PDA

View Full Version : TCU game shut out

Tear Down This Wall
6/11/2012, 03:56 PM
Got shut out for TCU game tickets as did many other here. Did received UTEP allotment requested. ¡Muy bueno!

I've been to two OU-TCU games in Fort Worth - 1993 and 1998. I didn't like TCU then, and I don't like them now. I don't like their crappy stadium. I don't like their sh*tty Frog Horn. I don't like their snotpicking Nikes uniform changes.

This is what happens when we invite anthole schools into the conference - lack of seats, less tickets available. We should have invited North Texas. Their stadium is newer and even smaller than TCU's. And, they get just as little coverage in the DFW media down here as TCU does.

Yeah, I know TCU went to the blowhole Rose Bowl two seasons ago. I could care less. Gird up your loins SWC/WAC/MVC refugees...you are about to get cobholed big time in 2012. Can't believe these dandruff farmers are in our conference.

budbarrybob
6/11/2012, 04:16 PM
Got shut out for TCU game tickets as did many other here. Did received UTEP allotment requested. ¡Muy bueno!

I've been to two OU-TCU games in Fort Worth - 1993 and 1998. I didn't like TCU then, and I don't like them now. I don't like their crappy stadium. I don't like their sh*tty Frog Horn. I don't like their snotpicking Nikes uniform changes.

This is what happens when we invite anthole schools into the conference - lack of seats, less tickets available. We should have invited North Texas. Their stadium is newer and even smaller than TCU's. And, they get just as little coverage in the DFW media down here as TCU does.

Yeah, I know TCU went to the blowhole Rose Bowl two seasons ago. I could care less. Gird up your loins SWC/WAC/MVC refugees...you are about to get cobholed big time in 2012. Can't believe these dandruff farmers are in our conference.

could you repost with smily faces. I don't know how you really feel in your post ;)