PDA

View Full Version : email: WE NOW HAVE AMNESTY ?!?!? Thanks, Beary

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/17/2012, 02:02 AM
TRUE http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/dreamact.asp

Obama passes "amnesty" act by Executive Order..
Let's move this forward and fast.
He'll do whatever it take to get the votes...
Be sure that you send this to everyone you know!
Obama passes amnesty by executive order
Written by Gil Guignat, Border & Immigration, Breaking News,

Last Friday, with no fanfare, no press coverage, and with every effort made to hide his actions from the American people, President Obama enacted the DREAM Act by executive order.
Opposed by a majority of the American people and twice defeated in Congress, the DREAM Act grants amnesty to any illegal alien residing in the United States if they agree to enlist in the U.S. Military or enter college.
The Obama administration memo from the John Morton, Director of I.C.E. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) directs I.C.E. Agents now to use"prosecutorial discretion" with regard to enforcing immigration laws.
Director Morton says that Obama Administration policy directs border patrol agents not to enforce immigration laws: "When ICE favorably exercises prosecutorial discretion, it essentially decides not to assert the full scope of the enforcement authority available to the agency."
You read that right. According to the Obama administration "favorable"enforcement means NOT enforcing the law!
According to one of the first press reports to break this important story, the new Obama policy is cut and dry: "federal immigration officials do not have to deport illegal aliens if they are enrolled in any type of education program, if their family members have volunteered for U.S. Military service, or even if they are pregnant or nursing."
Arizona and the voter ID law
Just recently Obama's Department of Justice (DOJ) blocked Arizona from enforcing its voter ID law. Arizona is one if not the biggest portal of illegal immigration in the nation with half a million illegal aliens coming through the state annually. Arizona 's Attorney General Tom Horne recently stated that he believed that blocking of the law facilitated massive voter fraud by illegal aliens.
"Attorney General Tom Horne accused the Obama administration Tuesday of trying to thwart Arizona's voter-ID laws in a bid to get more illegal immigrants to the polls - presumably to cast ballots for the president and Democrats.
Horne acknowledged that a brief filed by the Department of Justice in a case to be heard next month by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals centers around the agency's argument that Arizona's law requiring proof of citizenship to register is pre-empted by federal law. But Horne, a Republican, told Capitol Media Services he sees something more sinister." More.
The 2012 presidential elections
First we have amnesty passed by executive order then we have President Obama's DOJ blocking voter ID in Arizona . What could possibly be the president's motive?
This story has the potential to bring the Obama Administration to its knees. The momentum can be on our side and just e-mailing it to others can create a critical mass. Don't assume you have no power. You do!

If you wish to review the entire immigration directive, go to: .
http://www.scribd.com/doc/58465866/Prosecutorial-Discretion-Morton-Second-Memo-June-17-2011

diverdog
5/17/2012, 06:05 AM
So you are against giving citizenship to someone who serves in the military?

BTW did you read the snopes link?

.Unlike the provisions of the DREAM Act, however, the new policy on prosecutorial discretion does not authorize federal immigration authorities to confer permanent resident or any other positive immigration status on illegal aliens; it merely instructs immigration officers and prosecutors to take human considerations into account in determining whether to pursue a particular immigrant's removal from the U.S. The new policy does not grant "amnesty" in the sense that it does not change the immigration status of illegal aliens nor authorize them to lawfully work in the United States, obtain government identification, or sponsor relatives to come to the United States.

okie52
5/17/2012, 06:55 AM

?

Yes.

And illegals shouldn't be in the military in the first place.

Ton Loc
5/17/2012, 07:17 AM
They wouldn't be illegals once they were in the military. So problem solved. I'm cool with any special benefits you get if you join the military. I thought everyone was cool with them staying if they took steps towards legal citizenship.

Regardless, Rush's reading comprehension fails again as he can't even read his own link. Amnesty - I fail to see it.

Curly Bill
5/17/2012, 07:46 AM
Illegals serving in the military? Something about that just strikes me as wrong. Let em get legal, and not through any amnesty, then let em sign up.

Lets make it a rule that once they become legal they have to sign up in fact.

olevetonahill
5/17/2012, 07:50 AM
Illegals serving in the military? Something about that just strikes me as wrong. Let em get legal, and not through any amnesty, then let em sign up.

Lets make it a rule that once they become legal they have to sign up in fact.

