PDA

View Full Version : Head of DOJ blatant perjurer - and guilty of killing US citizens

landrun
6/7/2012, 04:23 PM
The Obama admin is nothing less than evil.
These guys deliberately gave Mexican drug smugglers American made weapons so that they could commit crimes with them. Then the Obama admin was going to capture some of them and tell the American public that US gun makers are making assault weapons that are being sold to the drug cartels and thus, we need to outlaw these weapons.

The result? Innocent Americans far better than any individual in this admin were murdered!!

Oh... and how did the DOJ get busted? Other government agencies working under cover posed as smugglers bought the weapons from the DOJ!
Saweet!!

How ANY dem on this board justifies this is beyond me. And no... the Republicans don't do this.... Didn't do this.... And there is no excuse you can give like "... well. The Republicans are just like this." to justify your twisted excuse for voting for these tyrants. They are lying to the American people in an attempt to disarm them.

Here's the story on Holder's laughable testimony.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/holder-claims-emails-using-words-fast-and-furious-don-t-refer-operation-fast-and

Holder Claims Emails Using Words ‘Fast and Furious’ Don’t Refer to Operation Fast and Furious

Attorney General Eric Holder. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

(CNSNews.com) – Attorney General Eric Holder claimed during congressional testimony today that internal Justice Department emails that use the phrase “Fast and Furious” do not refer to the controversial gun-walking operation Fast and Furious.

Under questioning from Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), who read excerpts of the emails at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Justice Department oversight, Holder claimed that the phrase “Fast and Furious” did not refer to Fast and Furious but instead referred to another gun-walking operation known as “Wide Receiver.”

However, the emails refer to both programs -- "Fast and Furious" and the "Tucson case," from where Wide Receiver was launched -- and reveal Justice Department officials discussing how to handle media scrutiny when both operations become public.

Among three of the emails (see Jason Weinstein Email Fast, Furious.pdf), the second, dated “October 17, 2010 11:07 PM,” was sent by Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein to James Trusty and it states: “Do you think we should have Lanny participate in press when Fast and Furious and Laura’s Tucson case [Wide Receiver] are unsealed? It’s a tricky case, given the number of guns that have walked, but it is a significant set of prosecutions.”

In the third email, dated Oct. 18, 2010, James Trusty writes back to Weinstein: “I think so, but the timing will be tricky, too. Looks like we’ll be able to unseal the Tucson case sooner than the Fast and Furious (although this may be just the difference between Nov. and Dec).”

“It’s not clear how much we’re involved in the main F and F [Fast and Furious] case,” reads the email, “but we have Tucson [Wide Receiver] and now a new unrelated case with [redacted] targets. It’s not any big surprise that a bunch of US guns are being used in MX [Mexico], so I’m not sure how much grief we get for ‘guns walking.’ It may be more like ‘Finally, they’re going after people who sent guns down there.’” (See Jason Weinstein Email Fast, Furious.pdf)

Operation Wide Receiver was run out of Tucson, Ariz., between 2006 and 2007 by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), a division of the Justice Department.

In his testimony, Holder said that the emails only referred to Operation Wide Receiver.

Holder told the committee: “That refers to Wide Receiver, not to Fast and Furious. The e-mail that you [Rep. Chaffetz] just read [between Trusty and Weinstein] – now this is important – that email referred to Wide Receiver, it did not refer to Fast and Furious. That has to be noted for the record.”

Chaffetz, after a long pause, said, "No, it doesn't. It says Fast and Furious. 'Do you think we should have Lanny participate in press when Fast and Furious and Laura’s Tucson case [Wide Receiver] are unsealed?' It's specific to Fast and Furious. That is not true, Mr. Attorney General. I'm happy to share it with you."

U.S. Border Agent Brian A. Terry, shot and killed on Dec. 14, 2010, near Rio Rico, Arizona, while trying to catch bandits who target illegal immigrants. (AP Photo)

Operation Fast and Furious was carried out by the ATF. It began in the fall of 2009 and continued into early 2011, during which time the federal government purposefully allowed known or suspected gun smugglers to purchase guns at federally licensed firearms dealers in Arizona. The government did not seek to abort these gun purchases, intercept the smugglers after the purchases, or recover the guns they had purchased.

