PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma State - Building a tradition of excellence!

8timechamps
5/31/2012, 05:05 PM
I don't see the problem here...isn't every teammate allowed to use any other teammate's debit card whenever they want?!

The Oklahoma State University Police Department is investigating a reported fraud committed against an OSU football player.
Linebacker Jeremiah Tshimanga told officers on May 18 that his bank account was accessed without his consent. The loss is estimated at $700, said Capt. Richard Atkins on Wednesday.

"The victim reported the incident as occurring at the Stillwater National Bank on 1102 West Hall of Fame Avenue," Atkins said. "We have not yet submitted an affidavit to the District Attorney's office."

Tshimanga reported that a teammate stole his alien residence card and went to the bank to withdraw money, according to a police narrative.

He noticed the card missing around April 25 but thought he misplaced it. However, Tshimanga checked his bank account May 1 and saw two withdrawals he did not make, he said.
The reported fraudulent transactions were made April 27 at 10 a.m. and 2:36 p.m. for $500 and $200, respectively, according to the narrative.

Tshimanga contends that he confronted the suspect and asked him for the money back, but the money was never repaid. He also said the suspect confessed to using his ID to take the money.

OSUPD's investigative unit is still in the process of compiling statements from parties involved with the case, said Assistant Police Chief David Altman on Wednesday.
"We have surveillance of the suspect and statements from him and the victim, but we are waiting for the bank teller's statement to be submitted into evidence," Altman said. "Once that is submitted the investigators will send the affidavit to the DA's office."

Stillwater National Bank is not investigating the reported fraud independently yet because OSUPD has not completed its investigation, Atkins said.
Tshimanga has not commented on the reports.

The suspect's name has not been released, but he is described as a 20-year-old black male who is 5 foot 10 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds. His birthday is listed as Sept. 17, 1991.

goingoneight
5/31/2012, 05:28 PM
Rumors say it's the Sims kid as of yesterday. Now it's back to being "suspect."

I hate that story for the victim. I just recently lost a lot of money to a thief.

8timechamps
5/31/2012, 05:39 PM

I hate that story for the victim. I just recently lost a lot of money to a thief.

You have to feel bad for the victim. I'm sure it was bad enough to have the money stolen, then to find out it was a team/roommate and that it was going to all be in the media. Hopefully he'll be made whole.

I thought it was interesting that they didn't name anyone, but gave all the information (at the end of the article) to make it fairly easy to find out who it was. I haven't looked at OSU's roster, but it wouldn't be hard to identify the alleged thief.

Hasn't there been a couple of negative things coming out of Stillwater this off season? Maybe I'm just lumping them in with all the other off-season criminal activity swirling around CFB.

LVSOONER15
5/31/2012, 08:08 PM
What an idiot.

Ruf/Nek7
6/1/2012, 07:11 AM
If the birthday is right on the report, and wikipedia is not lying, then it is Sims. From what I have read, Sims has had a terrible upbringing. Doesn't excuse his actions, but does explain them.

olevetonahill
6/1/2012, 07:22 AM
How does ANY college kid have 700 bucks go missin from his account and NOT miss it for that Long?

Hell Id know right away if 10 bucks was gone from my account.

badger
6/1/2012, 08:06 AM

Sims, eh? I heard that kid was rubbing Gumby the wrong way, like he expected to be a 3-and-done and why wasn't he getting more playing time immediately so he could hurry off to the Neffel or whatever.

Of course, I am just going off of my sleep-deprived memory. I probably have him confused with someone else. I'll double-check... one moment please...

EDIT: Nope, my sleep deprived memory can find nuts with blind squirrels sometimes. Linky (http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/sportspost.aspx?Herschel_Sims_Twitter_transgressio n_results_in_a_week_of_StairMaster/11-12547)

We had fun with that last year (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?159000-Mike-Gundy-the-disciplinarian)

sooneron
6/1/2012, 09:51 AM
How does ANY college kid have 700 bucks go missin from his account and NOT miss it for that Long?

When I was in school, if I had ten bucks missing, odds were that I was overdrawn!!

badger
6/1/2012, 10:03 AM

Dunno... has anyone spotted this guy driving around an Escalade like someone spotted OSU's Sims driving around in last year?

