PDA

View Full Version : Legalise some more Messicans why dont ya, so they can Rape our Kids.

olevetonahill
6/20/2012, 04:25 PM
At least Texas did the right thing and wont charge the dad for killing this worthless POS

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/father-daughter-attacker-beat-death-texas-151942957.html

C&CDean
6/20/2012, 04:30 PM
C'mon Howie, a rapist is a rapist no matter what color he is. This POS just so happened to be brown. He's also dead. As it should be.

Curly Bill
6/20/2012, 04:39 PM
Yup. The dude is dead and for that all of us should be happy.

Well...all except our bleeding hearts who prolly think the guy's civil rights were violated or something.

okie52
6/20/2012, 04:54 PM
I can't believe there is any remorse for the guy being killed...but I'm sure somewhere out there are people screaming for the father's head.

Curly Bill
6/20/2012, 04:57 PM
I can't believe there is any remorse for the guy being killed...but I'm sure somewhere out there are people screaming for the father's head.

If the dead dude had been black Sharpton and Jesse woulda been there. Obammy woulda been saying the guy looks like a family member, and Holder would have the DOJ ready to leap into action.

OULenexaman
6/20/2012, 05:01 PM
come on out icky.....this is your kinda worm.

Midtowner
6/20/2012, 05:17 PM
Sounds like the sumitch needed killin.

I've read the article, ethically, the bastard should have been hanged on the spot. Legally speaking, whether the father did the right thing should depend on at what point the assailant expired or was deemed to no longer be a threat. From the 911 call, I don't think anyone could conclude the father meant to kill the rapist/pedophile/messican. The question is what amount of force was used and whether it was appropriate.

I can't figure that out from the information provided, so I'll just go with the Grand Jury on this one.

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2012, 05:58 PM
Sounds like the sumitch needed killin.

I've read the article, ethically, the bastard should have been hanged on the spot. Legally speaking, whether the father did the right thing should depend on at what point the assailant expired or was deemed to no longer be a threat. From the 911 call, I don't think anyone could conclude the father meant to kill the rapist/pedophile/messican. The question is what amount of force was used and whether it was appropriate.

I can't figure that out from the information provided, so I'll just go with the Grand Jury on this one.
Given the circumstances, I don't believe finding the correct legal line should be a priority for that particular DA's office.

Chuck Bao
6/20/2012, 06:28 PM
I only object to the title of this thread. As Dean said, it don't matter about race. The father, or anyone, seeing that has the right to kill the perp, in my opinion.

KantoSooner
6/21/2012, 03:37 PM
Well, you'd be right, around here. If you were in South Bend, Indiana, though, and a 6'5" former D1 football player, you'd just act confused and let the aging pedo walk away for another ten years.

okie52
6/21/2012, 03:45 PM
Well, you'd be right, around here. If you were in South Bend, Indiana, though, and a 6'5" former D1 football player, you'd just act confused and let the aging pedo walk away for another ten years.

Sounds like something out in Nittany land.

rock on sooner
6/21/2012, 04:04 PM
Yup. The dude is dead and for that all of us should be happy.

Well...all except our bleeding hearts who prolly think the guy's civil rights were violated or something.

His civil rights WERE violated, in just the right amount!

okie52
6/21/2012, 04:12 PM

LOL

okie52
6/21/2012, 04:13 PM

LOL

Midtowner
6/21/2012, 04:25 PM
Given the circumstances, I don't believe finding the correct legal line should be a priority for that particular DA's office.

Politically speaking, probably not. If he wants to do his job, then yes. Take the pharmacist case in OKC. The D.A.'s prosecution was overwhelmingly unpopular, but under the circumstances, legally and ethically, it was the right thing to do.

cleller
6/21/2012, 06:36 PM
Its interesting this was handled by a grand jury. I wonder what the reasons were?

I would only guess that the DA says, "Fine by me, I don't want to prosecute him, let a grand jury decide."

soonercruiser
6/22/2012, 01:53 PM

Sadly, Vermont and New Hampshire have the same pedo protection profile.