PDA

View Full Version : Don't dump the beeyotch

C&CDean
4/30/2012, 01:54 PM
if you wanna keep yo teef...heh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136265/Dentist-Anna-Mackowiak-pulled-ALL-boyfriend-Marek-Olszewski-s-teeth-dumped-her.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

yermom
4/30/2012, 02:12 PM
1) really, you are going to have your freshly dumped ex work on your teeth?

2) i'm not a violent person, generally, but i'm thinking that would have sent me into a murderous rage. she's lucky she's in that pansy filled country. i'm thinking jail would be the least of her worries if she pulled that **** over here.

Midtowner
4/30/2012, 02:54 PM
Poland is a pansy filled country??

olevetonahill
4/30/2012, 02:59 PM
Real men just haul their wimmens off in the back of their trucks :unconscious:

yermom
4/30/2012, 03:30 PM
Poland is a pansy filled country??

i saw the site and assumed it was the UK... i totally missed the Poland part

but yeah, let's not forget about 1939 :D

KantoSooner
4/30/2012, 04:16 PM
Not forget 1939!?!

But the Poles had the most badass feathers in their cavalry bonnets. I mean, real kickin' stuff.

rock on sooner
5/2/2012, 09:49 AM
I'm wondering about the guy's intelligence...going to an ex's dental office.
Having said that, three years is all she's facing? Wow!

KantoSooner
5/2/2012, 09:54 AM
Average sentence for murder in Europe is something like 7-14. Several of my Eurofriends were shocked when I opined that there were at least two people I disliked enough to strongly consider offing if that was all the penalty was.

rock on sooner
5/2/2012, 10:06 AM
Average sentence for murder in Europe is something like 7-14. Several of my Eurofriends were shocked when I opined that there were at least two people I disliked enough to strongly consider offing if that was all the penalty was.

The guy should probably hope that nothing happens to her because he would
be the prime suspect.

yermom
5/2/2012, 10:17 AM

and that's assuming you get caught!

Curly Bill
5/2/2012, 10:29 AM

Only two? ;)

KantoSooner
5/2/2012, 11:25 AM
Only two? ;)

I have high morals as everyone here can attest.

Frozen Sooner
5/2/2012, 11:45 AM

When I think Poland in 1939, I think "We're going to charge Panzers with horse cavalry." Maybe not smart, but pansy?

jkjsooner
5/2/2012, 01:05 PM
I'm wondering about the guy's intelligence...going to an ex's dental office.
Having said that, three years is all she's facing? Wow!

As someone noted in the comments section, he had a tooth ache and she might have been the only person who could see him on short notice. If you've ever spent a night in agony with a tooth ache you'd understand.

And, really, who would have expected her to go that far? If I were her I'd just shoot him up with fake anesthesia. Or schedule the appointment and then, "Oops, we're booked. I can't fix your tooth ache today."

My question is, is she going to send a bill for all of the extractions?

rock on sooner
5/2/2012, 02:36 PM
As someone noted in the comments section, he had a tooth ache and she might have been the only person who could see him on short notice. If you've ever spent a night in agony with a tooth ache you'd understand.

And, really, who would have expected her to go that far? If I were her I'd just shoot him up with fake anesthesia. Or schedule the appointment and then, "Oops, we're booked. I can't fix your tooth ache today."

My question is, is she going to send a bill for all of the extractions?

Well, I have had to go the toothache route in the past so been there before.
Still gotta question why he'd go to an ex that clearly an axe, er, teeth, to grind?

yermom
5/2/2012, 03:16 PM
When I think Poland in 1939, I think "We're going to charge Panzers with horse cavalry." Maybe not smart, but pansy?

i think it's well established from the earlier comments that i am not well informed in this general area :biggrin:

diverdog
5/9/2012, 07:35 PM
The story turned out to be a hoax.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/vengeful-teeth-pulling-dentist-story-deemed-hoax-152703370.html

8timechamps
5/9/2012, 10:55 PM

http://s19.postimage.org/nji4hj38h/1939.jpg

MamaMia
5/10/2012, 01:50 PM
It would be near to impossible to pull out a mouth full of healthy teeth without killing somebody.