I Am Right
6/1/2012, 10:20 AM
Don't worry T Boone will cover it.

badger
6/1/2012, 11:03 AM
Don't worry T Boone will cover it.

Well, he has said that he wanted a Big 12 title before he died, and now that he has that, he is probably sensing the grim reaper around the corner... and since his UT alum horsie loving wife is probably gonna cut OSU off after T. Bone Pick is gone, he better spend it on the "brightest" orange now while he can. Can't take it with him!

texaspokieokie
6/1/2012, 11:20 AM
Well, he has said that he wanted a Big 12 title before he died, and now that he has that, he is probably sensing the grim reaper around the corner... and since his UT alum horsie loving wife is probably gonna cut OSU off after T. Bone Pick is gone, he better spend it on the "brightest" orange now while he can. Can't take it with him!What's wrong with loving horses.??
She's not from TX.
Don't think she went to ut.

70sooner
6/1/2012, 12:10 PM
so how do you get money out of the ATM if you don't have the pin #?

I keep reading these stories about people losing or having thier cards snatched and the perps gp down and withdraw money, but how do you do so if you don't have the pin#?????

sooneron
6/1/2012, 12:17 PM
It wouldn't be hard if they were hanging out and JT was paying for something - Sims could have sneaked a peak while he was entering the PIN. That or the thief way of pretending to text while he's entering it all the while recording it on his phone...

badger
6/1/2012, 12:26 PM
Na na na na hey hey hey GOODBYE!

Hershel Sims dismissed from Poke team (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20120601_93_0_Oklaho462608)

badger
6/1/2012, 12:41 PM
What's wrong with loving horses.??
She's not from TX.
Don't think she went to ut.

It's not loving horsies that's wrong or weird --- it's her drive to get Nevada farm land fenced off for mustangs (http://www.8newsnow.com/story/16953126/i-team-madeleine-pickens-battle-to-save-nevadas-wild-horses) that is raising a big stink among farmers.

I don't know if it's anywhere on the intraweb, but I think I heard T. Boner mention that Madeline went to UT-Austin during one of his OSU donation speeches. Bone Pick is also a UT donor (http://www.mdanderson.org/newsroom/news-releases/2010/ut-md-anderson-announces-completion-of-pickens-research-endowment.html), so it would make sense that his wife went there if he's willing to drop millions to another school.

8timechamps
6/1/2012, 12:50 PM

I keep reading these stories about people losing or having thier cards snatched and the perps gp down and withdraw money, but how do you do so if you don't have the pin#?????

It wouldn't be hard if they were hanging out and JT was paying for something - Sims could have sneaked a peak while he was entering the PIN. That or the thief way of pretending to text while he's entering it all the while recording it on his phone...

I had the same though 70sooner. Then I realize I don't have a criminal mind. It's like when you hear about anything criminal, you think "what was that person thinking?"...then you realize, they don't think like a normal person.

If he took that much money, then he probably planned it out. At some point (as sooneron said), he probably found a way to get the PIN#.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/1/2012, 12:50 PM
Next we'll hear T-Boner has some ties with the domer, and that would be all 3 strikes... 3 outa 3 ain't good!

8timechamps
6/1/2012, 12:51 PM
It's not loving horsies that's wrong or weird --- it's her drive to get Nevada farm land fenced off for mustangs (http://www.8newsnow.com/story/16953126/i-team-madeleine-pickens-battle-to-save-nevadas-wild-horses) that is raising a big stink among farmers.

I don't know if it's anywhere on the intraweb, but I think I heard T. Boner mention that Madeline went to UT-Austin during one of his OSU donation speeches. Bone Pick is also a UT donor (http://www.mdanderson.org/newsroom/news-releases/2010/ut-md-anderson-announces-completion-of-pickens-research-endowment.html), so it would make sense that his wife went there if he's willing to drop millions to another school.

Don't feed the trolls. There was nothing wrong with your original comment.

texaspokieokie
6/1/2012, 12:53 PM
She's been involved with horses long before the nevada thing.
He's given to lotsa schools,like ut-medical.
she's about 64, born in lebanon with english father. independly wealthy,owns Del Mar Country Club in CA.
Oh, the miracles of google.

i've seen this before, posted,i think, by you.

cleller
6/1/2012, 12:54 PM
Good for The Geller.