I went thru Basic back in 68 with an Eyetalian that was drafted. He was here legally , They told him if he wanted to stay he HAD to serve

Curly Bill
5/17/2012, 07:51 AM
I went thru Basic back in 68 with an Eyetalian that was drafted. He was here legally , They told him if he wanted to stay he HAD to serve

I like that. Make em earn that good ol US citizenship, or for that matter just the priviledge of staying here - citizenship or not.

Soonerjeepman
5/17/2012, 08:27 AM

so it sounds like it is watering the law down..making it all subjective. Take into account the "human" element...riigghhtt...

Just like ABC shows having gay couples, pulling the plug on life support, promiscuity, when everyone get desensitized it becomes easier to accept. Hitler got Germany to believe Jews were "bad".

KantoSooner
5/17/2012, 08:46 AM
I th ink we're talking two different things here. It has been policy since the birth of the country that foreigners could serve in the military and receive preferential consideration for citizenship.
I'm not sure about what that would do to one's status as an illegal, but I know of more than a few Philippino guys who signed up for the Marines at the US embassy in Manila. Totally legal and above board. And they did it with full intention of it being a shortcut to citizenship. Two had been P.I. Marines already, so we got pretty well trained recruits.
In my mind, good on 'em.

Curly Bill
5/17/2012, 08:48 AM
Lotta Philippinos in the Navy as well - I'm sure what you're talking about is a big reason why.

okie52
5/17/2012, 10:08 AM
Obama quit deporting illegals that weren't criminals about a year ago so this isn't anything new.

I'd rather hire illegals to patrol the border and give them citizenship for capturing 1,000 illegals trying to cross the border and catapulting the invaders back to Mexico.

Midtowner
5/17/2012, 10:33 AM
Yes.

I've got mix feelings on the subject. On the one hand, if we have a manpower shortage, I have no problem. On the other hand, does the military take all comers here? It would seem to open the military up to infiltration by foreign nationals.

okie52
5/17/2012, 11:03 AM
I've got mix feelings on the subject. On the one hand, if we have a manpower shortage, I have no problem. On the other hand, does the military take all comers here? It would seem to open the military up to infiltration by foreign nationals.

I don't know of a manpower shortage...in fact if we are scaling down two wars it would seem we might get a manpower surplus.

I agree with the foreign national part. Just seems like that would make us vulnerable.

hawaii 5-0
5/17/2012, 12:13 PM
Obama quit deporting illegals that weren't criminals about a year ago so this isn't anything new.

I'd rather hire illegals to patrol the border and give them citizenship for capturing 1,000 illegals trying to cross the border and catapulting the invaders back to Mexico.

That might take care of their immediate family but what about their illegal cousins?

5-0

SanJoaquinSooner
5/17/2012, 12:43 PM
yet another example of a writer not knowing what the word amnesty means.

SouthCarolinaSooner
5/17/2012, 12:54 PM
The Snopes-o-meter also doesn't say "true", it's a mixture. RLiMC, I don't think you actually read "Origins" section of the page.

okie52
5/17/2012, 01:49 PM
That might take care of their immediate family but what about their illegal cousins?

5-0

LOL-

Well they are hard to keep up with that is for sure.

pphilfran
5/17/2012, 02:04 PM
Yes.

I agree...we are getting to be like Starship Troopers (yes, I watched it)...you could only get citizenship if you joined up....

5/17/2012, 03:09 PM
I agree...we are getting to be like Starship Troopers Always a good.....no, a GREAT choice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKftiJS30Cs

5thYearSooner
5/17/2012, 03:58 PM
"Or College" ?

Correct me if I read it wrong...So any illegal can enroll in a college and can stay!!

SanJoaquinSooner
5/17/2012, 04:59 PM
"Or College" ?

Correct me if I read it wrong...So any illegal can enroll in a college and can stay!!

You misread incorrect information, which unfortunately, doesn't make your misunderstanding correct.

diverdog
5/17/2012, 05:42 PM
Yes.

Okie:

If an illegal joins the military and serves honorably especially in a combat position then they deserve citizenship. They have done more for this country than the other 90 or so percent who never served.

okie52
5/17/2012, 05:49 PM
Okie:

If an illegal joins the military and serves honorably especially in a combat position then they deserve citizenship. They have done more for this country than the other 90 or so percent who never served.

