PDA

View Full Version : Filling Out Job Applications

Wishboned
5/29/2012, 10:15 PM
It's almost like torture. The spaces are always too small to write legibly, and all the information they're asking for is covered by a resume.

Why hasn't Amnesty International put a stop to this inhuman practice?

olevetonahill
5/29/2012, 10:34 PM
Just tell em to **** off dip ****s and go be a Bum

Wishboned
5/29/2012, 10:41 PM
Just tell em to **** off dip ****s and go be a Bum

I've been a bum for the past few months. Staying home is driving me nuts. All I talk to is my dog, and the cats, but the cats are far left liberals, and the dog is a racist.

I need to expand my social circle.

Soonerfan88
5/29/2012, 10:41 PM
Because the application has a nice little phrase about certifying all the information you have provided is true and then a place for signature - allowing them to fire you later with limited legal costs.

olevetonahill
5/29/2012, 10:59 PM
I've been a bum for the past few months. Staying home is driving me nuts. All I talk to is my dog, and the cats, but the cats are far left liberals, and the dog is a racist.

Get a Parrot

cleller
5/29/2012, 11:14 PM
Just remember this:

Just because your 31 closest relatives are White Wonder Bread, doesn't mean you can't be Exotic and Protected Native Wheat if you once heard your GGGG-G'ma was a wildflower.

Wishboned
5/29/2012, 11:15 PM
Because the application has a nice little phrase about certifying all the information you have provided is true and then a place for signature - allowing them to fire you later with limited legal costs.

I'd be happy to sign a statement to that effect...as long as they gave me enough room to write it, and sign it.

Get a Parrot

I've already had something that talked back to me. I divorced her.

Wishboned
5/29/2012, 11:20 PM
Just remember this:

Just because your 31 closest relatives are White Wonder Bread, doesn't mean you can't be Exotic and Protected Native Wheat if you once heard your GGGG-G'ma was a wildflower.

Funny story. My mom's cousin did some geneology work on our family history. My mom showed it to me, and was really excited. I looked at the history on my great great great grandfather. His last name was Freeman. I started laughing. She wanted to know why I was laughing. I told her that Freeman was the name for a freed slave. She didn't want to believe that. My mom, God love her, was a little prejudiced. So after a little more investigation we found out it was true. I am descended from a slave freed in the state of Tennessee.

And I am so white I'm almost translucent. :)

Curly Bill
5/30/2012, 07:24 AM
Funny story. My mom's cousin did some geneology work on our family history. My mom showed it to me, and was really excited. I looked at the history on my great great great grandfather. His last name was Freeman. I started laughing. She wanted to know why I was laughing. I told her that Freeman was the name for a freed slave. She didn't want to believe that. My mom, God love her, was a little prejudiced. So after a little more investigation we found out it was true. I am descended from a slave freed in the state of Tennessee.

And I am so white I'm almost translucent. :)

Your dog must hate you now. ;)

olevetonahill
5/30/2012, 07:45 AM

Heh, Good catch

Curly Bill
5/30/2012, 08:13 AM
Heh, Good catch

I am a beast at the innerwebs! :tongue:

olevetonahill
5/30/2012, 08:13 AM
I am a beast at the innerwebs! :tongue:

Thats why YOU POSSE :very_drunk:

Curly Bill
5/30/2012, 08:15 AM
Thats why YOU POSSE :very_drunk:

WERD!

badger
5/30/2012, 08:29 AM

Word. This is how I felt after two months of maternity leave. I missed adults.

Wishboned
5/30/2012, 02:23 PM

She is worried about that year I spent in Korea.

OULenexaman
5/30/2012, 03:21 PM
my cat is a far right conservative...bad *** and fast..I could bring it over for some new entertainment.