PDA

View Full Version : Is Obamy Racist? You bet he is

olevetonahill
5/14/2012, 12:54 PM
Wonder why he dint call any WHITE pastors?:chuncky:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-calls-pastors-explain-gay-marriage-support-black-151738220.html

soonercruiser
5/14/2012, 10:21 PM
I guess that means he didn't call any Catholic Priests, Cardinal Dolan, the Pope.....or an Muslim Clerics either!

hawaii 5-0
5/15/2012, 02:02 AM
He called the Dalai Lama but the Lama was out at the Sizzler Monday night All-You-Can-Eat.

He had to leave a message.

Ya need better bait.

5-0

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 07:23 AM
He called the Dalai Lama but the Lama was out at the Sizzler Monday night All-You-Can-Eat.

He had to leave a message.

Ya need better bait.

5-0

Aint fishin here. Im stating a FACT JACK

If you havnt watched his crap others have .

Curly Bill
5/15/2012, 07:36 AM
5-0 likes keeping his nose so far up Obammy's bum he can not only watch, but smell the crap. He told me in a peem it's like perfume to a liberal's nose.

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 07:56 AM
5-0 likes keeping his nose so far up Obammy's bum he can not only watch, but smell the crap. He told me in a peem it's like perfume to a liberal's nose.

Heh

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 08:08 AM
no need to call white pastors.....the congregation there doesn't vote for him just because he's black......those that do are still just stupid. He's gotta call the black pastors in order to save the "just because" votes. So the answer is yes......he's a racist.

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 08:12 AM
I Know that, Hell has he Interjected himself in anything that dint involve a Black

That Professor a few years back, Zimmerman an Martin deal
Hell any of em ?

Midtowner
5/15/2012, 08:14 AM
How many black pastors has Romney called?

Is Romney a racist?

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 08:20 AM

Is Romney a racist? why?? does he need to?

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 08:26 AM

Is Romney a racist?

He prolly is , Only on the GOOD side tho.

You Libs just cant help yerselves can ya ?

Midtowner
5/15/2012, 08:28 AM
He prolly is , Only on the GOOD side tho.

You Libs just cant help yerselves can ya ?

Just pointing out that your tackle doesn't have enough hooks.

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 08:30 AM
Just pointing out that your tackle doesn't have enough hooks.

Thats Hilarious that you Libs think everytime I post is a Fishin trip .

Think what you will. The dude is a stone Racist

Midtowner
5/15/2012, 08:36 AM
Thats Hilarious that you Libs think everytime I post is a Fishin trip .

Think what you will. The dude is a stone Racist

Well then, if you aren't fishing, why does Romney not get in trouble for not consulting with black preachers and Native American spiritualists?

ETA: I read the article, considering he's a politician and the black vote is a key constituency, along with the fact that gay marriage is a very unpopular item among black Christians, this move totally makes sense.

It's no more racist than the fact that both parties are specifically targeting hispanic voters and running distinct campaigns for other minority groups. If your OP isn't fishing, it's certainly weak sauce.

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 08:46 AM
Again....does Romney need to call black pastors for something? Did he spew off something stupid that pissed them off??

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 09:00 AM
Well then, if you aren't fishing, why does Romney not get in trouble for not consulting with black preachers and Native American spiritualists?

ETA: I read the article, considering he's a politician and the black vote is a key constituency, along with the fact that gay marriage is a very unpopular item among black Christians, this move totally makes sense.

It's no more racist than the fact that both parties are specifically targeting hispanic voters and running distinct campaigns for other minority groups. If your OP isn't fishing, it's certainly weak sauce.

Who said hes "In trouble"?

Im simply callin him the racist POS that he is

Like Len said whats Romney need to call any pastors for?

Midtowner
5/15/2012, 09:12 AM
Who said hes "In trouble"?

Im simply callin him the racist POS that he is

Like Len said whats Romney need to call any pastors for?

Dunno. Why does Obama have to contact white pastors when that has nothing to do with the constituency he's pandering to at the moment?

pphilfran
5/15/2012, 09:15 AM
White Christians don't have problem with gay marriage?

He should also pander to them....

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 09:17 AM
Dunno. Why does Obama have to contact white pastors when that has nothing to do with the constituency he's pandering to at the moment?a

You Dumas, Its not that he "HAS" to call any ****in pastors, its the fact that he only talked to BLACK ones

Sheesh dude You sure yer an attorney?

Midtowner
5/15/2012, 09:36 AM
White Christians don't have problem with gay marriage?

He should also pander to them....

