PDA

View Full Version : When it comes to smokin the Doobage, Obama got it down

olevetonahill
5/25/2012, 07:04 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-high-school-pot-smoking-detailed-maraniss-book-154948662.html

diverdog
5/25/2012, 07:52 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-high-school-pot-smoking-detailed-maraniss-book-154948662.html

Well that certainly explains a whole lot. You can also strike muslim as a religion. Call him Rasta Man.

Obama in a previous life:

3GjmJHS8aYg

soonercruiser
5/25/2012, 09:56 PM
Nothing new here Vet!
All you need to do is read his book...or listen to the new audio book release.

....."my last two years in highschool were a blur"......"into drugs and alcohol heavily.....tried everything"....."Inhale? That was the point!"...
Should be lots of audion now on YouTube....I love it when he says it in his own voice!
:smiley_simmons:

And the left is dissing the folks who insist that he release all his school records???
How the he11 did he get into college?

diverdog
5/25/2012, 11:05 PM
Nothing new here Vet!
All you need to do is read his book...or listen to the new audio book release.

....."my last two years in highschool were a blur"......"into drugs and alcohol heavily.....tried everything"....."Inhale? That was the point!"...
Should be lots of audion now on YouTube....I love it when he says it in his own voice!
:smiley_simmons:

And the left is dissing the folks who insist that he release all his school records???

Out of morbid curiosity why does it matter?

yermom
5/26/2012, 12:24 AM
seriously, you think that smoking weed would keep you out of college?

every president elected since the '90s admitted to smoking weed. Newt Gingrich, Clarence Thomas, i'm sure there are more

olevetonahill
5/26/2012, 07:10 AM
seriously, you think that smoking weed would keep you out of college?

every president elected since the '90s admitted to smoking weed. Newt Gingrich, Clarence Thomas, i'm sure there are more
U hmm Bro, Them wernt Presidents :very_drunk:

cleller
5/26/2012, 07:13 AM

It might matter to another student with better credentials that was denied a spot, so that Obama could have it. It obviously does happen. Happened to me, except with a job, paying real money, to a less qualified, applicant with lower performance ratings.

Midtowner
5/26/2012, 07:55 AM
Is that the talking point? LOL.

Didn't know drug history was a performance rating.

cleller
5/26/2012, 08:12 AM
Is that the talking point? LOL.

Didn't know drug history was a performance rating.

Just a an answer to a question, with an example that lessor applicants due have an advantage, if they have some government-attached benefit weighing in their favor.
In 1979 there was likely some other student that had tried harder to follow what he/she perceived as the prescribed path to success, only to see a stoner slide in front.

Intercepted! Fitting.

Midtowner
5/26/2012, 09:21 AM
Apparently that student's path to success wasn't the right one, 'cuz Mr. President slid in front. And who is to say he was the worst applicant at Occidental College to be able to bump out someone at the bottom?? That really doesn't even make sense. But do...not...stray...from...talking points.

olevetonahill
5/26/2012, 09:25 AM
Apparently that student's path to success wasn't the right one, 'cuz Mr. President slid in front. And who is to say he was the worst applicant at Occidental College to be able to bump out someone at the bottom?? That really doesn't even make sense. But do...not...stray...from...talking points.

He slid in front cause hes 1/2 Minority . Plus a dope smoker :very_drunk:

SanJoaquinSooner
5/26/2012, 10:23 AM
At many colleges, there are dorms with floors designated as "drug free," so apparently there some college students who don't do drugs.

Midtowner
5/26/2012, 10:40 AM

So you wanted a birth certificate to prove his citizenship, but when it comes to his college admission criteria, it's safe for y'all to just assume facts which you have no evidence of. Nice.

As far as some college students who don't use drugs, I'll bet the majority don't actively, but most Americans have smoked dope at some point in their lives.

olevetonahill
5/26/2012, 11:03 AM
So you wanted a birth certificate to prove his citizenship, but when it comes to his college admission criteria, it's safe for y'all to just assume facts which you have no evidence of. Nice.

As far as some college students who don't use drugs, I'll bet the majority don't actively, but most Americans have smoked dope at some point in their lives.

