PDA

View Full Version : Monday poll: How much will Poke State suck this season?

badger
5/7/2012, 11:33 AM
The same as the past two -- vote for any and all teams you think Oklahoma State will lose to this fall football season. Check all that apply!

You may vote for more than one option. Your vote is anonymous. You cannot change your vote once you cast it. Three days of voting!

olevetonahill
5/7/2012, 11:35 AM
Wheres the Pole? and the They wont even suck Hind Tit this year?

badger
5/7/2012, 11:38 AM
Wheres the Pole? and the They wont even suck Hind Tit this year?

It takes me a few minutes to type in a schedule. You saw this as I was posting it, meaning that you do nothing but spend 24/7 on this board.

Thus, if you ask "where's the poll" right before the poll appears, you have no life :P

olevetonahill
5/7/2012, 11:39 AM
It takes me a few minutes to type in a schedule. You saw this as I was posting it, meaning that you do nothing but spend 24/7 on this board.

Thus, if you ask "where's the poll" right before the poll appears, you have no life :P

Sure I do. It consist of aggravating YOU :chuncky:

badger
5/7/2012, 11:41 AM
Sure I do. It consist of aggravating YOU :chuncky:

No, that's baby badger's job. That's why I hardly post here anymore. I only get computer time if I lull her to sleep first. Baby badger's snoring in baby badger's sling around my shoulder right now. Bawwwww, sooo cute! :D

olevetonahill
5/7/2012, 11:42 AM
No, that's baby badger's job. That's why I hardly post here anymore. I only get computer time if I lull her to sleep first. Baby badger's snoring in baby badger's sling around my shoulder right now. Bawwwww, sooo cute! :D

:chuncky:

Curly Bill
5/7/2012, 11:44 AM
Looks like I got em at 9-5.

badger
5/7/2012, 12:18 PM
Can't disagree with the one thinking it's possible that the Pokes will lose to ISU again. I mean... Paul Rhodes!
iKCx_XyN9g4
7Nb2nKKl-hk
oAcKiMy0Gp4

Who will get got by ISU this season? Hope it's not our turn :(

Pricetag
5/7/2012, 12:32 PM
K-State finishes the job they started last year in Stillwater, leaving them too beaten up to avoid the two-game skid when West Virginia comes to town. OU gets revenge in Norman, sending them to a winnable bowl game.

MamaMia
5/7/2012, 05:29 PM
No, that's baby badger's job. That's why I hardly post here anymore. I only get computer time if I lull her to sleep first. Baby badger's snoring in baby badger's sling around my shoulder right now. Bawwwww, sooo cute! :DThats what baby swings are for. :)

That whole last season for oSu...My theory is that even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. The chances of that same squirrel finding two nuts in a row...highly unlikely.

8timechamps
5/7/2012, 07:43 PM
K-State finishes the job they started last year in Stillwater, leaving them too beaten up to avoid the two-game skid when West Virginia comes to town. OU gets revenge in Norman, sending them to a winnable bowl game.

This, plus I think they drop the Arizona game. Not that I think Arizona is going to be good, but that will be the first "big" game in Tucson under RichRod...and OSU is just too inexperienced.

I guess that means I have them going 9-4

LVSOONER15
5/7/2012, 09:08 PM
The poke d will keep them in games. I see them in quite a bit of a slump.

badger
5/8/2012, 07:35 AM
I wonder how many seasons they'll have to live vicariously through last season. :stunned:

badger
5/9/2012, 08:38 AM
one of our resident pokes must have voted.

PrideMom
5/9/2012, 08:51 AM
The most telling clue was that OSU couldn't decide on a quarter back. I don't know what receivers they will have, but OSU was a one hit wonder last year.