Most evangelical white Christians wouldn't vote for Obama if Herbert Hoover was on the other side of the ticket. He has a shot with black evangelicals, thus is pandering to them. This isn't really that complicated.

I suspected OV was fishin' for that reason... this is pretty elementary political pandering.

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 09:41 AM
Most evangelical white Christians wouldn't vote for Obama if Herbert Hoover was on the other side of the ticket. He has a shot with black evangelicals, thus is pandering to them. This isn't really that complicated.

I suspected OV was fishin' for the simple reason that Most of us Libs Mouths are sore as hell.

Like I said , Wernt fishin. I really believe the Dude is a Racist. IF you dont then you are a Blind apologist. Or are you Black?

pphilfran
5/15/2012, 09:43 AM
Like most politicians I think he is a scumbag...

I entered a drawing to have dinner with Obama and Big Joe....

They started sending me emails everyday...well they did take Saturday off...

So far they have begged for money....wanted me to sign a Mothers Day card for the First Lady....hammered on Romney...and asked for more money...

sappstuf
5/15/2012, 09:54 AM
Like most politicians I think he is a scumbag...

I entered a drawing to have dinner with Obama and Big Joe....

They started sending me emails everyday...well they did take Saturday off...

So far they have begged for money....wanted me to sign a Mothers Day card for the First Lady....hammered on Romney...and asked for more money...

Some Obama campaigners thought they would raise $1 billion dollars for this election. Right now, he is far behind what he raised in 2008. Reaping what he sowed with his constant attacking of the rich for the past 3 years.

Most black people are going to vote for Obama, but his decision on gay marriage may cost him money and enthusiastic support coming from them. They will vote for him, but they don't have to like it. There was a lot of that with McCain on the flip side.

2/3 of black voters in North Carolina voted against gay marriage. They probably don't like being called bigots by the Dem party too well...

Chuck Bao
5/15/2012, 10:08 AM
What are you talking about? The vast majority of churches are fundamentally racist. Or did you skip out on the Sunday School classes on the Old Testament?

There is probably a reason that predominately black churches in the south belong to the National Baptist Convention rather than the Southern Baptist Convention. There is probably a reason that the Southern Baptist Convention now want to change its name because there is a lot of unnecessary and unfortunate historic baggage there.

I somehow think that Billy Graham is not going to get many invites to White House, especially as he supported North Carolina's amendment one.

hawaii 5-0
5/15/2012, 10:22 AM

You should be more careful with your lying.

Making fun of a public figure is fine. Personal lying attacks........not cool.

5-0

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 10:24 AM
You should be more careful with your lying.

Making fun of a public figure is fine. Personal lying attacks........not cool.

5-0

So you DONT think its Like Perfume?

Shame on you CB

Curly Bill
5/15/2012, 10:26 AM
Maybe he said it was like cologne, as opposed to perfume??? My bad.

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 10:27 AM
Maybe he said it was like cologne, as opposed to perfume??? My bad.

Thats what I were thinkin. Ya do know not ALL of them libs are Limp wristed dont cha

Curly Bill
5/15/2012, 10:29 AM
Thats what I were thinkin. Ya do know not ALL of them libs are Limp wristed dont cha

Oh yeah, everyone knows that! ;) ;)

olevetonahill
5/15/2012, 10:30 AM
Oh yeah, everyone knows that! ;) ;)

Just checkin

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 10:45 AM
Maybe he said it was like cologne, as opposed to perfume??? My bad. Brut? Or High Karate?

soonerboy_odanorth
5/15/2012, 10:58 AM
What are you talking about? The vast majority of churches are fundamentally racist.

You're comment is categorically and completely false. Don't let your aversion to religion get in the way of facts.

Now if you were to say that the Old testament was nationalist or regionalist or tribalist, then you would be correct as those pertain largely with the struggles and preservation of a Jewish nation/region/tribe/family in the face of the Egyptian, Assyrian, Roman, etc. empires or other ethnic (which is different than race, mind you) groups of people such as the Samaritans.

There is some distinction of ethnicities, culture, and language in the Old (and New, for that matter) Testament.

But not much in the way of distinction between whitey and darkey... because most everyone was pretty browney.

You want to find the source of most modern thought regarding race and racism? Dial up a little Darwin since he purported the negro race as being most closely linked to lower primates.

But if "race lessons" are being taught in Sunday schools, that's a bad teacher, not the source material. And we need to distinguish between the individual in the church, and "the church."

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 11:20 AM
I wonder what sunday school is like at Jeremiah Wright's church?