I like Gundy, just not his team. Didn't think he'd let a slug like this push him around too long.

badger
6/1/2012, 12:56 PM
Never seen Terminator 2, have we? :P

Oh wait, I guess technically the savior of mankind did have a PIN number after hacking the machine, hehe.

Don't feed the trolls. There was nothing wrong with your original comment.

Even so, wanted to explain just in case anyone else was wondering what the eff I was talking about. I could also call the Pickie wife "models-for-medical-education" supporter... not because she's a blonde aging model, but rather, because she threatened to yank financial support if OSU's vet school didn't stop using live animals in medical education. I think any sound medical pro would say there is no substitute in medical education, research, etc. for living organisms.

So, whenever poking fun at the Pokes, I try to be an equal opportunity offender and make fun of the billionaire wife along with the billionaire. :stunned:

badger
6/1/2012, 12:59 PM
independly wealthy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, sorry, OSU's colors aren't just black, are they?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So by "independently wealthy" do you mean that she used to be married to another rich guy before she married her current rich guy? [hairGel]

BigJerm7
6/1/2012, 01:02 PM
I remember seeing a story about him on the news a few years back when he was in high school being recruited. They portrayed him as some great kid that had a job while playing football and helping out in the community. Maybe he got the big head once he got to college. If I remember right he was one of the best RB's in the country coming out of high school.

Either way, kudos to Gundy for squashing it quick.

badger
6/1/2012, 01:10 PM
CJK5H
CJK5H
CJK5H
CJK5H

If you post it on the Internet enough, it makes it true ;)

8timechamps
6/1/2012, 01:26 PM
CJK5H
CJK5H
CJK5H
CJK5H

If you post it on the Internet enough, it makes it true ;)

Well played...CJK5H!!!!!

8timechamps
6/1/2012, 01:29 PM
I remember seeing a story about him on the news a few years back when he was in high school being recruited. They portrayed him as some great kid that had a job while playing football and helping out in the community. Maybe he got the big head once he got to college. If I remember right he was one of the best RB's in the country coming out of high school.

Either way, kudos to Gundy for squashing it quick.

I'm just thankful we didn't get him (we offered him). And I agree, Gundy did the right thing.

badger
6/1/2012, 01:29 PM
All right, I went back and watched a Booner video just to check --- I think he was referring to a different wife, not his own, but I'm really not sure. 22:00 or so on this video. (http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5023658)

So, my apologies for that one particular thing. I know it can be quite insulting to be called a whorn when you're not one Hook em

6/1/2012, 01:41 PM
All right, I went back and watched a Booner video just to check --- I think he was referring to a different wife, not his own, but I'm really not sure. 22:00 or so on this video. (http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5023658)

So, my apologies for that one particular thing. I know it can be quite insulting to be called a whorn when you're not one Hook emWhether she married wealth or inherited from dada, she didn't earn it herself. One who earned it herself would not likely act up like she does, I betcha.

badger
6/1/2012, 01:58 PM
No longer internet speculation. Guilty:

“Based on what Herschel told me, there has been some miscommunication between him and his teammate,” said Steve Warren, Sims’ coach at Abilene (Texas) High School. “At the same time, he indicated to me that he made a mistake in the way he handled that situation, the way he went about it with his teammate and things like that.

“Herschel said, ‘I made the mistake of getting the money myself, coach. I should have let him do it and I didn’t. But we had an agreement that I was going to borrow that money from him and pay him back.’

Linky (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20120601_93_0_Oklaho462608)

kbsooner21
6/1/2012, 02:31 PM
She's been involved with horses long before the nevada thing.
He's given to lotsa schools,like ut-medical.
she's about 64, born in lebanon with english father. independly wealthy,owns Del Mar Country Club in CA.
Oh, the miracles of google.

And we're supposesd to give a flying f*ck why?

olevetonahill
6/1/2012, 02:37 PM
And we're supposesd to give a flying f*ck why?