We shouldn't have to resort to using illegals in our military. How on earth when the military does background checks does it not establish that Juan is an illegal which, of course, should lead to immediate deporation? And for most of the illegals its a big pay boost over what they were making in their native country...and maybe not any riskier.

But I would say that one that served in the military certainly deserves a shot at citizenship before an illegal that went to college.

diverdog
5/17/2012, 06:09 PM
We shouldn't have to resort to using illegals in our military. How on earth when the military does background checks does it not establish that Juan is an illegal which, of course, should lead to immediate deporation? And for most of the illegals its a big pay boost over what they were making in their native country...and maybe not any riskier.

But I would say that one that served in the military certainly deserves a shot at citizenship before an illegal that went to college.

I am guessing they maybe illegal until the recruiter makes some paperwork changes. Both my Drill Instructors were not native born. SSGT Gonzales was from Mexico and his family moved to Texas. The other DI whose name escapes me right now was from the Philippines. I served with guys from Trinidad, Pakistan, Mexico, Colombia, Finland, Philippines and a few other nations. All of them were good troops.

The other issue I have is when these guys die we have deported some of their wives or fiances. That strikes me as wrong. Fortunately the so called widow penalty has been changed.

okie52
5/17/2012, 06:21 PM
I am guessing they maybe illegal until the recruiter makes some paperwork changes. Both my Drill Instructors were not native born. SSGT Gonzales was from Mexico and his family moved to Texas. The other DI whose name escapes me right now was from the Philippines. I served with guys from Trinidad, Pakistan, Mexico, Colombia, Finland, Philippines and a few other nations. All of them were good troops.

The other issue I have is when these guys die we have deported some of their wives or fiances. That strikes me as wrong. Fortunately the so called widow penalty has been changed.

I don't doubt most of them would make good troops. I just don't want our immigration to grow from the approximate 500,000 per year that are approved every year.
As you know, I want our population to shrink rather than grow. And I want the legal immigrants to be diverse in nationality, culture and education....not what we are getting now illegally.

Now it does seem wrong for the widows and fiances to get deported which is another reason I don't want illegals in the military.

OU_Sooners75
5/17/2012, 07:08 PM

I am against giving citizenship to anyone that came here by illegal means...I don't care if they serve in the military or not. If you come here come illegally you should not be handed anything!

Not sure why it is so hard for some of you ****ing libtards to understand!

5/17/2012, 07:15 PM
Illegal entry is just...Illegal, and certainly shouldn't be rewarded in any way. Not really a controversial position.

diverdog
5/17/2012, 08:24 PM
Illegal entry is just...Illegal, and certainly shouldn't be rewarded in any way. Not really a controversial position.

Right.

Someone forgot to tell these guys:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1192120263

5/18/2012, 01:01 AM
What's the schtick with Live Leak?

ouflak
5/18/2012, 04:05 AM
Hitler got Germany to believe Jews were "bad".I know this sounds old-school, but can we assume that since you've thrown this out there, that you've effectively given up your argument and conceded?

I agree...we are getting to be like Starship Troopers (yes, I watched it)...you could only get citizenship if you joined up....

Well the background story for this society is a bit more complicated than that. In the book (yes, I've read it... several times), the idea was that in order to have full citizenship, you had to serve in the military atleast two years, but practically anybody could join. It didn't matter if you were a paraplegic or 65 years old or blind or whatever. Even children, in certain circumstances, could serve in the military. There are naturally a few exceptions for convicted criminals of particularly heinous crimes, but even most felons are still entirely eligible. So even though you didn't have all of the rights of full citizenship at birth, you always had the right to try and earn full citizenship rights. And no matter what, the military couldn't refuse any eligible person (which was just about everybody) trying to serve, even if that person was assigned to absolutely meaningless tasks for their two years of minimum service. Since it is a world government there is no concept of 'illegal aliens'... well... atleast not *human* illegal aliens.

SouthCarolinaSooner
5/18/2012, 04:45 AM
As you know, I want our population to shrink rather than grow.

That's right, you're the 150 million guy. That's just a beyond laughable wish, you want to half the population...suggestions on how that might be done?

Uhm

Curly Bill
5/18/2012, 07:33 AM
I am against giving citizenship to anyone that came here by illegal means...I don't care if they serve in the military or not. If you come here come illegally you should not be handed anything!

Not sure why it is so hard for some of you ****ing libtards to understand!

This^^^^^

Curly Bill
5/18/2012, 07:34 AM

....and this^^^^^^

diverdog
5/18/2012, 10:05 AM
Right.