Chuck Bao
5/15/2012, 11:26 AM
You're comment is categorically and completely false. Don't let your aversion to religion get in the way of facts.

Now if you were to say that the Old testament was nationalist or regionalist or tribalist, then you would be correct as those pertain largely with the struggles and preservation of a Jewish nation/region/tribe/family in the face of the Egyptian, Assyrian, Roman, etc. empires or other ethnic (which is different than race, mind you) groups of people such as the Samaritans.

There is some distinction of ethnicities, culture, and language in the Old (and New, for that matter) Testament.

But not much in the way of distinction between whitey and darkey... because most everyone was pretty browney.

You want to find the source of most modern thought regarding race and racism? Dial up a little Darwin since he purported the negro race as being most closely linked to lower primates.

But if "race lessons" are being taught in Sunday schools, that's a bad teacher, not the source material. And we need to distinguish between the individual in the church, and "the church."

I'm sorry that I over-exaggerated the racism bit.

I guess you do realize how many Christians believe in God's Chosen People part and Jesus was fair-haired with blue eyes.

Obviously, the racism is not overt and maybe that's why it needs to be called out.

Scratch that. Whatever leads someone to be morally more responsible I'm all for. Picture God as your grandfather and I'll go along with you.

However, the reverse is not true. The original poster mentioned about racism and the President consulting only black church leaders. Why should that matter if it doesn't matter?

Curly Bill
5/15/2012, 11:45 AM
Brut? Or High Karate?

Jovan Musk

Tulsa_Fireman
5/15/2012, 11:46 AM
I get a boner just thinking about the rich, manly scent of English Leather.

soonerboy_odanorth
5/15/2012, 12:20 PM
I guess you do realize how many Christians believe in God's Chosen People part and Jesus was fair-haired with blue eyes.

Unfortunately, yes. Which is silly because...

Why should that matter if it doesn't matter?

It really shouldn't if the counsel sought is wise, compassionate, just, and holy.

Midtowner
5/15/2012, 12:25 PM
I wonder what sunday school is like at Jeremiah Wright's church?

Couldn't be any more objectionable than the crap spewed in numerous white evangelical churches.

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 12:27 PM
I get a boner just thinking about the rich, manly scent of English Leather. or British Sterling.

Mississippi Sooner
5/15/2012, 12:30 PM
What, no love for the manly smell of Aqua Velva?

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 12:41 PM
What, no love for the manly smell of Aqua Velva? that was an after shave....not a cologne.

Mississippi Sooner
5/15/2012, 12:47 PM
that was an after shave....not a cologne.

The aluminum coil salesman that used to visit us every other Thursday must not have gotten that memo. Pretty sure he thought it was a body wash.

diverdog
5/15/2012, 12:58 PM
I'm sorry that I over-exaggerated the racism bit.

Obviously, the racism is not overt and maybe that's why it needs to be called out.

Scratch that. Whatever leads someone to be morally more responsible I'm all for. Picture God as your grandfather and I'll go along with you.

However, the reverse is not true. The original poster mentioned about racism and the President consulting only black church leaders. Why should that matter if it doesn't matter?

I thought you were talking about sunday being the most segregated day in America.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/15/2012, 12:59 PM
Taint flush.

Every six months or 6000 miles.

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 02:01 PM
The aluminum coil salesman that used to visit us every other Thursday. What is that? Fuller Brush salesman I remember but not aluminum coil.

Mississippi Sooner
5/15/2012, 02:08 PM
What is that? Fuller Brush salesman I remember but not aluminum coil.

The company I work for makes stuff out of aluminum (and steel and sometimes copper and other metals). We buy most of our metal by the 5,000 lb coil. In fact, it was an aluminum salesman that gave me tickets to the 2003 OU-Bama game.

OULenexaman
5/15/2012, 03:50 PM
I thought you was referring to back in the day.....old door to door salesman....carry on.

cccasooner2
5/15/2012, 04:19 PM
As a racist myself, I imagine black heteros are afraid that if black homos can get married, it will push the black heteos further down the minority chain since so few of them ever get married anyway.

jkjsooner
5/16/2012, 10:12 AM
no need to call white pastors.....the congregation there doesn't vote for him just because he's black......those that do are still just stupid. He's gotta call the black pastors in order to save the "just because" votes. So the answer is yes......he's a racist.

The answer is that he's a politician. It's not going to do him a bit of good to call a while Southern Baptist preacher and discuss the issue.

pphilfran
5/16/2012, 10:27 AM
But to me it is telling....

Why not have black, white, red, and purple preachers on the call?

Do different colors or church goers have different feelings about gay marriage?