PDA

View Full Version : Firefox v12.0...

Turd_Ferguson
5/27/2012, 10:17 AM
Anybody else having issues with this? Every time I try to go to a web site, it freezes on me or takes forever to open the page. I just started it in safe mode and it seems to be working somewhat normal.

BigTip
5/27/2012, 10:27 AM
I always say no when they ask if I want to download new versions. I let them figure out the bugs before I will. Your post reaffirms that decision.
So sorry, I can't help.

Turd_Ferguson
5/27/2012, 10:52 AM
Well, after further investigation I beleive it's gonna be my ISP. I've got one Mac and two PC's and the two PC's are doing the same thing even on IE and so is the Mac on Safari. Of course with my luck, my wireless router is taking a ****...

yermom
5/27/2012, 12:27 PM
I always say no when they ask if I want to download new versions. I let them figure out the bugs before I will. Your post reaffirms that decision.
So sorry, I can't help.

lots of times those are security fixes though

Firefox is making drastic changes and point releases awful fast lately though

Chrome updates all the time automatically, and i have yet to have a problem with it

49r
5/29/2012, 10:20 AM
You could try Firefox ESR: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all.html but like yermom said, you won't be getting as many security updates, etc.

setem
5/30/2012, 01:00 PM
I have been a big firefox user for a long time! The 11.00 update was trash, it jacked up any attachment I would try and DL from an email. I backed down to 7.0 and I am loving it. I will stay their till I can't anymore.

pphilfran
5/30/2012, 03:03 PM
I am using v12.0...for some reason every update runs like a dog for a day or two then seems to settle down...