Someone forgot to tell these guys:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1192120263

If our military recruiters are actively targeting illegal hispanics with promises of citizenship in return for military service then we should honor that promise. That is what is in the video. I also have no problem giving citizenship to someone who serves in combat.

5/18/2012, 01:15 PM
If our military recruiters are actively targeting illegal hispanics with promises of citizenship in return for military service...and, we should know why that is the case, shouldn't we?(if we know who's illegally here, then buh-bye)

diverdog
5/18/2012, 01:37 PM
and, we should know why that is the case, shouldn't we?(if we know who's illegally here, then buh-bye)

I have read there were as many as 16000 illegals in the military. Many of the combat vets. Your solution is to throw them out of the US? Most entered with the blessing of our government.

5/18/2012, 01:59 PM
I have read there were as many as 16000 illegals in the military. Many of the combat vets. Your solution is to throw them out of the US? Most entered with the blessing of our government.If they hadn't come in illegally, or if deported when they should have been, Obeary's US Military RIF would be easier, wouldn't it?

diverdog
5/18/2012, 02:24 PM
If they hadn't come in illegally, or if deported when they should have been, Obeary's US Military RIF would be easier, wouldn't it?

One last post and have I got to go. Long drive to Northern Maryland.

The recruits in the video and the one that was KIA came in under Bush. This has been going on for 200 plus years.

Thanks for being civil.

okie52
5/18/2012, 02:27 PM
That's right, you're the 150 million guy. That's just a beyond laughable wish, you want to half the population...suggestions on how that might be done?

Uhm

Jeez, laughable that the math is so easy and yet went over your head.

Negative population growth through lower birth rates. It has already been happening to a small degree in Europe and would be a much larger impact if it weren't for their own immigration/illegal immigration problems.

Couples having 2 births a year or less will eventual get us there. Some races in the US are already at that point. But, again, immigration particularly illegal immigration will be a problem for achieving it.

Soonerjeepman
5/18/2012, 02:53 PM
I know this sounds old-school, but can we assume that since you've thrown this out there, that you've effectively given up your argument and conceded?

First I'm all for immigration, if done right, and yes we need some reform.

not sure I follow you, my point was that society (general population) can be made to believe that something is "normal" if there is enough propaganda. Hitler got most normal German citizens to buy in that the Jews were destroying the German economy..therefor needed to be destroyed. With the US, the main stream media continues to blitz kids and others that those societal norms are no longer right therefor desensitizing us. The gay lifestyle, promiscuity, materialism, illegals, etc.

For example ...we need to give these illegals a chance..they are just wanting a better life, etc. In fact we no longer call them illegals, even though they are participating in illegal activities, guess we'll need to find a new word for criminals...

blast away!

5/18/2012, 03:11 PM
First I'm all for immigration, if done right, and yes we need some reform.

not sure I follow you, my point was that society (general population) can be made to believe that something is "normal" if there is enough propaganda. Hitler got most normal German citizens to buy in that the Jews were destroying the German economy..therefor needed to be destroyed. With the US, the main stream media continues to blitz kids and others that those societal norms are no longer right therefor desensitizing us. The gay lifestyle, promiscuity, materialism, illegals, etc.

For example ...we need to give these illegals a chance..they are just wanting a better life, etc. In fact we no longer call them illegals, even though they are participating in illegal activities, guess we'll need to find a new word for criminals...

blast away!Well said! Libz don't respect our laws and culture. Sad to say, but we must understand it.

jkjsooner
5/18/2012, 04:03 PM
Negative population growth through lower birth rates. It has already been happening to a small degree in Europe and would be a much larger impact if it weren't for their own immigration/illegal immigration problems.

You do realize that negative population growth can be very harmful to economies, right? It is one reason Japan was in trouble for 20 or so years.

I know environmentalists have pushed negative population growth but I get the impression that that isn't where you're coming from...

okie52
5/18/2012, 06:14 PM
You do realize that negative population growth can be very harmful to economies, right? It is one reason Japan was in trouble for 20 or so years.

I know environmentalists have pushed negative population growth but I get the impression that that isn't where you're coming from...

Yep, negative population growth will hurt some areas for a while that are currently built on ponzi schemes to sustain them. But ultimately they will crash when it comes time to pay the piper.

In a way I am looking at it through environmentalist eyes...conservation of our natural resources. 150,000,000 will use half of what 300,000,000 will use and will pollute half as much.

