PDA

View Full Version : Would our president get more votes

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/8/2012, 03:12 PM
from the Hipaspanic-American community, both legal and illegal, if he changed his name to Obeary Chupacabra?
It might be a safe bet to assume it at least wouldn't hurt him, there.

WHADDA YA THINK, huh?

okie52
5/8/2012, 03:21 PM
from the Hipaspanic-American community, both legal and illegal, if he changed his name to Obeary Chupacabra?
It might be a safe bet to assume it at least wouldn't hurt him, there.

WHADDA YA THINK, huh?

How can he do better than Hussein?

The Profit
5/8/2012, 04:31 PM
Like he really named himself Hussein....

okie52
5/8/2012, 06:32 PM
He didnt change it, did he?

The Profit
5/8/2012, 07:50 PM
Why would he? Have you changed yours?

yermom
5/8/2012, 07:59 PM
Barry Soetoro doesn't sound that presidential

soonercruiser
5/8/2012, 08:18 PM
Barry Soetoro doesn't sound that presidential

But....but.....Barry Soetoro was good enough to apply to U.S. colleges as a foreign student!
:disturbed:

okie52
5/8/2012, 08:42 PM

Gee, no reason Profit....Hussein is such a good name.

yermom
5/8/2012, 09:40 PM
like he wouldn't have been crucified for changing it

okie52
5/8/2012, 11:00 PM

20 years ago...? I doubt it.

Crucified? More likely a stoning.

LiveLaughLove
5/8/2012, 11:42 PM

No he wouldn't be. He could announce he killed JFK, gave the papers to the Rosenbergs, all while raping Mother Teresa and killing kittens and the press would ignore it as a non story and his apologists on here would find some way to justify it, or say Bush did worse.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/9/2012, 12:38 AM
20 years ago...? I doubt it.

Crucified? More likely a stoning.YeeeeHaaaa!

yermom
5/9/2012, 12:43 AM
No he wouldn't be. He could announce he killed JFK, gave the papers to the Rosenbergs, all while raping Mother Teresa and killing kittens and the press would ignore it as a non story and his apologists on here would find some way to justify it, or say Bush did worse.

i mean by your "muslim in hiding, show me your birth certificate" ilk

hawaii 5-0
5/9/2012, 02:10 AM
Obama deserves four more years so he can find his real birth certificate.

5-0

Romney/ Gopher Tit 2012

49r
5/9/2012, 04:14 PM
No.

No, he wouldn't.

Mississippi Sooner
5/9/2012, 04:46 PM
I think he should just add an X to the end. Then he'd be Barax. Yeah. But no, wait. That sounds like borax. And I'm pretty sure borax is white.

Nevermind.

The Profit
5/9/2012, 05:04 PM
I don't remember us having any problem with King Hussein of Jordan. Hussein is only a problem for a minority of bigoted simpletons. I like what Shakespeare said, "what's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet."

okie52
5/9/2012, 08:28 PM
You and Shakespeare are right....Obama smells whether you call him Hussein, barack or Obama.

LiveLaughLove
5/9/2012, 08:34 PM
I don't remember us having any problem with King Hussein of Jordan. Hussein is only a problem for a minority of bigoted simpletons. I like what Shakespeare said, "what's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet."

Good thing you're above all of that bigotry, huh. :confused:

Can I go on record as saying I didn't care for Hussein of Jordan? I didn't like the King part of his name. Sort of arrogant don't ya think?

Besides King Creole is the only one that should be named King, it just rolls.

soonercruiser
5/9/2012, 09:25 PM
I think he should just add an X to the end. Then he'd be Barax. Yeah. But no, wait. That sounds like borax. And I'm pretty sure borax is white.

Nevermind.

:surprise:
Ahhhhh!
Takes me back to the "20-mule train" commercials!

soonercruiser
5/9/2012, 09:27 PM

It's a shame that we can't see ALL his college records, to actually see what name he used when applying.
After all, the "Left" demanded that of George Boooosh.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/9/2012, 11:21 PM
If he changed his name to Dick Nixon, he'd get more votes in Oklahoma. Might even carry a few counties.

LiveLaughLove
5/9/2012, 11:53 PM
If he changed his name to Dick Nixon, he'd get more votes in Oklahoma. Might even carry a few counties.

Yeah, we're so hayseed gullible I'm sure that'd fool us fools. If he named himself Tricky Dick Nixon, well, he'd win in a landslide.

Nothing says conservative like good ol' Tricky Dick.

OULenexaman
5/10/2012, 07:31 AM
He's no dummy......just went out and landed the whole gay and lesbian community instead. Or could that backlash?

okie52
5/10/2012, 08:28 AM
He's no dummy......just went out and landed the whole gay and lesbian community instead. Or could that backlash?

Backlash is the question. Nationally the polls (or at least some of them) show a slim majority of the population supports gay marriage. But how that plays in the swing states are the important numbers.

OULenexaman
5/10/2012, 09:04 AM
Ima hoping for backlash.....BIG TIME

soonercruiser
5/10/2012, 10:38 PM
Breaking News!

Would the pres get more votes if....
He divorced Michelle and married Barney Frank?
:disturbed:

OULenexaman
5/11/2012, 08:04 AM
It's a shame that we can't see ALL his college records, to actually see what name he used when applying.
After all, the "Left" demanded that of George Boooosh. Soooooo many secrets out there. Always has been. You would have thought the Clintons could have cracked that safe.