PDA

View Full Version : Death Penalty

I Am Right
5/7/2012, 07:35 PM
Second victim dies in beating of elderly couple, as suspect could face more charges
Published May 07, 2012
FoxNews.com

Bob and Nancy Strait, left, have died after an alleged home invasion by Tyrone Woodfork, right. (News On 6/Tulsa Police Department)
An Oklahoma man suspected in a brutal home invasion -- already facing a murder charge for allegedly killing an elderly woman -- could face additional charges after the death last week of her husband, a D-Day veteran.
Bob Strait, a 90-year-old Tulsa resident, died on Friday, and a medical examiner is determining his cause of death, News On 6 reports.
He was injured March 13 when, police say, Tyrone Woodfork, 20, entered the house and attacked, allegedly beating and sexually assaulted Strait's 85-year-old wife, Nancy Strait, who died two days later. The couple had been married for 65 years.
Woodfork was arrested a day after the incident when he was spotted driving around in Strait’s vehicle, a Tulsa Police Department spokesman told FoxNews.com.
Woodfork was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on March 15 and is being held on charges of first degree murder, first degree burglary, armed robbery and assault with a dangerous weapon.
Bob Strait was a World War II paratrooper who took part in the D-Day invasion as part of the 101st Airborne Division, where he was awarded a Bronze Star, News On 6 reports.

GIVE THE SUCKER THE DEATH PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oumartin
5/7/2012, 08:48 PM
Where's the country wide outrage? Two black elderly folks killed by a white thug would be making international news.

Breadburner
5/7/2012, 08:57 PM
Al/jessie....????

Frozen Sooner
5/7/2012, 09:11 PM
Where's the country wide outrage? Two black elderly folks killed by a white thug would be making international news.

You realize that the perpetrator was charged, right? Or should I be completely unsurprised that the point of the outrage was lost on you?

Frozen Sooner
5/7/2012, 09:15 PM
Take a few days off.

Midtowner
5/7/2012, 09:46 PM
FS, I'm disappointed. I was looking forward to Race War 2012.

soonercruiser
5/7/2012, 10:31 PM
We don't need no ABS, CBS, NBS, or MSNBS coverage in OKlahoma.
(Most of all, we don't need Jesse or Al Not-So-Sharpton)
Let justice be done!
That will be enough.

olevetonahill
5/7/2012, 10:34 PM
FS, I'm disappointed. I was looking forward to Race War 2012.

Bet you would like to see a race war wouldnt ya.

Midtowner
5/7/2012, 11:06 PM
Actually, yeah, seeing a bunch of racist hicks sound off is somewhat entertaining.

SouthCarolinaSooner
5/8/2012, 05:38 AM
Bet you would like to see a race war wouldnt ya.
Its every liberal's wet dream to see blacks and whites slaughtering in other in the streets, but not with guns of course! At least, this is what I understand from hanging around SF.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/8/2012, 10:18 AM
Sorry to hear of their passing. A real Hero, the 101st member

The Profit
5/8/2012, 11:07 AM
No, that was Charlie's dream. I would just like to see the North and South go at it again.

KantoSooner
5/8/2012, 11:12 AM
The death penalty is too good for this guy. And it would take 25 years of appeals with him living on death row for it to happen.
Nope, for this man there's a much better solution. Put him in a max security pen for life without parole. Then put out the word that he's so scared of potential consequences of his crime that he's gone to the warden and offered to squeal on other inmates. Nature should take its course in a matter of months.

sappstuf
5/8/2012, 11:31 AM
The death penalty is too good for this guy. And it would take 25 years of appeals with him living on death row for it to happen.
Nope, for this man there's a much better solution. Put him in a max security pen for life without parole. Then put out the word that he's so scared of potential consequences of his crime that he's gone to the warden and offered to squeal on other inmates. Nature should take its course in a matter of months.

I like the cut of your jib..

OU68
5/8/2012, 12:55 PM
You realize that the perpetrator was charged, right? Or should I be completely unsurprised that the point of the outrage was lost on you?

No, you pretend not to see the point. A man bleeds out in a fast food parking lot while people step over him to see if their order is ready - but that doesn't concern Al & Jesse because the victim & perps are of the same race. How many black kids were killed the weekend of Trayvon's demise?

Frozen Sooner
5/8/2012, 01:54 PM
And the person who committed the crime was charged by the appropriate authorities. But hey, it's a way to manufacture hurt feelings and pretend like white people don't get a fair deal in this country. Have at it.

OU68
5/8/2012, 04:08 PM
And the person who committed the crime was charged by the appropriate authorities. But hey, it's a way to manufacture hurt feelings and pretend like white people don't get a fair deal in this country. Have at it.

Manufacture hurt feelings? Really? An 85 year old woman is RAPED and beaten to death - no national outcry. A black kid gets shot and it's call out CNN, NBC, MSNBC - be sure to use those pictures of him when he was 12! Please tell me you aren't serious.

Ton Loc
5/8/2012, 04:48 PM
Manufacture hurt feelings? Really? An 85 year old woman is RAPED and beaten to death - no national outcry. A black kid gets shot and it's call out CNN, NBC, MSNBC - be sure to use those pictures of him when he was 12! Please tell me you aren't serious.

Who's troll?

No one needs to point out all the other differences in this and the other case. (Because smart people know them)

cleller
5/8/2012, 06:16 PM
Who's troll?

No one needs to point out all the other differences in this and the other case. (Because smart people know them)

This case more common, so we are becoming accustomed to it.

Midtowner
5/8/2012, 09:15 PM
Manufacture hurt feelings? Really? An 85 year old woman is RAPED and beaten to death - no national outcry.

Murder, even particularly grizzly and senseless murder is not uncommon.

A black kid gets shot and it's call out CNN, NBC, MSNBC - be sure to use those pictures of him when he was 12! Please tell me you aren't serious.

Okay, so the Martin case was horribly covered and got too much attention. Are you suggesting we correct that by giving too much attention to what is at best a local story which is fairly commonplace across the country, in which the system is working really well? The defendants will be charged with murder. The only controversy will happen if the state doesn't put the death penalty on the table, 'cuz as long as we have the death penalty, this summitch Defendant [if guilty] needs to die.

KantoSooner
5/9/2012, 08:22 AM
Not that it really matters, but I sometimes wonder WTF is going through the mind of the perps of such crime. First, of course, to do such a thing in the first place; but, in terms of sheer idiocy, secondly, how the hell do you think you can drive around in the stolen vehicle and no one is going to notice?

Save money, turn him over to the 101st during their jungle training course. Turn him loose and let them hunt him down and see how quietly they can off him in the woods using only improvied weapons. Case of beer to the winner.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/9/2012, 09:41 AM
I like what you think Kanto...

I bet he was on welfare, probably didn't finish H.S. and maybe even sold or did drugs. Of course I am stereotyping, but I bet it is a good guess. Anyway, the scum is a drag on society, needs to be judged in court and then he can be sentenced to run from the 101st during a training exercise.

OU68
5/9/2012, 03:13 PM
Okay, so the Martin case was horribly covered and got too much attention.

Thank you.

LiveLaughLove
5/9/2012, 08:52 PM
Funny guy named NotKennyRogers on Twitter posted this:

By the time NBC News gets done editing the Trayvon Martin 911 tape, I'm pretty sure President Bush will be to blame.

soonercruiser
5/9/2012, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Midtowner
Okay, so the Martin case was horribly covered and got too much attention.

Thank you.

"OK, But......."??????

"But", media bias!