BetterSoonerThanLater
5/18/2012, 07:57 PM
although i could probably speak to my thoghts about illegals in the militart, i'm more concerned with who's going to be paying for them to go to college.

hey, if being a citizen of the United States is important enough for you to die for in combat, i can deal with that. however, i am completely against letting illegals gain citizenship by going to college, of which the taxpayers are footing the bill.

as a vet myself, i'm more accpting of another person willing to be in harms way for their country than i am of an illegal getting a lecture from a liberal professor telling them how bad our country is...albeit for free.

just my .02

Chuck Bao
5/18/2012, 09:04 PM
although i could probably speak to my thoghts about illegals in the militart, i'm more concerned with who's going to be paying for them to go to college.

hey, if being a citizen of the United States is important enough for you to die for in combat, i can deal with that. however, i am completely against letting illegals gain citizenship by going to college, of which the taxpayers are footing the bill.

as a vet myself, i'm more accpting of another person willing to be in harms way for their country than i am of an illegal getting a lecture from a liberal professor telling them how bad our country is...albeit for free.

just my .02

BetterSoonerThanLater, thank you for your service to our country.

In regard to your point of foreigners attending US universities, however, I have to disagree. legal visa requirements have been relaxed several times over the last few decades because, well, it is a huge money train for US universities. Foreign students pay the full tuition without any US monetary support, or at least the ones I know don't get any.

I don't know if an illegal immigrant high school student in Texas graduates top 10% in his class and gets a scholarship to attend UT whether it is the same thing as opening the doors wide open for the best and brightest in the world to attend our universities. Do you think he should be deported?

BetterSoonerThanLater
5/19/2012, 11:30 AM
BetterSoonerThanLater, thank you for your service to our country.

In regard to your point of foreigners attending US universities, however, I have to disagree. legal visa requirements have been relaxed several times over the last few decades because, well, it is a huge money train for US universities. Foreign students pay the full tuition without any US monetary support, or at least the ones I know don't get any.

I don't know if an illegal immigrant high school student in Texas graduates top 10% in his class and gets a scholarship to attend UT whether it is the same thing as opening the doors wide open for the best and brightest in the world to attend our universities. Do you think he should be deported?

Thanks Chuck, i believe the distinction is the contrast of legal vs. illegal. i'm not speaking specifically about those students who pay their own way, while attending school on legal visas. i'm more concerned with those kids whose parents or they themselves are here illegally, do not have legal visas, and are going to school on grants or loans parid for by u.s. citizens. to answer your question about whether or not we should deport them...my opinion--- send'em back with their parents. we have plenty of u.s. natural and naturalized citizens that have a hard enough time paying for college. they should be priority in my book.

U.S citizens should not have to pay taxes for anyone that is illegal. this goes for healthcare, school,. or groceries. i have no problem paying taxes, but as an american citizen, i want my taxes going to those legal U.S. citizens that need it. not someone who walked accross the border and want hand outs. once again..my two cents.

thanks.

5/19/2012, 12:43 PM
Is there no price too dear for the American Taxpayer to pay, when it come to acquiring new democrat voters?

Chuck Bao
5/19/2012, 02:31 PM
Thanks Chuck, i believe the distinction is the contrast of legal vs. illegal. i'm not speaking specifically about those students who pay their own way, while attending school on legal visas. i'm more concerned with those kids whose parents or they themselves are here illegally, do not have legal visas, and are going to school on grants or loans parid for by u.s. citizens. to answer your question about whether or not we should deport them...my opinion--- send'em back with their parents. we have plenty of u.s. natural and naturalized citizens that have a hard enough time paying for college. they should be priority in my book.

U.S citizens should not have to pay taxes for anyone that is illegal. this goes for healthcare, school,. or groceries. i have no problem paying taxes, but as an american citizen, i want my taxes going to those legal U.S. citizens that need it. not someone who walked accross the border and want hand outs. once again..my two cents.

thanks.

I think that you are talking more about elementary, middle and high school than universities. The very rural Madill public school system now has close to 50% Hispanic student enrollment and that large growth in enrollment has put a strain on the school system budget.

That is the point, not university enrollment. I really don't see many subsidies for foreign students who must pay full tuition. The major point is that once enrolled in a university, they are no longer illegal, whether they applied from Bangkok, Lagos or Houston.

cleller
5/19/2012, 02:54 PM
I think that you are talking more about elementary, middle and high school than universities. The very rural Madill public school system now has close to 50% Hispanic student enrollment and that large growth in enrollment has put a strain on the school system budget.