Dude says hes a Sooner, Guess we got to believe him, But he sho do defend most things Poke an Whorn

badger
6/1/2012, 02:48 PM
Dude says hes a Sooner, Guess we got to believe him, But he sho do defend most things Poke an Whorn

Let 'im be. I've been posing as a Sooner fan for years, but my username clearly says "badger." :eek:

Breadburner
6/1/2012, 02:52 PM
OS..who...???

olevetonahill
6/1/2012, 03:10 PM
Let 'im be. I've been posing as a Sooner fan for years, but my username clearly says "badger." :eek:

But YOU Badger Pokes an whorns ya dont take up fer em.

olevetonahill
6/1/2012, 03:11 PM
When I was in school, if I had ten bucks missing, odds were that I was overdrawn!!

Thats what Im talkin about. maybe they orta look into how he had that much loot around that he dint even miss it .

texaspokieokie
6/1/2012, 03:35 PM
CJK5H
CJK5H
CJK5H
CJK5H

If you post it on the Internet enough, it makes it true ;)it's becoming true then.

texaspokieokie
6/1/2012, 03:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, sorry, OSU's colors aren't just black, are they?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So by "independently wealthy" do you mean that she used to be married to another rich guy before she married her current rich guy? [hairGel]that still makes her independently wealthy.

texaspokieokie
6/1/2012, 03:38 PM

So, my apologies for that one particular thing. I know it can be quite insulting to be called a whorn when you're not one Hook emmaybe an x wife.

texaspokieokie
6/1/2012, 03:41 PM
Dude says hes a Sooner, Guess we got to believe him, But he sho do defend most things Poke an Whorndon't remember ever defending horns.

soonerinabilene
6/1/2012, 04:24 PM
I work with his uncle, whom he was living with when he was the subject of that MTV documentary a couple of years ago. He told me he is guilty, he admitted he took the money. The player he took it from was willing to not say a word about it if Hershal repaid him within a week. Hershal pretty much said "ain't nobody gonna believe it was me, f*ck you, I aint repaying sh*t." Turns out Gundy doesn't play that game and booted him. It's not the first problem Sims created, and apparently Gundy was growing sick of his attitude already.

badger
6/1/2012, 04:44 PM
It's not the first problem Sims created, and apparently Gundy was growing sick of his attitude already.

Yeah... like I said earlier, he b!tched about no playing time in an early game and spent a week in practice on a stair stepper for it.

Protip: Being a five star recruit matters only until you sign a LOI.

MamaMia
6/11/2012, 02:37 PM
Well, he has said that he wanted a Big 12 title before he died, and now that he has that, he is probably sensing the grim reaper around the corner... and since his UT alum horsie loving wife is probably gonna cut OSU off after T. Bone Pick is gone, he better spend it on the "brightest" orange now while he can. Can't take it with him!Badger, you have to know, or at least suspect, that Pickens will leave a fortune to oSu that his wife wont be able to stop.

badger
6/11/2012, 02:53 PM
Badger, you have to know, or at least suspect, that Pickens will leave a fortune to oSu that his wife wont be able to stop.

I sometimes suspect that the uber wealthy are trying to find ways to not die or find a way to take it with them.

In the case of T-Bone, I'm not going to bother linking everything with the fact checks and crap, let's just try to base some of the shenanigans off my sleep deprived memory:

1- Donations to OSU, which actually went to a hedge fund that he managed. So did he really donate anything at all?

2- Despite begging by OSU leadership (regents if I'm not mistaken) to withdraw money from the hedge fund around its peak, left money in the fund till it lost all of its appreciated value, then donated more back into it to make up for some (not all) of the huge loss.

3- Donated toward professorships with a program that the state has to match donations for endowed professorships, a program that is currently underfunded so the state likely won't match it because it can't afford to.

4- Donates mostly to athletics and has said that donors like him deserve to have input and have their opinions heard by virtue of having donated tons of money to the programs.

I really don't care. OSU was stealing money from it's academics to fund it's subpar athletics (and don't remind me how many billions of national championships you have in minor sports, nobody cares not even you) before T. Boone's donations, so kudos for finding something besides tuition and state funding to fund Gundy's hair gel and orange mats for your students to paddle.

texaspokieokie
6/12/2012, 09:24 AM
No matter how you try to spin it Badj; he has given hundreds of millions to osu & lots to other schools.

texaspokieokie
6/12/2012, 09:27 AM
Badger, you have to know, or at least suspect, that Pickens will leave a fortune to oSu that his wife wont be able to stop.right you are Mama, his wife has plenty of her own money. Among other things, she owns a country club in San Diego County. She had a rich hubby before T-Bone.

badger
6/12/2012, 09:35 AM
No matter how you try to spin it Badj; he has given hundreds of millions to osu & lots to other schools.

just let me blindly hate on the brightest orange every so often :les:

texaspokieokie
6/12/2012, 09:39 AM
just let me blindly hate on the brightest orange every so often :les:Can't blame you for that. Hate away !!!

badger
6/13/2012, 04:50 PM
Can't blame you for that. Hate away !!!

No hate, just lulz (http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialprojects/news/crimewatch/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20120613_450_0_Police564859).

texaspokieokie
6/14/2012, 07:17 AM
What is lulz ??

badger
6/14/2012, 08:04 AM
What is lulz ??

Google it, dear. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lulz)

texaspokieokie
6/14/2012, 09:42 AM
I did, wasn't worth the trouble.

badger
6/14/2012, 01:20 PM
“Hopefully the uniforms (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/article.aspx?subjectid=234&articleid=20120614_234_0_STILLW116265) will bring us as much success as the football team’s did,” Ford joked.

My daily Poke hate: Those new unis looks very same-y to me. But if they think they're new, more power to em... especially as Nike tries to make gray a new school color :stunned:

Besides... Ford can joke, but better pray that the unis bring them as much success as the football team had last year, or he's gonna be in the same boat as OSU's ex-baseball coach.

texaspokieokie
6/14/2012, 02:14 PM
he did sign one kid from flower mound marcus that's supposed to be very good.

badger
6/15/2012, 02:14 PM
You know, I probably wouldn't hate on the Pokes daily if I didn't live in Tulsa and have to hear about them daily. I suppose Poke fans living in OKC/Norman area feel the same way about the Sooners.

The Pokes offseason is the cops' on-season (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20120615_93_0_Awarra919624) :stunned:

texaspokieokie
6/15/2012, 03:01 PM
that's what happens to me & every team (college,high school & pro) since i live in tx. Only i MOSTLY keep it inside of me. probably not good for me,all
that pent up "unlike".

Mac94
6/15/2012, 03:07 PM
Lol ... try being born in Oklahoma and raised a Sooner fan while being a Texas A&M alum living in Austin, TX .... they LOVE me here!!!!! ;)

badger
6/15/2012, 03:08 PM
all
that pent up "unlike".

it really pent up unlike, because I really don't hate the pokes. They're too cute.

PS: Congrats on raising your tuition. (http://newsok.com/oklahoma-am-regents-approve-tuition-hike/article/3684706) Gotta support them athletics somehow because they aren't supporting themselves! :stunned:

texaspokieokie
6/15/2012, 05:40 PM
Wonder why they're "A & M" ?

6/15/2012, 06:21 PM
Wonder why they're "A & M" ?M is for Mengineering, or Manchanical. Prolly why OA changed their name to State.

CowboyMRW
6/17/2012, 05:45 PM
he did sign one kid from flower mound marcus that's supposed to be very good.

That kid is doing work for Team USA right now according to Twitter. Hopefully he does. I'd like both Oklahoma teams to run the Big 12 in all sports.

badger
6/20/2012, 12:26 PM
Oh crap, how many days has it been since I've hated on little sister school?

Well, I'd find anti-OSU material, but it seems that every time I google OSU all I hear about is the real OSU, Ohio State :stunned:

Oh wait, I live in Tulsa so I hear all about Poke State haha:

OSU now signs financial aid agreements (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20120618_93_B2_hJucog291534) not scholarships.

In conclusion, get well Travis Ford (http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/sportspost.aspx?/Travis_Ford_recovering_from_hip_replacement/11-15727). If you don't, OSU might hire a winning coach :eddie:

There, got tons of days of Poke hate outta my system. And I know none of it's football related, but then again, Poke State isn't a football school. :P

texaspokieokie
6/21/2012, 07:38 AM
Is that the best "hate" you can come up with ???

Don't forget, Ford signed Flower Mound Marcus Marcus Smart. If he's really good (????), will only be there one year.

badger
6/21/2012, 08:21 AM
Of course it isn't. I just had to get warmed up after a few days off.

Remember when OSU thought it could cash in on dying donors if they just took out a few life insurance policies for them? And THEN they thought they could get the money back from the insurance companies after the donors didn't die soon enough? Well, they lost that lawsuit (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20120621_93_B1_OKLAHO996608). Booner and OSU both. Tee hee.

