PDA

View Full Version : One of the biggest PWNAGES I've ever heard

Salt City Sooner
6/4/2012, 02:04 AM
This Mizzou homer gets his arse flat out handed to him on a platter. When you hit the link, scroll down to the block titled "Jack Harry", then fast forward to the 18 minute mark of the interview. Dude sounds like he's about to slink off crying.

http://www.810whb.com/page.php?page_id=140

bixby28
6/4/2012, 02:51 AM
I almost laughed at that. If you're going to be on the radio, then have an idea of what you're choosing to comment about. That was Robert Allen-like...

SicEmBaylor
6/4/2012, 02:52 AM
IT'S JUST MY OPINION!!!

SicEmBaylor
6/4/2012, 02:55 AM
"There's a reason why Missouri didn't get a chance to compete in a BCS bowl game."

"Texas screwed 'em?"

HAHAHAHA, that's awesome.

soonergirlNeugene
6/4/2012, 10:06 AM
omg that was great....SO much rage!

SoonerAtKU
6/4/2012, 10:10 AM
It's funny, I have a guy that I work with that didn't go to school anywhere, so he drifts between being a KU fan and a Mizzou fan depending on who he's around or who is doing better. He was having a discussion with me and his boss who is a friend of mine that went to Mizzou. The subject of Final Fours came up and he mentioned that 2002 and 2008 was the closest Mizzou's been in a while. I mentioned how good the 2002 Sooners were and how tough the loss to IU was. He says "Nobody cares about OU." My response was, "I'll bet the players on the 2002 Tigers do, since that's who kept them out of the Final Four."

Dumb idiot.

sooneron
6/4/2012, 11:24 AM
That was Robert Allen-like...

THIS ^

ouradu
6/4/2012, 11:34 AM
If it's his opinion, the only thing he has proven is his opinion is worthless. Just like the video I saw where before this bball season his opinion was KU would have a hard time finishing in the top 5 of the big 12, let alone win the conference.

OULenexaman
6/4/2012, 12:36 PM
Jack Harry is the biggest media doosh in all of KC.....at one point he was the sports anchor for KCTV 5 at which he was fired. The KC Chiefs revoked his press pass once upon a time and wouldn't allow him access to any Chiefs property at Arrowhead. Not even the parking lot. That never even happened to Whitlock.

agoo758
6/4/2012, 01:23 PM
I actually like Jack's weekly rants...... but this was painful to listen to. He couldn't even past the first wave of arguments.

OU_Sooners75
6/4/2012, 06:10 PM
That is some serious ownage right there!

Basically what he said is that facts don't mean crap to him. Its just his Opinion and nothing else matters.

"ITS MY OPINION"

LMFAO, nothing like a good owning on the radio waves!

SoonerMarkVA
6/4/2012, 10:08 PM
I guess you'd have to be a Mizzou homer to truly believe their AD is superior to WV. There was no doubt in my mind, the moment I heard WV was in the fold, that we were getting a better program than any we'd lost, save NU--and even that's questionable if you consider just the last 10 years.

Mizzou? Please.