Just a quick tangent: What is going on around Madill to attract all the hispanics?

SanJoaquinSooner
5/19/2012, 07:39 PM
Yep, negative population growth will hurt some areas for a while that are currently built on ponzi schemes to sustain them. But ultimately they will crash when it comes time to pay the piper.

In a way I am looking at it through environmentalist eyes...conservation of our natural resources. 150,000,000 will use half of what 300,000,000 will use and will pollute half as much.

Well, Mr. Petroleum has gone Mr. Carbon Footprint on us. I guess you've already downsized your homestead to 900 sq ft to save energy and ride your bike to work. And I don't recall, did you tell your kids they'd be left out of the will if they have more than one child each?

soonercruiser
5/19/2012, 11:30 PM

Okie!
It just ain't right! The population control Nazis are all over the globe.
Where are they most active now with contraceptives and abortions (some forced)?
Africa!
So, who is picking and choosing who will live and who will die?
The elitist no-growth Nazis?

The blacks here and abroad should be outraged!

Chuck Bao
5/20/2012, 12:17 AM
Just a quick tangent: What is going on around Madill to attract all the hispanics?

Without naming companies, large manufacturing firms in the area make a lot of value-added and useful metal stuff. And all the local peeps say thank you very much.

okie52
5/20/2012, 10:52 AM
Well, Mr. Petroleum has gone Mr. Carbon Footprint on us. I guess you've already downsized your homestead to 900 sq ft to save energy and ride your bike to work. And I don't recall, did you tell your kids they'd be left out of the will if they have more than one child each?

Not so much going carbon footprint as I am for effectively doubling our petroleum reserves and, as a happy consequence, reducing pollution by half. And then there are all of those other necessities and resources like water and food.

My kids know my views and some of them don't agree with me. He11 , one's already had 3 kids...heresy.

Education is the key joaquin and I hope you pass that along among your family and community since they obviously believe in the "multiply" concept.

okie52
5/20/2012, 10:56 AM
Okie!
It just ain't right! The population control Nazis are all over the globe.
Where are they most active now with contraceptives and abortions (some forced)?
Africa!
So, who is picking and choosing who will live and who will die?
The elitist no-growth Nazis?

The blacks here and abroad should be outraged!

Nah cruiser you are over reacting. It is a voluntary approach. Education will hopefully move people to smaller families and the cessation of tax benefits for having large families should get the point home.

soonercruiser
5/20/2012, 02:24 PM
Sorry, even with an edumacation, some folks won't stop having babies.
That's their ticket to more welfare! (Meaning they have not intent in having a permanent male figure in the family)

My kids know my views and some of them don't agree with me. He11 , one's already had 3 kids...heresy.

Good for them! And. I'll bet that they can support and raise those 3+ children on their own; with no help from the Gubment! Because.....they were probably raised that way.

soonercruiser
5/20/2012, 02:38 PM
Okie,
Here is one of those saaaaad stories illustrating my above point.

(And it doesn't matter what color of skin this guy has.....he could be white or brown...it wouldn't make the story any different.)

Desmond Hatchett
Tennessee Man Fathers 30 Children!
And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.
http://wreg.com/2012/05/16/tn-man-fathers-30-kids-but-cant-support-any/

diverdog
5/21/2012, 12:15 PM
Well said! Libz don't respect our laws and culture. Sad to say, but we must understand it.

Out of curiousity which culture are you talking about? White, christian, hetero culture or something else?

5/25/2012, 12:15 AM
Out of curiousity which culture are you talking about? White, christian, hetero culture or something else?Constitutional. (Dishonest question?) Intentionally misleading?

diverdog
5/25/2012, 06:56 AM
Constitutional. (Dishonest question?) Intentionally misleading?

Try again:

(http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=CNzV8-nK_T82VEue3iALIwtXsBfrQ9NkBgp6VpR6W4pZaEAMgh9X3GCg DUIOp58P______wFgyd6jh9ij5A_IAQGqBB1P0K1nv-ifpcQgLP55N5iPee_4_BMnYmGed43Ibw&num=3&sig=AOD64_0ay7yJT5O2mqurkTB2ZxXvwpZMIQ&adurl=http://go.sp-ask.com/us/r5%3Fq%3Dwhat%2Bis%2Bculture%26siteid%3D15145|1514 5|15145%26t%3Db%26n%3Ds%26m%3D%26c%3D8041221610%26 h%3D1s3%26i%3D1106339320)
cul·ture

   [kuhl-cher] Show IPA noun, verb,cul·tured, cul·tur·ing.
noun1.the quality in a person or society that arises from a concernfor what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters, manners,scholarly pursuits, etc.