In some cases, as the government expected they would, the smugglers delivered the guns to Mexican drug trafficking organizations. Two rifles sold to a smuggler in the course of Operation Fast and Furious in January 2010 ended up at the scene of the murder of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in December 2010.

diverdog
6/7/2012, 05:21 PM
The Obama admin is nothing less than evil.
These guys deliberately gave Mexican drug smugglers American made weapons so that they could commit crimes with them. Then the Obama admin was going to capture some of them and tell the American public that US gun makers are making assault weapons that are being sold to the drug cartels and thus, we need to outlaw these weapons.

The result? Innocent Americans far better than any individual in this admin were murdered!!

Oh... and how did the DOJ get busted? Other government agencies working under cover posed as smugglers bought the weapons from the DOJ!
Saweet!!

How ANY dem on this board justifies this is beyond me. And no... the Republicans don't do this.... Didn't do this.... And there is no excuse you can give like "... well. The Republicans are just like this." to justify your twisted excuse for voting for these tyrants. They are lying to the American people in an attempt to disarm them.

Here's the story on Holder's laughable testimony.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/holder-claims-emails-using-words-fast-and-furious-don-t-refer-operation-fast-and

So what about Operation Gunrunner and Wide Receiver that allowed gun walking into Mexico?

pphilfran
6/7/2012, 05:24 PM
So what about Operation Gunrunner and Wide Receiver that allowed gun walking into Mexico?

So they had several operations up and running?

cleller
6/7/2012, 08:34 PM
Holder is learning how tough it is to stand up and admit you are not smart enough for the job you hold, no matter how good your intentions were.

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/7/2012, 08:38 PM
"These aren't my pants, officer"

LiveLaughLove
6/7/2012, 09:05 PM
Holder isn't going to let Clinton one up him.

Clinton just said it depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Holder says that references to "Fast and Furious" are not talking about THAT Fast and Furious. Puhleeze.

How this guy has not been indicted for accessory to murder and contempt of Congress, yet is beyond me.

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/7/2012, 09:12 PM
How this guy has not been indicted for accessory to murder and contempt of Congress, yet is beyond me.
Monopoly on violence/high ranking officials above the law/national defensesomethingorother. Same reason Obama will never face charges for ordering drone attacks that kill civilians

diverdog
6/7/2012, 09:43 PM
So they had several operations up and running?

Not really. The other two started under Bush and as each successive operation got up and running the ATF took more chances. There are a lot of people who need to be held accountable including Holder but this mess goes back to 06. And what you do not hear from the far righties on this board is that we lost guns at every stage of all these operations. Fast and Furious was the worst but most of the guns that walked across the border in all three operations were not recovered.

olevetonahill
6/7/2012, 09:47 PM
So yer sayin " Its All Bush's fault" ? Go Tit

cleller
6/7/2012, 09:51 PM
Holder's only hope is that they sand the chopping block nice and smooth so he won't catch a splinter while he waits for the axe to fall.

diverdog
6/7/2012, 09:51 PM
So yer sayin " Its All Bush's fault" ? Go Tit

Nope. Where did I say that? The simple fact is that it started in 2006 by the ATF and I think that is where most of the blame lies along with some folks in the DOJ. I seriously doubt the POTUS even knew what was going on.

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/7/2012, 10:01 PM
Nope. Where did I say that? The simple fact is that it started in 2006 by the ATF and I think that is where most of the blame lies along with some folks in the DOJ. I seriously doubt the POTUS even knew what was going on.
Bless him, he's really addled from shooting yellow people 40 years ago. Doesn't even know what he's saying anymore

olevetonahill
6/7/2012, 10:03 PM
Bless him, he's really addled from shooting yellow people 40 years ago. Doesn't even know what he's saying anymore
"Yellow, People"? Thats Racist

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/7/2012, 10:04 PM
"Yellow, People"? Thats Racistonly facts

olevetonahill
6/7/2012, 10:05 PM
only facts
You are just confirming that you are an idiot.

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/7/2012, 10:07 PM
You are just confirming that you are an idiot.
dontmylaimebro

olevetonahill
6/7/2012, 10:10 PM
Im tired of throwing the stick for you, Go lay down

cleller
6/7/2012, 10:42 PM

Sounds like something straight out of Berkeley, circa 1968. Disparaging the armed forces is no longer considered stylish. Got any comments about the soldiers in Afghanistan? Something real witty, involving lost limbs, maybe?

olevetonahill
6/7/2012, 10:45 PM
Sounds like something straight out of Berkeley, circa 1968. Disparaging the armed forces is no longer considered stylish. Got any comments about the soldiers in Afghanistan? Something real witty, involving lost limbs, maybe?

