PDA

View Full Version : Ashton Kutcher is no Charlie Harper

SanJoaquinSooner
5/4/2012, 09:30 PM
But Kathy Bates sure is. She should have replaced Charlie Sheen on the show. If you haven't seen this 3 minute clip, check it out.

xoDmdVep3PU&

olevetonahill
5/5/2012, 02:56 AM
That show is dead and Lorre trying to bring back Charlies character is proof.
He stepped on his dick when he made dayum sure Charlie could never be brought back

I've said it from the start. They should have had Charlies Car go off the PCH into the ocean and never found, then Herb an Judith split with Herb moving in with Alan.

Then IF Charlie and Lorre ever could kiss an make up . He could have been "Found" on an Island with a ship wrecked bunch of wimmens and a A large supply of booze

SanJoaquinSooner
5/5/2012, 09:31 AM
He stepped on his dick when he made dayum sure Charlie could never be brought back

I've said it from the start. They should have had Charlies Car go off the PCH into the ocean and never found, then Herb an Judith split with Herb moving in with Alan.

Then IF Charlie and Lorre ever could kiss an make up . He could have been "Found" on an Island with a ship wrecked bunch of wimmens and a A large supply of booze

Vet, I agree wholeheartedly.

Curly Bill
5/5/2012, 10:12 PM

You a television writing genius!

olevetonahill
5/5/2012, 10:33 PM
You a television writing genius!
LAS aint got **** on me .:glee:

picasso
5/5/2012, 10:33 PM
Kathy Bates probably has a bigger phallus than Charlie and Ashton put together.

Curly Bill
5/5/2012, 10:37 PM
There are some other funny folks on there, and it was a solid show, but anyone with a clue knew that without Charlie it wasn't gonna be the same, and by that I mean as good.

Hell, it'd be like The Three Stooges without Moe - the other folks would still be funny, it'd still be a good show, but it wouldn't be the same, and by that I mean as good.

jkjsooner
5/8/2012, 10:08 AM

That would have been a great idea. It could have opened up some interesting dynamics.

Ashton Kutcher just does not fit on the show.

My idea was that Charlie left his inheritance to his youngest brother (not using Alan by name) and only then do they find out that their mother had another child who was younger than Alan. I envisioned some kind of arrogant prick who all of a sudden comes into the money, moves in, and treats Alan like crap - essentially an even less deserving version of Charlie.

Ashton Kutcher just does not fit on the show. It just doesn't work.

None of this means that Charlie Sheen is a genius. A lot of people could have pulled off that character but once established you can't simply replace them. The show would have completely fallen apart without John Cryer. The boy sucks but I guess you can't be 2.5 men without a boy.

Chuck Lorre will be fine. The Big Bang Theory is ten times the show that 2.5 men is.

stoopified
5/8/2012, 03:35 PM

Then IF Charlie and Lorre ever could kiss an make up . He could have been "Found" on an Island with a ship wrecked bunch of wimmens and a A large supply of boozeI like your take on this situation.I thought of Herb moving in with Alan after going on a drinking, whoring binge with Alan and getting caught and tossed by Judith. The Charlie on an island with booze and shipwrecked ladies..........I mean sluts, is a nice touch.