2.that which (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/which) is excellent in the arts, manners, etc.

3.a particular form or stage of civilization (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/civilization), as that of a certainnation or period: Greek culture.

4.development or improvement of the mind by education ortraining.

the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particularsocial, ethnic, or age group: the youth culture; the drug culture.

You are not describing culture. Did you misspeak or are you being obtuse?

jkjsooner
5/25/2012, 10:00 AM
Is there no price too dear for the American Taxpayer to pay, when it come to acquiring new democrat voters?

This is an absurd comment. I hope you realize that there is a large bloc in the Republican party (namely business owners who rely on illegal labor) who favor the status quo.

The only difference between them and some Democrats are that these Republicans want to keep the illegals here but maintain their illegal status as that reduces their bargaining/earning power.

pphilfran
5/25/2012, 10:32 AM
Try again:

You are not describing culture. Did you misspeak or are you being obtuse?

He's fat?

okie52
5/25/2012, 10:43 AM
This is an absurd comment. I hope you realize that there is a large bloc in the Republican party (namely business owners who rely on illegal labor) who favor the status quo.

The only difference between them and some Democrats are that these Republicans want to keep the illegals here but maintain their illegal status as that reduces their bargaining/earning power.

Yep, there are some pubs that don't want illegal immigration to end. The US Chamber of commerce is a big backer of illegal immigration. I won't ever give them another penny.

Some pubs want the illegals for workers and the dems want their votes. The irony is both factions are going against their bases. The average pub is strongly against illegal immigration and usually is also against amnesty. The dems are selling their labor force down the river by allowing illegal immigrants to take jobs away from labor and artificially suppress wages. Even if the illegals are given amnesty that will still result in a large loss of jobs for the existing labor force and continued low wages.

So when you see guys like W and Obama try for amnesty they are really just selling out the American people.

5/25/2012, 02:02 PM
Try again:

You are not describing culture. Did you misspeak or are you being obtuse?what did you HONESTLY think I meant, if not constitutionality? I don't know who you're trying to fool, or steamroll, but it's the kind of stuff that deserves the iggy.

I was HOPING for an honest answer. Sorry to disturb you.

5/25/2012, 02:14 PM

The only difference between them and some Democrats are that these Republicans want to keep the illegals here but maintain their illegal status as that reduces their bargaining/earning power.You're demonstrating your reason for being in the ig box, too.(hint, WHO doesn' know there are some republicans not trying to do things correctly, and help the country?)

diverdog
5/25/2012, 03:12 PM
what did you HONESTLY think I meant, if not constitutionality? I don't know who you're trying to fool, or steamroll, but it's the kind of stuff that deserves the iggy.

I was HOPING for an honest answer. Sorry to disturb you.

Clone:

You brought it up and I am merely asking a question. My suspicions are you backed yourself into a corner and you are not the one being honest. Your answer was weak and a dodge. If you had just said you want a return to a leave it to beaver pre cold war innocence I would be fine with that. The flip side to that arguement is that every immigrant group makes its mark in America. Some good and some bad. I doubt we would get rid of Saint Paddy's Day or Cinco de Mayo.

Finally you must think so little of your positions that you cannot defend them so instead of growing a pair you use the ignore feature so you do not have to think. Rigid ideology is the refuge of cowards.

5/25/2012, 03:18 PM
Clone:

You brought it up and I am merely asking a question. My suspicions are you backed yourself into a corner and you are not the one being honest. Your answer was weak and a dodge. If you had just said you want a return to a leave it to beaver pre cold war innocence I would be fine with that. The flip side to that arguement is that every immigrant group makes its mark in America. Some good and some bad. I doubt we would get rid of Saint Paddy's Day or Cinco de Mayo.

Finally you must think so little of your positions that you cannot defend them so instead of growing a pair you use the ignore feature so you do mot have to think.haha. buh-bye

diverdog
5/25/2012, 04:26 PM
haha. buh-bye

Chicken!