Heh, You crack me up, The other day you were going on about How Repubs and Cons judge everyone then You just jump in here with your Idiotic accusation that I wanted a BC?
You are Assuming once again there boy NICE:smiley_simmons:
Ive never said word one about the BC umless it was to make fun of the issue

cleller
5/26/2012, 03:03 PM

Yep. Giving opportunity to someone based on the color of their skin. Take two teenagers, and tell them the one with a certain color of skin gets to go first, despite the other having better grades.

This after teaching them for the last 12 years how wrong it is to do that.

lexsooner
5/26/2012, 09:37 PM
Yep. Giving opportunity to someone based on the color of their skin. Take two teenagers, and tell them the one with a certain color of skin gets to go first, despite the other having better grades.

This after teaching them for the last 12 years how wrong it is to do that.

You're assuming a lot. Do you have any information about Obama's high school grades or SAT scores? He first went to college at Occidental, which is not exactly an academic powerhouse, and then transferred to Columbia. He went on to Harvard Law School and became president of the law review and ended up graduating magna cum laude, which is the top ten percent of his graduating class at one of the finest law schools in the world. I'm afraid I see nothing in his academic record which is anything but highly impressive. And, if you try to claim that he was given a break early on because of his race, well, that means that he is about the biggest poster child ever for affirmative action, because he went on to graduate near the top of his Harvard law school class, and then he became a U.S. Senator and the POUS. What better success story of affirmative action, assuming he benefited from it, than President Obama?

hawaii 5-0
5/26/2012, 10:48 PM
No BFD on this thread.

If anything it paints Obama as a regular guy.

I admire him more for smoking a joint than someone else leading a posse to cut some kid's hair against his will.

5-0

Curly Bill
5/26/2012, 10:50 PM
No BFD on this thread.

If anything it paints Obama as a regular guy.

I admire him more for smoking a joint than someone else leading a posse to cut some kid's hair against his will.

5-0

Why am I not surprised you'd find dope smoking an admirable trait?

hawaii 5-0
5/27/2012, 01:10 AM

Compared to Assault and Battery, yes it's more admirable.

Most kids back then smoked pot and did other things.

Most kids didn't assault other kids.

Why am I not surprised you support violence against innocent victims?

5-0

olevetonahill
5/27/2012, 01:20 AM

Curly, Ya know thats how these guys werk, WE say anything about about their Tar Baby and they get all But hurt and start slinging carp about Bush or Romney

Curly Bill
5/27/2012, 02:29 AM
I'm trying to figure out how he got that because I don't think dope smoking is admirable, that I support violence. Must be some of that enlightened lib logic???

olevetonahill
5/27/2012, 06:33 AM
I'm trying to figure out how he got that because I don't think dope smoking is admirable, that I support violence. Must be some of that enlightened lib logic???
Heh. Him, Mid and SCS are Brothers from different parents They are all so predictable

cleller
5/27/2012, 08:02 AM
You're assuming a lot. Do you have any information about Obama's high school grades or SAT scores? He first went to college at Occidental, which is not exactly an academic powerhouse, and then transferred to Columbia. He went on to Harvard Law School and became president of the law review and ended up graduating magna cum laude, which is the top ten percent of his graduating class at one of the finest law schools in the world. I'm afraid I see nothing in his academic record which is anything but highly impressive. And, if you try to claim that he was given a break early on because of his race, well, that means that he is about the biggest poster child ever for affirmative action, because he went on to graduate near the top of his Harvard law school class, and then he became a U.S. Senator and the POUS. What better success story of affirmative action, assuming he benefited from it, than President Obama?

No doubt about it, Obama is a high achiever and a smart guy. You've got me about being lazy with his credentials, but it comes from several years of mostly no denials that Obama didn't have the grades to get into the programs he was admitted to. Maybe Obama should release them. We know Bush's SAT score.

You're right about Obama being the poster child. He had the brains, but just hadn't put them to use. The results were as good as could be hoped. For a lot of people that make the whole Affirmative Action thing a success.
Still, what happened to the kid that did not get to go? Obama did right by his education. Did some kid a watching decide he shouldn't work so hard and just get it the Obama way, then fail? A lot of good students have fallen by the wayside, while the programs less stellar recipients took their spots, then failed to achieve.

Some people win at slot machines, most don't. For me, Affirmative Action sends the wrong message to students at ground level. It breeds complacency or apathy.