Sides the Boy cant count , its been 43 years :very_drunk:

cleller
6/7/2012, 10:52 PM
"Yellow, People"? Thats Racist

only facts

He learned about Vietnam via Bruce Springsteen.

diverdog
6/8/2012, 06:08 AM
Sides the Boy cant count , its been 43 years :very_drunk:

Time flies.

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/8/2012, 07:05 AM
Sure don't support them, if that's what you're hitting at.

cleller
6/8/2012, 07:22 AM

Thats a great platform.

Position Limit
6/8/2012, 10:11 AM
the clintons had a bakers dozen murdered in arkansas. right? republican good. democrat bad. go team fight win

Curly Bill
6/8/2012, 01:35 PM
I heard Holder helped Craig James murder those 5 hookers?!?!

Mississippi Sooner
6/8/2012, 01:44 PM
I heard Holder helped Craig James murder those 5 hookers?!?!

Now it all makes sense. Eric Holder helped Craig James kill 5 hookers!

Curly Bill
6/8/2012, 01:49 PM
Does Fast and Furious not sound like some sort of code for angry hookers?

Gun running and hookers, all one big sordid scandal.

Eric Holder helped Craig James kill 5 hookers!!!

olevetonahill
6/8/2012, 02:20 PM
dontmylaimebro

You aint worthy enough to even say the Name MyLai

Turd_Ferguson
6/8/2012, 02:26 PM
dontmylaimebroWow. What a doochrocket...

olevetonahill
6/8/2012, 02:29 PM
Wow. What a doochrocket...

Just consider the source Bro
he aint worth gettin bothered over.
Kinda funny he resorts to worse tactics than he has accused ME of.:jaded:

soonercruiser
6/8/2012, 10:08 PM
Holder isn't going to let Clinton one up him.

Clinton just said it depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Holder says that references to "Fast and Furious" are not talking about THAT Fast and Furious. Puhleeze.

No, no!
Holder is just trying to say that the program wasn't actually "fast"; and sure as he11 wasn't "furious" either.
And, if there are theories out there....one of them is that this whole was meant to demonize gun suppliers in the U.S., bad enough that there would a public outcry for gun legislation.
Probably just another covert leftist scam gone wrong.
:offended:

C&CDean
6/9/2012, 03:15 PM

Hoosegow. One day. You pop off with anything even close to this again and you're gone. You haven't even made a car payment in your life and you think you have the right to jaw like that? Nope.

olevetonahill
6/9/2012, 04:39 PM
Hoosegow. One day. You pop off with anything even close to this again and you're gone. You haven't even made a car payment in your life and you think you have the right to jaw like that? Nope.
Hes just a young Lib idiot bro

The My Lai Massacre reference was a tad over the top tho

okie52
6/9/2012, 05:36 PM

Do you support the Taliban?

C&CDean
6/9/2012, 05:36 PM
No, he's more than that. He's worse. He's a loudmouth young liberal idiot. The only redeeming thing about him right now is the fact that one of these days he's gonna realize what a dip**** he is. Then you know what he's gonna do? Become a loudmouth conservative idiot like a few on this board. Bottom line? Loudmouth.

cleller
6/9/2012, 10:36 PM
Some people are so desperate to feel unique and different they can really make fools of themselves.

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/10/2012, 09:31 PM
Sir, yes sir! Is that better for you?

Do you support the Taliban?
Where did you get that idea? I don't think our armed forces romping around Waziristan and hitting civilians and militia alike with drone strikes is conducive to our national security, therefore I don't support the individuals conducting said operations. Doesn't mean I'm cheering for the other team, though.

okie52
6/10/2012, 09:59 PM
Hitting the taliban is in our national security and the civilians have allowed/supported these
terrorists. The fact of the matter is that if the citizens of Afghanistan had not allowed the Taliban to control their government we wouldn't have been there now or 11years ago.

The troops there now certainly deserve our support even if we don't agree with our governments approach to warfare in that country. Personally I would have leveled it and left 10 years ago.

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 12:01 AM

Where did you get that idea? I don't think our armed forces romping around Waziristan and hitting civilians and militia alike with drone strikes is conducive to our national security, therefore I don't support the individuals conducting said operations. Doesn't mean I'm cheering for the other team, though.

