PDA

View Full Version : Mailed in my ballot

SanJoaquinSooner
6/2/2012, 11:24 PM
Obama is running unopposed in the California primary, so I wrote in Hillary Clinton. I thought about writing in Michelle Bachmann, but I didn't want to make a mockery of our cherished right to vote.

For U.S. senate, it's an open primary so they had everyone listed together. I voted for the libertarian candidate - can't remember her name.

olevetonahill
6/2/2012, 11:32 PM
Im Pizzed ya dint write in "Olevet"

SanJoaquinSooner
6/3/2012, 12:54 AM
Im Pizzed ya dint write in "Olevet"

If you win, do you promise to dance on the Ellen DeGeneres show?

SicEmBaylor
6/3/2012, 01:29 AM
Obama is running unopposed in the California primary, so I wrote in Hillary Clinton. I thought about writing in Michelle Bachmann, but I didn't want to make a mockery of our cherished right to vote.

For U.S. senate, it's an open primary so they had everyone listed together. I voted for the libertarian candidate - can't remember her name.
Well, at least you did one thing right.

olevetonahill
6/3/2012, 11:15 AM
If you win, do you promise to dance on the Ellen DeGeneres show?

Neked, while passin out free jars of OVJ

KantoSooner
6/4/2012, 08:28 AM
You got my vote.

soonercruiser
6/5/2012, 10:20 PM
Hey vet!
How's about dancing "on" Ellen the Degenerate?
I'll loan you my golf spikes....
:beguiled:

SicEmBaylor
6/5/2012, 11:31 PM
Hey vet!
How's about dancing "on" Ellen the Degenerate?
I'll loan you my golf spikes....
:beguiled:
Ellen the 'Degenerate'? Is that because she's a lesbian? How clever. And because of this reprehensible and evil fact about her, you want someone to dance on top of her with golf spikes?

Stay classy, dude.

:eye roll:

olevetonahill
6/6/2012, 09:31 AM
Ellen the 'Degenerate'? Is that because she's a lesbian? How clever. And because of this reprehensible and evil fact about her, you want someone to dance on top of her with golf spikes?

Stay classy, dude.

:eye roll:
**** you.
I been calling her that fer years :excitement: