PDA

View Full Version : HUGO CHAVEZ is VERY ILL, according to tv news

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/30/2012, 07:53 PM
Without googling, I would ask:

1) is it true?, and

2)Suppose any tampering, ala Arkancide, is involved(by ANY cide?)

Tell us what you know, informed folks.

okie52
5/30/2012, 08:11 PM
Sean penn, Danny glover and Harry belafonte will be going into morning.

olevetonahill
5/30/2012, 08:12 PM

After being Up all night?:very_drunk:

5/30/2012, 08:35 PM
Sean penn, Danny glover and Harry belafonte will be going into morning.Seeking the help of the morning dove, fershur.

rock on sooner
5/30/2012, 08:38 PM
B F D!

okie52
5/30/2012, 08:42 PM
After being Up all night?:very_drunk:

Heheh...that too

soonercruiser
5/30/2012, 08:45 PM
Harry Belafonte will be running for Pres. of Venezuela?

5/30/2012, 08:55 PM
Harry Belafonte will be running for Pres. of Venezuela?Maybe Der Schlichster can gain the reins down there? 2012 ain't looking good for him in the USA.

Who better to show those folks in Ven. what government can do?

Midtowner
5/30/2012, 09:46 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/026/479/morans.jpg?1258144241

5/30/2012, 09:59 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/026/479/morans.jpg?1258144241What are you trying and hoping to accomplish with this post?

Midtowner
5/30/2012, 10:13 PM
What are you trying and hoping to accomplish with this post?

If you have to ask, you're a moran.

5/30/2012, 10:43 PM
If you have to ask, you're a moran.I had previously thought that a flamer like yasseff wouldn't be THAT ineffective in your lame and flawed thinking. But, the post shows what you guys are made of. haha

okie52
5/30/2012, 11:27 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/026/479/morans.jpg?1258144241

I guess mid is going into mourning too.

5/31/2012, 12:15 AM
Maybe. He has shown us that there might be some folks who don't spell so well...or not.

Breadburner
5/31/2012, 07:46 AM
Could Craig James possibly be in the running for this soon to be vacated post....???

TheHumanAlphabet
5/31/2012, 09:31 AM
I was thinking if Jerry Fallwell or Pat Robertson (? I don't remember) actually made good on his assassination comment...

Curly Bill
5/31/2012, 09:36 AM
I was thinking if Jerry Fallwell or Pat Robertson (? I don't remember) actually made good on his assassination comment...

If so I'd have newfound respect for whichever one of em did it!

olevetonahill
5/31/2012, 09:36 AM

They Prayed the cancer on him

OULenexaman
5/31/2012, 09:39 AM
and now he's searching for Oral Roberts.....but no ones told him yet.

olevetonahill
5/31/2012, 09:46 AM
and now he's searching for Oral Roberts.....but no ones told him yet.

He axed Richard to sub in

OULenexaman
5/31/2012, 10:06 AM
but Richard was subdued...

KantoSooner
5/31/2012, 01:13 PM
Ah Hugo memories.

My fave?

Hugo announced that capitalism probably caused Mars to lose it's water and habitable climate. (Reuters, 3/22/11)(I printed and framed the article, it hangs in my office). In the same speech (given to World Water Day. Yes, there is such a thing), Hugo opined that 'Western Powers' were attacking Libya for its oil and water resources.

Yes, Libya's well publicized Lake Gaddaffi, holding 99% of the world's fresh water, one would suppose.

If nothing else, Hugo's death will produce a small, but positive shift in the world's collective IQ.

5/31/2012, 05:33 PM
My fave?

Hugo announced that capitalism probably caused Mars to lose it's water and habitable climate. (Reuters, 3/22/11)(I printed and framed the article, it hangs in my office).

Did he say how it was that the martians were persuaded to capitalism? or maybe, who was it that conned them out of their water and climate? What did they gain in return, or was it a complete con-job? BTW, I might could use one of those tripod killing machines some day. (The ones they had in War of the Worlds.)

okie52
5/31/2012, 06:53 PM
Ah Hugo memories.

My fave?

Hugo announced that capitalism probably caused Mars to lose it's water and habitable climate. (Reuters, 3/22/11)(I printed and framed the article, it hangs in my office). In the same speech (given to World Water Day. Yes, there is such a thing), Hugo opined that 'Western Powers' were attacking Libya for its oil and water resources.

Yes, Libya's well publicized Lake Gaddaffi, holding 99% of the world's fresh water, one would suppose.

If nothing else, Hugo's death will produce a small, but positive shift in the world's collective IQ.

Lol

soonercruiser
5/31/2012, 07:47 PM
If you have to ask, you're a moran.

And, if you are a moran, you obviously know. So......
:beguiled:

soonercruiser
5/31/2012, 07:51 PM
He axed Richard to sub in

Richard Simmons????
:smiley_simmons:
All right you dictator girls, let's lift them thighs up high now, 1, 2, 3.....

KantoSooner
6/1/2012, 09:45 AM
Did he say how it was that the martians were persuaded to capitalism? or maybe, who was it that conned them out of their water and climate? What did they gain in return, or was it a complete con-job? BTW, I might could use one of those tripod killing machines some day. (The ones they had in War of the Worlds.)

Don't you know that capitalism is never chosen by THE PEOPLE? It's imposed on them by parasitic oligarchs who trick the honest, yet charmingly inept salt-o-the-earth WORKERS until THE WORKERS, in righteous fury, turn to THE PARTY to act as the vanguard and lead the way to REVOLUTION.

It's tough being vanguard-y, but good work if you can get it.

LiveLaughLove
6/1/2012, 10:37 AM
Ah Hugo memories.

My fave?

Doesn't say much for the collective iq's of Venezuelans that he is their ruler, regardless of how he is.

I can't imagine a country being dumb enough to elect a leader that thinks his daughters are sons, doesn't know how many states are in his country, doesn't know how to pronounce corpsman....oh wait. ;)