PDA

View Full Version : Switzer interviewed by EDSBS

allanace16
6/11/2012, 04:36 PM
I enjoyed the article. Not like it's a bunch to post in the offseason anyway.

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2012/6/11/3078054/barry-switzer-interview

sooner n houston
6/11/2012, 05:42 PM
That was a fun read. Barry missed on a few facts, but thats ok too! :D

goingoneight
6/11/2012, 07:45 PM
He's right about taking the aggressiveness out of the game. If we're going to do that, we need to shut down boxing, MMA, wrestling and any other sport that doesn't involve a big styrofoam ball and a suit of armor.

8timechamps
6/11/2012, 08:21 PM
Great read, thanks for the link!

Barry is old school. Run the ball and play aggressive defense. What's funny, given the way most offenses operate these days, running the ball and playing aggressive defense still wins games (which Barry pointed out).

I had never thought about Bootleggers Boy being made into a movie, but damn that would be a great one! I suspect it would change a lot of people's minds about Barruh.

Long live the king!

picasso
6/11/2012, 08:24 PM
Barry was on The Animal, Thursday morning, "Thundering down." He talked about how he'd met and how he's know Charles Barkley for years. Apparently they had dinner last week with Sims, Joe Washington and others.

8timechamps
6/11/2012, 08:58 PM
Barry was on The Animal, Thursday morning, "Thundering down." He talked about how he'd met and how he's know Charles Barkley for years. Apparently they had dinner last week with Sims, Joe Washington and others.

I could listen to Barry tell his stories for hours and not be bored. Can you imagine Chuck and Barry at dinner? Turrible.