Midtowner
5/27/2012, 09:26 AM
Some people win at slot machines, most don't. For me, Affirmative Action sends the wrong message to students at ground level. It breeds complacency or apathy.

I don't think there's a student in the world who hasn't attempted to apply themselves due to affirmative action. You don't get into Harvard Law? Go to Brown. It's not like affirmative action kicks kids out of higher ed. They just go elsewhere. Aside from that, especially back when Obama was going to school, racial minorities needed to get into these programs for two reasons--to create a diversity of backgrounds in the student body and to ensure that racial minorities really did have a chance to get into good programs. As far as Obama getting into Harvard Law from Columbia, I seriously doubt they found him to be a risky student to admit.

olevetonahill
5/27/2012, 09:40 AM
I don't think there's a student in the world who hasn't attempted to apply themselves due to affirmative action. You don't get into Harvard Law? Go to Brown. It's not like affirmative action kicks kids out of higher ed. They just go elsewhere. Aside from that, especially back when Obama was going to school, racial minorities needed to get into these programs for two reasons--to create a diversity of backgrounds in the student body and to ensure that racial minorities really did have a chance to get into good programs. As far as Obama getting into Harvard Law from Columbia, I seriously doubt they found him to be a risky student to admit.

WTF does this have to do with Him Layin down the rules fer Smokin the Doobage?

By the way I wonder did He ***** lip the joint ?

texaspokieokie
5/27/2012, 09:46 AM
WTF does this have to do with Him Layin down the rules fer Smokin the Doobage?

By the way I wonder did He ***** lip the joint ?How could he not ???

olevetonahill
5/27/2012, 10:01 AM
How could he not ???

:cat:
Prolly jes 1/2 tho

hawaii 5-0
5/27/2012, 11:14 AM
By the way I wonder did He ***** lip the joint ?

I gotta admit that when I heard he was a stoner in high school I wondered the same thing.

5-0

soonercruiser
5/28/2012, 04:56 PM

We're talking cocaine and heavy alcohol here.....I mean we're talking brain damage!

And to think, you libs and the media make sssooooo much of Booosh's alcohol habit.....in college!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/Political/hypocrisy.jpg

soonercruiser
5/28/2012, 04:59 PM
Compared to Assault and Battery, yes it's more admirable.

Most kids back then smoked pot and did other things.

Most kids didn't assault other kids.

Why am I not surprised you support violence against innocent victims?

5-0

And why do you hate women, 5-O?

You dismiss Obama's admission of shoving women around!

yermom
5/28/2012, 07:37 PM
We're talking cocaine and heavy alcohol here.....I mean we're talking brain damage!

And to think, you libs and the media make sssooooo much of Booosh's alcohol habit.....in college!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/Political/hypocrisy.jpg

how many DUIs did Obama get?

lexsooner
5/29/2012, 08:35 AM

Dang, he has brain damage? Just think what the man would have accomplished if he had not done heavy booze and coke! The more I hear, the more I am impressed with our President.

pphilfran
5/29/2012, 08:56 AM
Let's see...

He did his share of smoke
It seems to have not harmed him
Currently he is not for legalization...he doesn't believe it is the answer
Currently he is ok for someone smoking getting a record that could harm them in the future...
Where would he be today if he had been busted for pot possession...Prez?

Midtowner
5/29/2012, 09:18 AM
Let's see...

Currently he is ok for someone smoking getting a record that could harm them in the future...
Where would he be today if he had been busted for pot possession...Prez?

Politicians sometimes take up some dumb positions. I'll betcha that Obama the person probably would be fine with legalization while Obama the candidate wants to still receive donations and support from the private prison industry and from law enforcement.

OULenexaman
5/29/2012, 09:51 AM
By the way I wonder did He ***** lip the joint ? he invented that...you may have coined a new phrase......"please don't Obama lip my joint":excitement:

olevetonahill
5/29/2012, 09:57 AM
he invented that...you may have coined a new phrase......"please don't Obama lip my joint":excitement:

Heh, You git it. Mid negged me, Course His mind automatically goes to the worst thing he thinks some ones sayin. I make him jump like a frog leg in a hot skillet :very_drunk:

olevetonahill
5/29/2012, 09:59 AM
Politicians sometimes take up some dumb positions. I'll betcha that Obama the person probably would be fine with legalization while Obama the candidate wants to still receive donations and support from the private prison industry and from law enforcement.