I swear to All Mighty God, YOU JUST CANT FIX STUPID.
Oh wait are you ****in Hanoi Janes Nephew er sompun?

diverdog
6/11/2012, 06:25 AM
Hitting the taliban is in our national security and the civilians have allowed/supported these
terrorists. The fact of the matter is that if the citizens of Afghanistan had not allowed the Taliban to control their government we wouldn't have been there now or 11years ago.

The troops there now certainly deserve our support even if we don't agree with our governments approach to warfare in that country. Personally I would have leveled it and left 10 years ago.

Actually we supported the Taliban against the Russian installed regime and that came back to bite us in the ***. I think the year we invade Afghanistan we gave the Taliban something like $43,000,000 to eradicate poppy fields. How dumb was that?

okie52
6/11/2012, 07:25 AM
Actually we supported the Taliban against the Russian installed regime and that came back to bite us in the ***. I think the year we invade Afghanistan we gave the Taliban something like $43,000,000 to eradicate poppy fields. How dumb was that?

War makes strange bedfellows....imagine supporting Stalin and Saddam.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/11/2012, 09:40 AM
Holder needs to go, end of story. O'Bummer would be wise to accept his resignation, he will only further drag O'Bummer through quicksand and be another talking point through the election. If I were O'Bummer, Holder would be gone, but then if I were O'Bummer, Holder and Fast and Furious would not be around to begin with...

C&CDean
6/11/2012, 10:10 AM

You don't get it, do you? Do your parents support abortion? If so, please ask them why they didn't abort you. If you actually feel this way about our troops you really don't deserve to breath free air.

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 10:14 AM

You don't get it, do you? Do your parents support abortion? If so, please ask them why they didn't abort you. If you actually feel this way about our troops you really don't deserve to breath free air.

Dean, I think you have better Pond Scum on yer place than this worthless POS

sappstuf
6/11/2012, 10:27 AM
The United States Navy. Defending the rights of *********s since 1775 whether they are supportive of us or not.

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 10:36 AM
The United States Navy. Defending the rights of *********s since 1775 whether they are supportive of us or not.
Agreed Bro

I dealt with his Kind most of my adult life,even more so when I was 19 and just got home , I prolly whipped his Granpas azz fer spittin on me:sneakiness:

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/11/2012, 10:56 AM

As Diverdog said, its the same Taliban we armed 30 years ago.

If we "level" it as you wish, we just create conditions that breed terrorism. An obliterated nation with no real opportunities with an easy scapegoat.

If you actually feel this way about our troops you really don't deserve to breath free air.
During the last 11 years of military action, our civil liberties have decreased. The same was true during Vietnam, in some ways it was even worse. This is no coincidence, wake the **** up and realize your precious jarheads and MIC haven't protected our freedom since 1945. Criticism of the military is now called un-American hate speech, anyone who doesn't worship at the Church of the American Military is a communist pinko bla bla. We've forgotten the Constitution, wars are no longer declared but the standing army continues to grow.

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty."

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 11:17 AM

If we "level" it as you wish, we just create conditions that breed terrorism. An obliterated nation with no real opportunities with an easy scapegoat.

During the last 11 years of military action, our civil liberties have decreased. The same was true during Vietnam, in some ways it was even worse. This is no coincidence, wake the **** up and realize your precious jarheads and MIC haven't protected our freedom since 1945. Criticism of the military is now called un-American hate speech, anyone who doesn't worship at the Church of the American Military is a communist pinko bla bla. We've forgotten the Constitution, wars are no longer declared but the standing army continues to grow.

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty."

You really are clueless aint ya

I got a New Nickname fer ya
"Charmin", see if ya can figure it out

SouthCarolinaSooner
6/11/2012, 11:21 AM
You really are clueless aint ya

I got a New Nickname fer ya
"Charmin", see if ya can figure it out
You got nothing of substance, as usual. Clearly you got a lot of time on your hands, since you're sitting on that hill collecting your welfare. Why don't you actually add some valid points to the conversation

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 11:23 AM
You got nothing of substance, as usual.
Yer right, I just flushed you.

diverdog
6/11/2012, 11:24 AM

SCS:

Military action is the blunt force of failed diplomacy. I think it is very fair to hold our political leaders responsible for poor policy decisions. The poor slob that gets sent over to fight is far more worried about making home alive than any political decision made by Washington. The best thing we could do as a nation is to reduce military spending, stop being the worlds police force and stop funding brutal undemocratic regimes.

