PDA

View Full Version : These guys continue to impress me.

delhalew
6/2/2012, 11:03 PM
I have no interest in the NBA. Before this playoff run, it must have been twenty years since I watched a game.

These guys have sucked me in. I love the attitude. I love the feeling of watching the team grow up.

Go Thunder.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/2/2012, 11:31 PM
If they can take the Spurs in SA, then maybe they're for real. A motivated Miami is going to be VERY hard to beat.

StoopTroup
6/16/2012, 08:42 PM
If you didn't see how good The Thunder was in last years Playoffs then you really missed just how good they were going to be this year. I do wonder if they would have survived an entire regular Season with the line up they have this year but we are dealing with the reality that this is a short Season because of the negoiations they went through prior to the Season that nearly caused it to be cancelled.

Anyway...I believe they can take Miami unless Lebron pulls out 4 of those performances that he pulled off in Game 6 against the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals this year. Thing is...he pulled one the other night in Game 2 and landed a split in our Home Court Advantage. That isn't a deal killer for us but we need to win a game in Miami if not two to put them away IMO.

GO THUNDER ! ! !

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/16/2012, 10:01 PM
Imagine Lebron as a wideout, or a defensive back!

Eielson
6/18/2012, 10:41 AM
Imagine Lebron as a wideout, or a defensive back!

I'm much more impressed by the thought of him as a basketball player.