lists several players that passed up an early draft opportunity, but we have plenty of examples of players leaving early. And many would have really helped had they stayed.

**COUGH**DeMond Parker**COUGH**

Fraggle145
6/25/2012, 02:01 PM
Nope that article is still pretty much ****.