C&CDean
6/11/2012, 11:36 AM
SCS:

Military action is the blunt force of failed diplomacy. I think it is very fair to hold our political leaders responsible for poor policy decisions. The poor slob that gets sent over to fight is far more worried about making home alive than any political decision made by Washington. The best thing we could do as a nation is to reduce military spending, stop being the worlds police force and stop funding brutal undemocratic regimes.

In 30-days or so SCS can only hope to type something this cogent.

Lott's Bandana
6/11/2012, 11:44 AM

W.H. Taft?

sappstuf
6/11/2012, 11:58 AM
SCS:

Who would you suggest do it? There is no other Navy in the world that can hang out in the Arabian Gulf 365 days a year ensuring Iran doesn't start acting silly and cut off 20% of the world's oil supply from going through the strait.

Oil prices still start going up every time Iran acts belligerent. Imagine what prices would do if there wasn't a force that could squash them hanging out all the time. I only say this because ushering in a collapse of the world economy by withdrawing our forces is probably not one of the best things we could do.

And since quoting presidents appears to be the cool thing to do...

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."

okie52
6/11/2012, 12:18 PM

Yep, and we armed Stalin and Hussein, too. Doesn't mean they weren't eventual enemies.

Afghanistan has been a breeding ground for terrorism for many years....long before we got there. We've been there 11 years trying to convert them to a "civilized" society. That's way too long and too many American lives have been lost in the process. Level them and assure them we will do it again if they attack us.

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 12:29 PM
In 30-days or so SCS can only hope to type something this cogent.

Aw dean squeezed the Charmin:cheerful:

OULenexaman
6/11/2012, 01:06 PM
yes he did....a spekker missing.

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 01:20 PM
yes he did....a spekker missing.
Heh Dean at his best :sneakiness:

http://countoncross.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/com-charmin.jpg

LiveLaughLove
6/11/2012, 04:40 PM
SCS might be Bill Maher's love child. Maher said the left applauded the bombings in Iraq during the Bush' years. Secretly, of course.

As for arming Afghanistan during the fight with Russia, so freaking what. The USSR was our primary enemy across the globe. Would it have been better to have let the USSR have it's way there? No way.

We have armed lot's of places that have turned on us and our allies. So what again. We have also armed once bitter enemies that are now friends. So what.

As a country, I only care about us doing what is in our best interests. I am not concerned about any country outside of these borders. I care about Israel because I know it to be in our best interest. And so on for many other allies. But in the end, I don't care outside of it's effects on our country.

Mess with the bull, you get the horns. Mess with the USA, and we "should" bomb your butt back into cave man days. Here lately, we don't, but we should.

As for lowering our military expenses, eh maybe some. A little. A minute amount. A minuscule modicum.

It's funny how libs want the defense to be cut first and most significantly when it's the one thing the Constitution primarily says we should provide for. But as usual, in their world, up is down, good is evil, and right is wrong. So no surprise that the one thing they want to cut is our ability to defend ourselves. But hey, the rest of the world is full of good guys that just want to get along, it's we evil Americans that make them become terrorists and such. Right? We lower our guard and everyone else will just start to live in perfect harmony.

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 05:05 PM
SCS might be Bill Maher's love child. Maher said the left applauded the bombings in Iraq during the Bush' years. Secretly, of course.

As for arming Afghanistan during the fight with Russia, so freaking what. The USSR was our primary enemy across the globe. Would it have been better to have let the USSR have it's way there? No way.

We have armed lot's of places that have turned on us and our allies. So what again. We have also armed once bitter enemies that are now friends. So what.

As a country, I only care about us doing what is in our best interests. I am not concerned about any country outside of these borders. I care about Israel because I know it to be in our best interest. And so on for many other allies. But in the end, I don't care outside of it's effects on our country.

Mess with the bull, you get the horns. Mess with the USA, and we "should" bomb your butt back into cave man days. Here lately, we don't, but we should.

As for lowering our military expenses, eh maybe some. A little. A minute amount. A minuscule modicum.

