PDA

View Full Version : **** the Heat

Fraggle145
6/12/2012, 08:36 PM
Yep. You heard it here first... I dont hate em as much as the spurs, but eff em anyway!

Thunder Up!

Wishboned
6/12/2012, 10:45 PM
I hate LeBron James almost as much as I hate Texas.

olevetonahill
6/12/2012, 10:50 PM
Heh
we been having Durnky Game threads at the hideout
come join in .

setem
6/12/2012, 11:04 PM
She thundered up as much as she could but passed out midway through the 4th...
http://s14.postimage.org/sticwlmbz/ella.jpg

Eielson
6/12/2012, 11:09 PM
I hate LeBron James almost as much as I hate Texas.

Durant?

Wishboned
6/12/2012, 11:36 PM
Durant?

Durant gets a waiver. Just like all the other downtrodden Texans coming north across the river for the chance of a better life.

Eielson
6/13/2012, 12:34 AM
Durant gets a waiver. Just like all the other downtrodden Texans coming north across the river for the chance of a better life.

http://blog.newsok.com/thunderrumblings/2011/09/26/should-kevin-durant-be-able-to-diss-ou/

Then Durant was asked if he’d ever root for the Sooners.

“Never,” Durant vowed.

Durant then added that Longhorns and Sooners never will get along.

“I like the rivalry the way it is now,” Durant said. “OU hates Texas and Texas hates OU. That’s how it’s always going to be.”

From that day on, Durant has enjoyed jabbing the Sooners and their die-hard nation every chance he gets. He’s added the phrase “Hook ‘em Horns” to each autograph he’s signed at OU football games. He’s sat courtside at OU basketball games and flashed the two-finger Hook ‘em Horns sign. He’s even taken his needling to Twitter. On Saturday, Durant posted a simple but around these parts scathing message: “LSU > OU…”

OULenexaman
6/13/2012, 08:42 AM
Eielson....who gives a rats *** what someone does on twitter.....your a twit for following anything on twitter.

SapulpaSooner
6/13/2012, 10:40 AM
He is just having fun with it he is a good guy Do i hate George Strait because he is from Texas no he is a good country singer and I'm sure he is a Longhorn fan but so what

Eielson
6/13/2012, 10:43 AM
Eielson....who gives a rats *** what someone does on twitter.....your a twit for following anything on twitter.

Did I follow him on twitter?

bluedogok
6/13/2012, 09:21 PM
He is just having fun with it he is a good guy Do i hate George Strait because he is from Texas no he is a good country singer and I'm sure he is a Longhorn fan but so what
He was a Bobcat (Southwest Texas State back then), I never really heard him profess any feeling positive or negative towards UT. There are plenty of people in/from Texas who have no love for the Whorns....my wife the Tech (and Southwest Texas State) alum and Austin resident for 20+ years has no love for them.

I have some good friends who are Whorn fans, I don't have any negative feelings about them being Whorn fans, for most of them that is where they went to school. I have little respect for the "fan of the moment" who switch teams to whoever is hot at the moment more than they change their underwear.

olevetonahill
6/13/2012, 09:29 PM
Did I follow him on twitter?

I dont care what you say about him. The Boy loves his Mama . and any boy that loves his Mama is alright in my book.

Blue
6/14/2012, 10:52 PM
Way to go OKC! Way to protect home court!....

Oh wait no...you're gonna make us all have to stomach a heat championship bc you suck...

olevetonahill
6/14/2012, 11:19 PM
Way to go OKC! Way to protect home court!....

Oh wait no...you're gonna make us all have to stomach a heat championship bc you suck...

Meh

yermom
6/14/2012, 11:22 PM
:(

that last no-call was a bitch

Blue
6/14/2012, 11:39 PM
Meh

Thats how I feel.

BigTip
6/15/2012, 08:47 AM
If I was Harden I would feel paranoid. He's always called for fouls, even those that he does not commit, and he won't get calls when he gets fouled. The whole series so far. Very strange.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/18/2012, 01:02 PM
1)The Thunder DID seem to get more than their share of bad calls in the first game in Miami. Surprised? of course not. But...
2)they were sorry at the free throw line, and
3)missed lots of shots, particularly down the stretch.
4)Durant's refusal to STFU about his hate for OU is bad karma, and turns off lots of fans, myself included.

Bottom Line=Thunder, NBA, Meh...

badger
6/18/2012, 02:25 PM
With the kiddo, I don't get to see late evening stuff anymore, including sports. But yes, **** the Heat.

