PDA

View Full Version : The HANDICAPPED PARKING Email

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/4/2012, 04:28 PM
I received this as a joke, but it really isn't all that funny...

Today I had to run to our local food store. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.

I flagged the driver and pointed out a parking space in the handicap area. The driver looked puzzled. ''I'm not handicapped'' she said. Well, was my face red.

''Oh, sorry about that, I saw your Obama sticker and just presumed...''

She gave me the finger and called me some nasty names.

Sheesh! Some people... and you're just trying to help them.

rock on sooner
6/4/2012, 04:43 PM

Today I had to run to our local food store. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.

I flagged the driver and pointed out a parking space in the handicap area. The driver looked puzzled. ''I'm not handicapped'' she said. Well, was my face red.

''Oh, sorry about that, I saw your Obama sticker and just presumed...''

You're lucky her finger was all she pointed at you....

olevetonahill
6/4/2012, 05:03 PM
You're lucky her finger was all she pointed at you....

Yea if this was in Cal. She coulda pointed her dick at ya

6/4/2012, 06:12 PM
You're lucky her finger was all she pointed at you....no shiite! What else should/could she be pointing?(pointing out a handicapped parking space is a SERIOUS matter!!!)

SanJoaquinSooner
6/5/2012, 12:19 AM

''Oh, sorry about that, I saw your old Bush/Quayle sticker and just presumed...''

FIFY

It was G. HW Bush who signed the ultra-liberal American with Disabilities Act.

6/5/2012, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE=SanJoaquinSooner;3482053]FIFY

It was G. HW Bush who signed the ultra-liberal American with Disabilities Act.[/QUOTEYou calling Obear a conservative?...i thought not.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/5/2012, 09:41 AM
This thread needs more boobs.

Not the guys posting in it, REAL boobs.

KantoSooner
6/5/2012, 09:56 AM
And whose boobs do you think we should feature first? We could go with a current fave, Megan Fox. And hers are nice in the 'open' (potentially surgically altered) class competition. Or we could go old-school and get some period shots of Raquel Welch. Truly an inspiring set for the ages.
Elle MacPherson would be good....
Angelina Jolie in her Laura Croft days...
Michelle Pfeiffer in the 1980's was uplifting in a perky, girl-next-door kind of way...

Others?

lexsooner
6/5/2012, 01:06 PM
And whose boobs do you think we should feature first? We could go with a current fave, Megan Fox. And hers are nice in the 'open' (potentially surgically altered) class competition. Or we could go old-school and get some period shots of Raquel Welch. Truly an inspiring set for the ages.
Elle MacPherson would be good....
Angelina Jolie in her Laura Croft days...
Michelle Pfeiffer in the 1980's was uplifting in a perky, girl-next-door kind of way...

Others?

You know who was an SI model with a really large chest? Ashley Richardson (Montana) who was in SI in the 1990s. She was tall and shapely and for a model, she really had a large pair. Some of the fashion models they shoot for the swim suit issue look like starved giraffes, but Ashley had some real curves.

KantoSooner
6/5/2012, 01:20 PM
This is the sort of insightful reporting Fireman and I were looking to encourage.

I'd also heartily recommend Erin Burnett and her aptly named CNN news show, "Out Front". It took me back to the days of 1960's television's double entendre circus.

Zsa Zsa Gabor: "Would you like to pet my *****?"

Johnny Carson: "Sure, move the cat."

C&CDean
6/5/2012, 01:45 PM
This is the sort of insightful reporting Fireman and I were looking to encourage.

I'd also heartily recommend Erin Burnett and her aptly named CNN news show, "Out Front". It took me back to the days of 1960's television's double entendre circus.

Zsa Zsa Gabor: "Would you like to pet my *****?"

Johnny Carson: "Sure, move the cat."

Or when Johnny asks Arnold Palmer's wife "is there anything you do to give Arny good luck before a golf tournament?" and she says "yes, I kiss his balls" and Johnny says "I bet that makes his putter stand up."

6/5/2012, 01:54 PM
This IS a political thread, in a politics forum.

Surprise, huh?

KantoSooner
6/5/2012, 02:29 PM
Not after the hijack.

Allahu Akbar!

olevetonahill
6/5/2012, 02:32 PM
Not after the hijack.

Allahu Akbar!

I had Ham an eggs fer breakfast then watched Pron do that count? The eggs were sunny side up

KantoSooner
6/5/2012, 02:37 PM
I like sunny side up boobies just fine.

But, then, I like most any kind.

(note: not the National Geographic kind typified by women pounding grain in tree trunks hanging down to their knees type. )

6/5/2012, 02:48 PM
Not after the hijack.

Allahu Akbar!Whatever you care about. Enjoy, haha

olevetonahill
6/5/2012, 02:52 PM
I like Boobs a hell of a lot more than politics
jes sayin

Mississippi Sooner
6/5/2012, 03:04 PM
I vote for boobs.

And that's about as political as I get.

6/5/2012, 03:20 PM
In a political forum, POLITICS often shows up.

SURPRISE!

But, boobs "have their place", and let's have a boobs forum?

KantoSooner
6/5/2012, 03:38 PM
I think we're here. Much like the late lamented 'Delete Me', this could morph into a forum conquering tyrannasaur.

It is to be devoutly hoped as we have a looooooooong boring summer ahead.

6/5/2012, 03:41 PM
I think we're here. Much like the late lamented 'Delete Me', this could morph into a forum conquering tyrannasaur.

It is to be devoutly hoped as we have a looooooooong boring summer ahead.There's the ever-so-demanding click-don/t click option.

KantoSooner
6/5/2012, 03:56 PM
Yes, but now we're on 'page 2'. We're off!

6/5/2012, 03:59 PM
Yes, but now we're on 'page 2'. We're off!less than 3 months til kickoff. Look out, Rock and Chimichanga miners!

KantoSooner
6/5/2012, 04:17 PM
It's like some annoying Zen koan: it's so close, so far away, so effing annoying.

We need an active news stream, or at least live video of Metoyer working his Korean finger boards so that he can pluck footballs out of the air with even greater ability. Or perhaps Tom Wort driving nails into fence posts with his head. Something amusing.

olevetonahill
6/5/2012, 05:08 PM

SURPRISE!

Only a Boob would insist on talkin politics when we we could be talkin about BOOBs

SanJoaquinSooner
6/5/2012, 05:31 PM

SURPRISE!

http://images.politico.com/global/080906_quaylebush_ideas.jpg

olevetonahill
6/5/2012, 06:18 PM
http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2011/10/27/boobs_131967405869.jpg

lexsooner
6/5/2012, 09:03 PM
Or when Johnny asks Arnold Palmer's wife "is there anything you do to give Arny good luck before a golf tournament?" and she says "yes, I kiss his balls" and Johnny says "I bet that makes his putter stand up."

I heard Palmer had sex with about every woman out there except his wife.

olevetonahill
6/5/2012, 09:15 PM
I heard Palmer had sex with about every woman out there except his wife.
You ever see his wife? cant blame him

soonercruiser
6/5/2012, 09:59 PM
THANK ME VERY MUCH!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/600full-one-million-years-b_c_-screenshot.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
6/6/2012, 08:11 AM
http://javasbachelorpad.com/sl22.jpg

Mmmmm. Old school.