PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday poll: How much will Texas football suck this year?

badger
5/1/2012, 09:03 AM
Baby badger is resting in a sling as I rock my computer chair (about two weeks left of maternity leave!) so I can actually do a poll on here again!

And as such, let's make it fun:

The poll includes all of the teams Texas will play in this upcoming football season. Check ALL teams that they will LOSE to.

You have two days to all vote en masse for the same options as everyone else without realizing that you're doing it until after you've cast your vote, hehe. :D

I'll try to be back, baby badger permitting, with some other polls this offseason.

NOTES: This is an ANONYMOUS poll. You can vote for more than one option (and since it's about Texas losing, I highly recommend voting for many options!). However, once you cast your vote, you cannot change your vote.

texas bandman
5/1/2012, 09:28 AM
Hey somebody thinks like I do. Texas will be 3-3 after 6 games and Shaggy Bevo will be calling for Mack's head!

KantoSooner
5/1/2012, 10:15 AM
They will struggle to be bowl eligible. There're no 'locks' on that schedule outside the first two games.

Boomer.....
5/1/2012, 10:22 AM
7-5

sooneredaco
5/1/2012, 10:29 AM
5-7 seems to be a fit for them

dwarthog
5/1/2012, 10:35 AM
As much as I would like to dance their grave prior to the upcoming season, that schedule is awfully soft outside of a 3 or 4 teams and they have them at home, with the exception of us.

Pokes and Baylor in transition and TCU dealing with "issues".

Ole Mack might have managed to back into a winning season this year

8timechamps
5/1/2012, 03:56 PM
Texas' defense is going to be very stout this year, so that should keep them in most games. I say they go 9-3 (with losses to WV, OU and KSU). Not sure about how they would do in a bowl, but probably another loss.

Ruf/Nek7
5/1/2012, 07:08 PM
Baby badger don't give a ****. Baby badger is badass. Texas sucks. That is all

SunnySooner
5/1/2012, 07:58 PM
I don't think the quantity of horn suckitude is measurable on any known scale. They are "The Great We Suck".

However, I'll say 6-6, toss up on the bowl, they could probably beat East North Dakota State Tech A&M in the "I Never Heard of This" Bowl, or get stomped by a halfway decent team with no entitlement issues.

It will no doubt be yet another schadenfreude good time for us crimson-clad folk, though. :biggrin:

MamaMia
5/1/2012, 11:53 PM
They lose 4 games during the season, and then the bowl game.

VA Sooner
5/2/2012, 06:53 PM
I'm seeing Texas losing 3-4 games (OU, KSU, West VA) but their defense will keep it closer than people think against Manhattan and West VA.

Welcome to the SoonerNation, Baby Badger.

8timechamps
5/2/2012, 11:12 PM
I'm seeing Texas losing 3-4 games (OU, KSU, West VA) but their defense will keep it closer than people think against Manhattan and West VA.

Welcome to the SoonerNation, Baby Badger.

My thoughts exactly.

ouwasp
5/3/2012, 12:24 AM
They won't suck enough for me. I'd like to see tex go 1-11 (beat osu). I predict they lose 3-4 games.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/3/2012, 12:33 AM
They won't suck enough for me. I'd like to see tex go 1-11 (beat osu)...Doing that poorly will result in a new(maybe a good) coach for the cows.

dwarthog
5/3/2012, 07:02 AM
Doing that poorly will result in a new(maybe a good) coach for the cows.

Most likely it will get ole Mack a contract extension and a raise....

badbrad2582
5/3/2012, 02:12 PM
I know you guys think they will be bad but I believe you will see a 10 game winning season out of them.

8timechamps
5/3/2012, 02:41 PM
I know you guys think they will be bad but I believe you will see a 10 game winning season out of them.

I just don't think they have enough of an offense to beat OU, WVU and KSU. Defense will get it done for them with most of their schedule, but not against the top competition. They just don't have a QB that can beat any of the better teams.

8 or 9 wins is possible for them though.

PLaw
5/3/2012, 08:21 PM
Hey somebody thinks like I do. Texas will be 3-3 after 6 games and Shaggy Bevo will be calling for Mack's head!

'Horns could be a on four game losing streak after the RRS. Ole Miss, Poke State, WVU, and OU.

That's a tough stretch.

BOOMER

dwarthog
5/4/2012, 08:20 AM
I must be looking at the wrong Ole Miss. The one I'm googling up only won two games last year.

badbrad2582
5/4/2012, 09:16 AM
I think their schedule will get them a 10 win season

BetterSoonerThanLater
5/4/2012, 04:51 PM
Baby badger don't give a ****. Baby badger is badass. Texas sucks. That is all

i see whatcha did there!