Eielson
6/19/2012, 12:42 AM
Thunder fans have worn out the officiating excuse. They're good, but they're not so good that they can overcome all of these "bad calls." If they officiating were so lopsided, they would've been long gone.

Eielson
6/19/2012, 12:45 AM
I dont care what you say about him. The Boy loves his Mama . and any boy that loves his Mama is alright in my book.

I'd venture to say most Longhorns love their momma. A lot of rapists and child molesters as well.

olevetonahill
6/19/2012, 06:55 AM
I'd venture to say most Longhorns love their momma. A lot of rapists and child molesters as well.
**** off dip ****

SapulpaSooner
6/19/2012, 04:26 PM
Thunder fans have worn out the officiating excuse. They're good, but they're not so good that they can overcome all of these "bad calls." If they officiating were so lopsided, they would've been long gone. Am a big Thunder fan and you are right. they need to make the free throws and they can play better than have played the last two games

badger
6/21/2012, 04:21 PM
Why I want the finals to be over.
VH4NKw2TBRM
Lost Ogle hates it too. (http://www.thelostogle.com/2012/06/21/some-comedian-from-chicago-made-a-thunder-tribute-rap-video/#more-25503)

Blue
6/21/2012, 10:15 PM
Looks like the Thunder weren't ready. Lets hope they dont end up like a bunch of Stockton/Malone Barkley, and others teams and not ever win one.

Curly Bill
6/21/2012, 10:19 PM
Looks like the Thunder weren't ready. Lets hope they dont end up like a bunch of Stockton/Malone Barkley, and others teams and not ever win one.

Then they better play lots smarter in the future, and figure out how to guard a bunch of stiffs out at the 3-pt line.

6/21/2012, 11:13 PM
back to back?

Blue
6/22/2012, 12:09 AM
Limp Dick Thunder. That reflects on the coach. F him. get him out. He's a loser.

6/22/2012, 12:29 AM
Limp Dick Thunder. That reflects on the coach. F him. get him out. He's a loser.Who do they need? Shaquille? Barkley?Walton?Jordan? Carmen Electra's ex?

Eielson
6/22/2012, 12:49 AM
It's incredible how many people can be blamed for only being the second best team in the league.

Blue
6/22/2012, 12:53 AM
Who do they need? Shaquille? Barkley?Walton?Jordan? Carmen Electra's ex?

Your Mama.

Blue
6/22/2012, 12:54 AM
It's incredible how many people can be blamed for only being the second best team in the league.

Your mama. What a loser response. Your Mama, Bro....ha!

kbsooner21
6/22/2012, 02:22 AM
Lots of ignorance in this thread...

Blue
6/22/2012, 02:29 AM
Lots of ignorance in this thread...

I guess you were expecting "High society". Well too bad. This website blows.

olevetonahill
6/22/2012, 08:31 AM

Cody you carck me up bro. You constantly say how bad SF is then get bained when ya get durnk and start carp with folks. Then cry an beg till ya get let back in saying you will be good this time .

Are you really Bi-polar?

Peace out bro. Maybe ya need to quit drankin and go back to smokin some Ganja

6/22/2012, 11:28 AM
It's incredible how many people can be blamed for only being the second best team in the league.It MIGHT be a little premature to go after the coach...

kbsooner21
6/22/2012, 12:26 PM

Someone making you stay?

badger
6/22/2012, 02:28 PM
Aaaaaand it's offseason in yet another sport. The first ones we cannibalize are the n00bs. The second, the old farts. Finally, if there's still a yearning hunger infested in this vast wasteland devoid of black people (or whatever Barkley called OKC), the spek will disappear. In then, it will reappear in less than a week.

And then, it will be football season again and we'll all act like offseason never happened :P

Blue
6/28/2012, 12:42 AM
Cody you carck me up bro. You constantly say how bad SF is then get bained when ya get durnk and start carp with folks. Then cry an beg till ya get let back in saying you will be good this time .

Are you really Bi-polar?

Peace out bro. Maybe ya need to quit drankin and go back to smokin some Ganja

Hey Buddy! I just saw this. Love ya Bro! How Sf's going?

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 12:45 AM
Hey Buddy! I just saw this. Love ya Bro! How Sf's going?

Just hangin bro

Blue
6/28/2012, 01:38 AM
Heh. With no bad habit to support me,,,I can no longer be here...:) Thank you SF's!

olevetonahill
6/28/2012, 01:47 AM
Heh. With no bad habit to support me,,,I can no longer be here...:) Thank you SF's!

Yer a Cool dude when yer on yer meds bro :satellite:

yermom
6/7/2013, 12:03 AM
back to back?

let's go Spurs!

1-0 and in Miami. w00t.