In conclusion, hope OSU enjoyed the Fiesta Bowl, because they might be ineligible to go to future bowls (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20120621_93_B3_STILLW855148) if they can't get their STUDENT side of their student-athletes in check. I would say the same for their basketball team, but postseason absences lately haven't been an academic issue. Tee hee.

And before anyone gets concerned, OU's APR scores are fine (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OU/article.aspx?subjectid=92&articleid=20120621_92_B3_NORMAN363504). You're doin' fine Oklahoma! Okie State? Not OK! :stunned:

70sooner
6/21/2012, 08:56 AM
personally, anytime somebody can stick it to T-Bone, it just makes me smile.

IMOHO, the guy is nothing more than a money grubbing *********.....

cccasooner2
6/21/2012, 07:54 PM
Even MaxPreps is on the OSU bandwagon. In this video they have Greg Bryant as an Oklahoma State commit. :D

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/g0Pyna7aEkORLKFsQhUzUw/class-of-2013-top-25-running-backs.htm

texaspokieokie
6/22/2012, 03:23 PM
Badj;

You finally hit a good one, the APR thing.
Big news;
We're leaving for WI
, sunday. Plan to be there Mondy. Going to visit my sister,bil & nephew.
wow

badger
6/26/2012, 01:22 PM
Badj;

You finally hit a good one, the APR thing.
Big news;
We're leaving for WI
, sunday. Plan to be there Mondy. Going to visit my sister,bil & nephew.
wow

I'm just having fun because it's offseason but I think you already knew that. But soooo glad that I found something bad enough about OSU to be considered good :P

So anyways, I can't let a week get by without hating on the Pokes, who are now teaching their elderly students how to handle maggots. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20120623_11_A13_CUTLIN654153) Ex-OSU five star running back with interesting combination of first/last name running backness Hershel Sims says he is not guilty (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20120622_93_B2_CUTLIN878892)... so I'm guessing that taking money that doesn't belong to you and then refusing to pay it back is not considered stealing in his OSU-educated mind.

OK, that's all I have today :stunned:

6/26/2012, 04:14 PM
So anyways, I can't let a week get by without hating on the Pokes, who are now teaching their elderly students how to handle maggots. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20120623_11_A13_CUTLIN654153) Ex-OSU five star running back with interesting combination of first/last name running backness Hershel Sims says he is not guilty (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20120622_93_B2_CUTLIN878892)... so I'm guessing that taking money that doesn't belong to you and then refusing to pay it back is not considered stealing in his OSU-educated mind.

OK, that's all I have today :stunned:I/we have recently learned that guilt is a relative thing, and is a matter of personal values and beliefs.

KantoSooner
6/26/2012, 04:24 PM
Speaking of maggots (and in this thread, what could possibly be more appropriate?), I stood, several years ago in front of a bait store in Disney, OK (South end of the dam) and read the sign on the window:

MAGGOTS
Buy, Sell, Trade

Now, selling I could get. Buying, eh, okay. I could get buying. But trading. Wow.

6/26/2012, 04:39 PM
MAGGOTS
Buy, Sell, Trade

Now, selling I could get. Buying, eh, okay. I could get buying. But trading. Wow.They will take any Tiffany item, vintage baseball cards, and worms.

badger
6/26/2012, 04:53 PM
I/we have recently learned that guilt is a relative thing, and is a matter of personal values and beliefs.

He probably feels robbed himself, being a five-star recruit that was likely promised the world to commit to OSU, only to end up kicked off the team after a year of nosebleed carries and stair stepping punishment practices his froshie year.

Who is the real victim here? Poor, poor talented athlete. :P

6/26/2012, 05:11 PM
He probably feels robbed himself, being a five-star recruit that was likely promised the world to commit to OSU, only to end up kicked off the team after a year of nosebleed carries and stair stepping punishment practices his froshie year.

Who is the real victim here? Poor, poor talented athlete. :P GIRRRL, you have NAILED it!

cccasooner2
6/26/2012, 09:33 PM
Their wimmin get fed purty good.

http://blog.newsok.com/photo/files/2011/01/BEDLAM-FOOTBALL-532x333.jpg