So then your saying he's wishy washy and two faced and will say and do anything to get reelected.
Go Tit

Curly Bill
5/29/2012, 11:10 AM
Heh, You git it. Mid negged me, Course His mind automatically goes to the worst thing he thinks some ones sayin. I make him jump like a frog leg in a hot skillet :very_drunk:

Mid negged ya? How's that fair when you've had your spekker removed and can't fight back? Ima come to the rescue and neg him back for ya! ;)

olevetonahill
5/29/2012, 01:01 PM
Mid negged ya? How's that fair when you've had your spekker removed and can't fight back? Ima come to the rescue and neg him back for ya! ;)

Aint no thing

I just really like makin him and 5-0 an SCS jump every now an then

OULenexaman
5/29/2012, 01:04 PM
Let's see...

Where would he be today if he had been busted for pot possession...Prez? He'd be a preacher doin gay marriages :angel:

Curly Bill
5/29/2012, 01:05 PM
Aint no thing

I just really like makin him and 5-0 an SCS jump every now an then

I hear ya. They do be an easy target, so anxious shall we say to leap to the defense of anything lib.

...but still, it ain't right for you to have had your spekker removed.

pphilfran
5/29/2012, 01:06 PM

Yep

cleller
5/29/2012, 06:43 PM
So then your saying he's wishy washy and two faced and will say and do anything to get reelected.
Go Tit

Eww. That's slimy. Wonder what else he'd do to get money and votes?

bigfatjerk
5/30/2012, 08:26 AM
Seems like the argument is always for complete legalization or the prison system we have now where people go to jail for harmless acts. Why not change the system to decriminalize drugs as long as harm isn't coming to others. That's basically what Portugal did. Completely legalizing drugs will never happen. But completely prohibiting them is stupid. It didn't work for the US in the 1920s, why do people think it works now?

As far as Obama he has no real beliefs he just believes what other Marxist people have put into his head his entire life.

C&CDean
5/30/2012, 08:49 AM
I got no love for the mulatto wonder boy, but I'm fairly confident I spilled more weed in the day than he ever smoked. Prolly left more coke residue on mirrors as well. I ain't got a problem with folks who did drugs in their youth. I do have a problem with those who wanna bash the other side for it (Bush haters) but it's just peachy when their guy/s do it. I gotta go with cruiser on this one. Hypocritical to the nth degree. If you were/are one of the ones who bash/ed Bush for it, you should probably either bash your boy, or STFU.

olevetonahill
5/30/2012, 08:53 AM
I love how some of em took a thread That I was just pokin fun with and tried to turn it around against Bush
Im like you, I dont care what they did in their younger days, its what they are today,

Why just look at Obama today Talkin about the "Polish" Death camps :excitement:

OULenexaman
5/30/2012, 11:00 AM
heh.......he was staying on his normal course of dumb **** of the day.....Tusk should rip him some more.

Polish Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski tweeted Tuesday night: "White House apologizes for outrageous blunder. PM Tusk will take his position in the morning. It's a shame that this important ceremony was overshadowed by ignorance and incompetence."

pphilfran
5/30/2012, 11:43 AM
Obama was just getting even...

Poland has conceded that its foreign minister Radek Sikorski made a jibe about U.S. President-elect Barack Obama's grandparents being cannibals.

Mr Sikorski, an Oxford-educated politician who has lived in the U.S. was reported as making the joke on the blog site of opposition politician, Ryszard Czarnecki.

Mr Czarnecki, a Member of the European Parliament, quoted the foreign minister as saying: 'Have you heard that Obama may have a Polish connection? His grandfather ate a Polish missionary.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1087124/Polands-foreign-minister-jokes-Barack-Obamas-grandfather-cannibal.html#ixzz1wN7bEpx8

TheHumanAlphabet
5/30/2012, 12:30 PM

Either as a "foreign" student Barry Soetoro, a disadvantaged minority or a gifted academic... We don't know, he won't release his college records...

TheHumanAlphabet
5/30/2012, 12:34 PM

Which has been shown to be likely false.