It's funny how libs want the defense to be cut first and most significantly when it's the one thing the Constitution primarily says we should provide for. But as usual, in their world, up is down, good is evil, and right is wrong. So no surprise that the one thing they want to cut is our ability to defend ourselves. But hey, the rest of the world is full of good guys that just want to get along, it's we evil Americans that make them become terrorists and such. Right? We lower our guard and everyone else will just start to live in perfect harmony.

As far as SCS goes Hes hanoi Janes granddaughters doosh water

Leave the Military alone. For that mater Increase it to the Point we dont have to activate the NG and Reserves every time some Tin Pot Dictator farts in our direction

soonercruiser
6/11/2012, 09:07 PM
Dean, I think you have better Pond Scum on yer place than this worthless POS

You talking about me Vet?
:cheerful:

But, I am just smart enough to read this stuff, and not type!

olevetonahill
6/11/2012, 09:09 PM
You talking about me Vet?
:cheerful:
You SCS? or is he yer Grandkid with Hanoi Jane? :watermelon:

soonercruiser
6/11/2012, 10:26 PM
You SCS? or is he yer Grandkid with Hanoi Jane? :watermelon:

Was kiddin' about the "other pond scum" comment! Please don't encourage the Dean!

The closest to SC that I was..... 5 years at Pope AFB, near Ft. Bragg back in the early 80's. That's NC!
I don't believe that I left any illegitimate children there!
Traveled through SC pretty fast back then.
But, we did have some young airman that would spend a weekend on the county work farms for speeding tickets that they couldn't pay.

BTW - I volunteered for duty in Vietnam. Was my second assignment in the AF.
I was a young butter bar weapons director back then.
We made lots of visits with the docs to the mountain villages.
I know that we abandoned a lot of good people over there - that are probably dead now.
:disturbed:

soonercruiser
6/12/2012, 07:00 PM
OK, so now this criminal Attorney General wants to make a deal....rather than comply with subpoenas or tell the truth!
I say find the jerk in contempt, and get it over with.

Holder seeks a deal on 'Fast and Furious' documents
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Attorney General Eric Holder offered Tuesday to negotiate with congressional leaders on turning over documents involving the botched "Fast and Furious" gun-running sting operation to avoid what he said could become a constitutional crisis.

At a hearing by the Senate Judiciary Committee, Holder insisted he had the authority to withhold the documents sought by congressional subpoenas, but told Republican Sen. Charles Grassley he was ready to work out a deal to avoid a possible contempt vote by the House.

"I am prepared to make compromises with regards to the documents to be made available," Holder said, saying the move would be "an attempt to avoid a constitutional crisis."

At the same time, Holder said congressional Republicans must be open to working out an agreement.
http://www.ketknbc.com/news/holder-seeks-a-deal-on-fast-and-furious-documents

Who the he11 does he think that he is?
Over 120,000 documents requested.....and he thinks that 7,000 are enough???
The most transparent administration my a**!

http://www.examiner.com/article/senior-justice-staff-were-aware-of-gun-walking-documents
Senior Justice staff were aware of gun-walking: Documents

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57450110-503544/house-committee-schedules-contempt-vote-against-holder/
House committee schedules contempt vote against Holder

diverdog
6/12/2012, 11:47 PM
OK, so now this criminal Attorney General wants to make a deal....rather than comply with subpoenas or tell the truth!
I say find the jerk in contempt, and get it over with.

Who the he11 does he think that he is?
Over 120,000 documents requested.....and he thinks that 7,000 are enough???
The most transparent administration my a**!

http://www.examiner.com/article/senior-justice-staff-were-aware-of-gun-walking-documents
Senior Justice staff were aware of gun-walking: Documents

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57450110-503544/house-committee-schedules-contempt-vote-against-holder/
House committee schedules contempt vote against Holder

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Cheney with hold documents from the house on his energy committee? Having said that he needs to turn over the documents. I think his days are numbered.

soonercruiser
6/13/2012, 10:47 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Cheney with hold documents from the house on his energy committee? Having said that he needs to turn over the documents. I think his days are numbered.

Yup! And he got the same treatment from he Dems.
Turnabout is fair political play!
I'm sure that very few documents SHOULD be withheld for security reasons in this case.
(Unless he pleads the Fifth!)

sappstuf
6/16/2012, 04:14 AM
http://global.nationalreview.com/images/photoshop_061512_A.jpg

soonercruiser
6/16/2012, 11:12 PM
:disturbed:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/Political/Holderunderthegun.jpg