PDA

View Full Version : Thursday poll: Kansas suckitude

badger
5/10/2012, 08:38 AM
Rather than doing a poll on offseason woes, here's something to kill all elephants in the room regarding player dismissals, suspensions and drug use that is oh-so-publicly displayed on ESPN's bottom scroller! :mad:

So, as per tradition, a lesser team for the slower weekend crowd. I considered making it check any teams that KU would beat, but that might confuse some of you since I've been asking you to check teams that Big 12ers would lose to. So, prepare to do a LOT of box checking!

You have four days to vote.

Votes are anonymous.

You can vote for more than one (in fact, you probably should because it's KU football) but you cannot change your vote once it's cast.

badger
5/10/2012, 08:42 AM
Awww crap, don't make the same mistake I did. Vote for games they will lose, not games they will win :(

PalmettoSooner
5/10/2012, 08:55 AM
I have them winning against South Dakota, Rice, and NIU but I had to think for a minute about it.

OULenexaman
5/10/2012, 09:22 AM
NIU will kick them....

PrideMom
5/10/2012, 10:01 AM
Awww crap, don't make the same mistake I did. Vote for games they will lose, not games they will win. I think that is what everyone did, because the sentence is poorly constructed.......

badger
5/10/2012, 10:18 AM
You're right. I'll close this one and try again later. Let's have an even more fun poll topic to counter the depressing news we all woke up to :(